Ahead of the Curve - Cover

Ahead of the Curve

Copyright© 2017 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 27: Exposed

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27: Exposed - Ahead of the Curve is a redemptive romance between a retired, older man and a fifteen-year old young woman who find themselves drawn together in the middle of a difficult situation. The story features heartbreak and hope, a path which won't always be easily followed, and an introspective journey by two people who are challenged at every step in their relationship.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Menstrual Play  

Chapter Cast:

Darren, Male, 54
- Narrator, retired, father of Gwen and Victoria (Vic)
- 5’11, beige skin, 195lbs, cropped greying brown hair
Audrey, Female, 16
- High school senior, daughter of Duncan and Theresa
- 5’9, pale skin, 140lbs, light-green eyes, straight auburn hair over her shoulders
Gwen, Female, 16
- High school sophomore, daughter of Darren, sister of Victoria
- 5’6, beige skin, 135lbs, shoulder-length wavy black hair
Victoria (Vic), Female, 14-15
- High school freshman, daughter of Darren, sister of Gwen
- 5’4, beige skin, 120lbs, wavy neck-length light-brown hair

My dream just before waking was an intense and erotic one. Whoever she was, she was athletic and tall, raven-dark hair shaking as she rode me, facing away, leaning back a bit as my hands caressed her full breasts. It wasn’t Audrey, but in the dream that didn’t concern me at all.

The woman wasn’t fully naked. She wore tight yoga pants or something similar. I knew instinctively that the crotch had been cut away, leaving access to her pussy. I ran my hands down her stomach and across her thighs, thrusting up into her as she fucked me, her ass bouncing down hard onto my body. I stroked just above where my cock disappeared into her cunt, twirling her clit rapidly. The woman was nearing orgasm when I woke and found myself alone on my bed, my dick throbbing against the sheet.

I couldn’t get the scene out of my head as I rose from the bed, and it made me recall my deceased wife. She’d done just that thing for me. A pair of her yoga pants, not cut but ripped in our passion, me taking her first from behind and then she rode me faster and faster until she came and I did too. We’d put those ripped fabrics to use a few times over the years. I’d forgotten about most of those times intentionally, memories of her always tinted with sorrow and loss.

But the idea in my mind wouldn’t go away and I stood, slowly stroking myself, when Audrey opened the door and stepped in. She grinned at me, “Early start for you.” Her eyes were drawn to my erection, “Horny, lover?”

“Very ... Audrey,” I said, “I was wondering ... Any chance you’ve got an old pair of leggings or yoga pants or something like that ... Something you don’t wear any more?”

“Uh ... probably ... why?”

“Something you don’t mind getting ruined?”

Her eyes narrowed. “Why?”

“Trust me,” I grinned.

Audrey started to respond, then smiled, “Alright. I trust you. You want some help with that right now?” she said, eying my cock.

“If you’ll fetch those old pants, I want to try something new, too...”

Audrey hesitated only a moment before replying, “Be right back.”


While she used the toilet, I quickly cut a rough circle, maybe four or five inches in diameter, right in the crotch of the grey leggings. Audrey had said they were too tight and she never wore them, so I hoped she’d be able to be comfortable.

She returned to room, naked, and looked to see what I was doing.

“Put these on,” I said, handing over the crotchless leggings.

“Oh, I love it when you tell me what to do,” Audrey purred as she turned them over. “Convenient,” she laughed when she saw the hole.

I watched her slide the leggings up and they were rather tight. Even with the extra space in the crotch, the fabric stretched and barely came up above Audrey’s Mons Venus, just covering the soft fur above before the open crotch showed the trimmed hair and silky labia below. “Well?” Audrey asked, spinning slowly in front of me.

“Goddamn...” I breathed.

Without another word, I took Audrey’s waist and pushed her over a low dresser with a long mirror above, Audrey staring at herself as she took the position. She braced with her hands and stuck out her ass.

