Ahead of the Curve
Chapter 26: Masseuse

Copyright© 2017 by Chase Shivers

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26: Masseuse - Ahead of the Curve is a redemptive romance between a retired, older man and a fifteen-year old young woman who find themselves drawn together in the middle of a difficult situation. The story features heartbreak and hope, a path which won't always be easily followed, and an introspective journey by two people who are challenged at every step in their relationship.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Menstrual Play  

Chapter Cast:

Darren, Male, 54
- Narrator, retired, father of Gwen and Victoria (Vic)
- 5’11, beige skin, 195lbs, cropped greying brown hair
Audrey, Female, 16
- High school senior, daughter of Duncan and Theresa
- 5’9, pale skin, 140lbs, light-green eyes, straight auburn hair over her shoulders
Gwen, Female, 16
- High school sophomore, daughter of Darren, sister of Victoria
- 5’6, beige skin, 135lbs, shoulder-length wavy black hair
Victoria (Vic), Female, 14
- High school freshman, daughter of Darren, sister of Gwen
- 5’4, beige skin, 120lbs, wavy neck-length light-brown hair

My legs and arms and back were so sore that when Audrey and I returned from our jog, I just had to relax on her bed for a while. Audrey joined me a few moments, and we cuddled and kissed, then she went to shower away the lovely sweat from her body while I dozed.

I woke sometime later, early afternoon, to find myself alone in her room. I stared at the ceiling for a few minutes, rolling over in my head thoughts of both Audrey and of my daughters, and also my newfound determination to return to school. Nothing stuck long as my thoughts jumbled with mostly-happy emotions, though it was a more bitter memory which caused me to shake myself and get out of bed.

I thought of what had happened between me and Rainey. I still felt guilty about how things had gone for her. Never had I left a partner in such a way, and never had I known how much I would hurt someone when I’d broken things off. I could see that, from Rainey’s view, it seemed to have come from nowhere, unexpected and mean. We’d had a rather normal, good, relationship, even traveling to the other side of the world together and sharing an enjoyable time in a far-away place.

Granted, Rainey didn’t know about Audrey at all, and certain never suspected that I’d cheated on her with the teen while still dating the woman. I felt terrible about that, but I also would not have changed what happened. Those intense, powerful moments in the small garden had led me back into Audrey’s arms, and, other than my girls, I would have set aside relationships with anyone in the world to make that happen.

Still, there was a bit of a sour feeling in my stomach when I finally roused and showered and found Audrey talking with Joyce and Herman in the living room.

“Sleepyhead,” Audrey laughed at me, “I guess I rather wore you out today!”

Joyce looked a little put off by her words and Herman just stared at me with a measured expression.

“Jogging!” Audrey added when she saw their faces. “We went jogging!”

“Uh-huh,” Joyce muttered.

“Honest...”

Herman looked at his granddaughter a moment, then back at me, “Ah, to be so young again, eh, Darren?”

His words almost felt intentionally hurtful, as if he was reminding me of how much older I was than my teen girlfriend. “Yeah...” I replied evenly.

“Ah, well, the alternatives are worse, I think,” Joyce said. “Getting old is just another way of saying you didn’t yet die.”

Their humor was not doing anything to lift up my somewhat dark mood.

Audrey caught my look and quickly changed the subject. “I need to go do some hitting drills before it gets dark. Want to come?” she asked me.

“Uh, sure. I need to go check in with the girls, make sure Gwen gets Simone home on time. When were you thinking of going?”

“Shortly. I need to change,” Audrey told me. “Maybe ... fifteen minutes?”

“That should do it. I’ll ring you if I need to take Simone myself...”

I kissed Audrey then made my way back to the house. Gwen’s car was gone, and inside, I found Vic seated by herself, texting while a cartoon penguin made rather dull puns about humans and their pets on the television screen. “Hey, hun. Simone get home okay?”

Vic looked up from her phone briefly, “Yeah, she just got there. Texting with her now.”

I nodded, saying, “Good. Nice of your sister to do that for you two.”

“She had ulterior motives, Dad, she’s going to meet up with Pete near where Simone lives...”

“So I heard ... Not sure what to think about that.”

“Yeah...”

“Feeling a little betrayed, maybe?” I recalled a conversation with Vic a few days earlier where she’d been fairly unconcerned about Pete and his hurtful teasing, but perhaps Vic had just been covering up her true emotions.

“Maybe ... Yeah, maybe,” Vic replied. “Like ... she knows what he said about me. I mean ... it’s true, I guess ... I am a dyke, but ... he was just being an asshole about it ... er ... a jerk.”

I ignored the use of the word asshole and said, “Maybe he’ll come around. Probably just showing off. Typical teen stuff. I’m not excusing it, Vic,” I added when I saw her tensing, “not at all. Just that ... well, hell, everyone does mean stuff in high school. Most everyone...”

“I don’t.” Vic told me, sticking her chin out, “I never make fun of anyone...”

“Okay, not everyone, and you’re much nicer than most people, Vic,” I replied.

“Were you a jerk to anyone, Dad?”

I had to think a moment. I recalled Tracy Spencer. “Yeah ... unfortunately.”

“What’d you do?”

I settled onto the couch next to Vic. “There was this girl ... Tracy ... when I was a sophomore or thereabouts. She used to come to school in these really ragged clothes. Some of my friends made fun of her, and ... I’m ashamed to admit ... I did, too. Not to her face, that I know of ... but we laughed about her sometimes. I was trying to impress a girl I liked, and she laughed at Tracy, too. Tracy found out and I heard she missed a few days of school she was so upset that we were making fun of her...”

“That’s awful.”

I nodded, “It was ... I knew we were being mean. I knew it might hurt her ... but ... Well, I’ve got no excuse, Vic. It’s easy to just say I was a stupid kid and kids are stupid about that stuff, but I knew better. Turns out, Tracy’s family was dirt poor. Her parents had no money for new clothes or nice things. They struggled just to pay rent on these really shabby apartments, and they had to move often when, some months, there wasn’t money for that, either. Real sad situation for Tracy ... I didn’t know that at the time...”

“Jeez, Dad,” Vic said with disappointment, “You were a jerk to her ... did you ever apologize?”

I shook my head. “Never ... She came back at some point, same ratty clothes. I stopped making fun at some point, it just wasn’t funny after a while. She eventually moved out of our school district. No idea what became of her.”

“You should look her up and apologize.”

I raised my eyebrows. “That was ... over thirty years ago, Vic. I doubt she’ll be easy to track down, even if I did know what to say to her.”

“Dad, you made a living doing tech ... You’re on Facebook. It’s kinda easy to find people these days, you know.”

I chuckled dryly. “You kids and your technologies...”

Vic punched me gently, then said evenly, “I think it would be nice if you apologized. Maybe it might make her feel good.”

I nodded. “Okay. You’re right. I’ll see what I can do to find her. Thanks, Vic. You always have kept me honest.”

“I try.”

“Wish I had some good wisdom to share about Pete and your sister. I really don’t. Just don’t be surprised if they decide to start dating again...”

“Yeah,” Vic replied, “I’m sorta expecting that...”

“Well ... it might make things tough between you two. Gwen knows she’s going to make you mad, but ... she’s a teenager, too ... first loves feel like the most important thing in the world. It’s easy to look past the hurt you cause