“Spread your legs,” I told her.

Audrey did so and I could see the tampon string hanging down from her vagina. I gently pulled it free, noting a lack of blood on the cotton, and tossed it aside, then I dropped to my knees and lapped Audrey’s sweet, soft cunt for several minutes while she shuddered and moaned quietly.

Slick with my saliva and her own natural lubrication, Audrey’s pussy opened easily, tight but yielding, as I slid inside her, coming to rest against her half-exposed buttocks. “Goddamn...” I repeated as I began to fuck the teen.

Audrey’s grunts were steady as we rutted, and I felt her grow wet two or three different times. Her vagina became quite slippery and creamy, the girl clearly enjoying our mating. Before either of us came, I pulled away and climbed onto the bed. “Ride me,” I commanded, “face the mirror.”

She did as I asked, stepping over me, facing my toes, then squatted down and took my cock inside her vagina again.

In the mirror, I could see Audrey’s cunt spread around my penis as she rode. God, did she feel amazing. Audrey’s eyes were closed, though a few times she opened them enough to stare at the two of us fucking in the mirror. It seemed to turn her on, and when she opened them wide and stared between her reflection’s legs, I felt her vagina tighten and Audrey started orgasming.

I held her waist as she came rather quietly. Only later would I realize she was doing so to keep my daughters from hearing her. I held no such concerns in my head. Not long after Audrey’s climax, I felt my cock swelling, stretching the teen’s pussy. The tip of my penis burned as I ejaculated, grunting loudly, spurting a thick load into Audrey’s little vagina.

She rested back beside me moments later, my cum still leaking from her pussy. I idly stroked her exposed Mons and the covered areas along her thighs. The way the leggings were cut framed Audrey’s cunt perfectly, a lovely reddish-pink, swollen, hairs wet around thin lips, creamy-white cum a slow trickle from inside. “Damn, that is so hot...” I purred as I kissed her neck.

Audrey saw me staring at her messy genitals and giggled, “That was fun. I kinda like this hole in my pants. Kinda like ... being exposed, I guess. Super hot. Where’d this come from?”

I told her about the dream, hesitated, then told her about my wife. “It was one of her favorites, really.”

Audrey had drawn quiet, and I realized maybe she was feeling some jealousy. “Sorry,” I said quietly, kissing her lips, “I shouldn’t have said anything.”

“No,” the teen responded, kissing me back, “I’m glad you did. It’s just ... I dunno. Weird, I guess. To think of you with anyone else. I know that was before me ... and it was your wife, after all ... but still...”

“I know ... I kinda feel that way sometimes when I think about you and Travis and ... you know ... what you two did together. Part of me kinda still hates him...”

Audrey offered a small smile, “I know that feeling. Sorry, Darren, I’m okay. Of course I am. It’s silly to be jealous.”

“Not silly,” I replied, “but something to work through. You wanted me to be honest with you ... and I’ve got a lot more years in my past than you, so ... it might be a little one-sided on this stuff...”

She nodded, “I know, I know. I’ll get there.”

“Do you trust me?”

“With everything.”

“Then you trust that my past is my past, not my future. You’re my future, Audrey. That’s all that matters. You make me happy.”

“You make me happy, too,” she breathed, then we kissed for several moments before she said, “One day ... will you tell me about her?”

“My wife?”

Audrey nodded against my cheek, “Yeah. I want to know more about her, like ... I don’t even know her name...”

I felt a familiar, hollow sensation that signaled clearly that one never truly gets over a loss like that. “Mary. Her name was Mary.” I shook my head a little. “Okay. I’ll tell you about her ... One day. Not today. Today, I just want to remember how much I love you and how much fun that was just now...”

“Mmm ... Sounds good,” Audrey whispered. “Love you, Darren.”

“Love you.”


It was Vic’s birthday, my youngest hitting that special mark of fifteen years, and Audrey had already taken it upon herself to get a special breakfast treat ready for my daughter before returning to mate with me. The teen had made a pan of glazed cinnamon buns which were sitting out in the kitchen as we came in after a quick shower. The smell was intoxicating. “You are amazing, Audrey,” I told her, “you did this for Vic?”

Audrey smiled, “I did. Think she’ll be up soon?”

It was only an hour or so after dawn, so I shrugged, “Who knows ... It’s Sunday, so I let the girls sleep in if they want to.”

“I ask because I’ve got a practice to go to around noon, was hoping to see her and wish her a happy birthday first.”

“Ah,” I replied, disappointed that Audrey had a commitment that day, but not about to let it show, “I could go get her up.”

“Nah,” Audrey said, “let her sleep. It’s her day.”

I smiled and kissed her and gave my girlfriend a wonderful hug in the kitchen.


Gwen arrived in the kitchen wearing her flannel robe, her nose in the air, still no sign of her sister around ten. “That smells soooo good, can I have some?”

“Wait for your sister,” I told her.

“Gah...”

“It’s her birthday, Gwen.”

“I know,” she shrugged, “but I’m hungry.”

“Grab a banana and wait.”

Gwen shrugged again and did as I suggested.

“Any idea what she might want to do today?” I asked. “I tried to get something out of her all week, but she was noncommittal.”

My oldest daughter took a big mouthful of banana and tried to talk around it, but I stopped her and asked her to please swallow first. Her second attempt yielded, “She really wanted Simone to come over, or at least have her go to lunch or something.”

“But Simone’s parents probably have her doing church stuff all day,” Audrey said.

Gwen nodded, “Exactly. Vic’s pretty disappointed.”

“Maybe we can make it up and have Simone come over on Friday, if her parents allow it. Shame they seem so rigid in their beliefs...”

Audrey took a sip of coffee, seated at the table, and said, “It’s going to be bad, when they find out, isn’t it? About Simone and Victoria?”

I nodded, “Yeah. Not looking forward to that day, that’s for sure.”

“Nothing you can do?” Audrey asked.

I shrugged and shook my head. “Simone’s not my daughter. They are well within their rights to decide for their daughter who she can hang out with. They aren’t going to change her sexual orientation, but they can surely be assholes about trying to force sin and heterosexuality down her throat.”

“Bastards,” Gwen muttered, clearly taking my use of a curse word as permission to use one of her own. I raised an eyebrow, but with a grin on my face. She said, “What? Bastard’s not a bad word. There’s even a movie, Bastard Out of Carolina ... didn’t we watch that last year or something?”

I remembered the film. “Yeah ... depressing one, if I recall. Very hard to watch...”

Audrey said quietly, “I saw it a couple of years ago ... it kinda made me appreciate nice guys an awful lot. That guy in the movie ... he did horrible things to the girl...”

I watched her a moment, wondering just how influential the film had been in how Audrey had come to seek out our relationship, but it wasn’t something I wanted to talk about in front of Gwen, so I didn’t reply.

Thankfully, Victoria had roused, coming into the kitchen wearing her pajamas, her hair thoroughly mussed and her eyes still looking sleepy. “What smells so good?”

“Audrey made you a special treat for breakfast, birthday girl,” I told my daughter as I wrapped her in my arms, “I love you, Vic. Happy birthday!”

She squeezed me back and smiled a little, “Thanks.”

“Fifteen at last,” Audrey said, offering a hug of her own which my daughter took gladly. “I remember that age like it was only yesterday.”

Gwen laughed, “Well ... yesterday isn’t far off.”

I cringed just a little to be reminded that Audrey and Gwen were the same age, and Vic was just a year behind my girlfriend. But they all laughed a little and I let myself do the same. Audrey dished out cinnamon buns for all of us and poured milk, refilling coffee for me and herself. The sticky sweet treat was delicious, just like everything Audrey ever made.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.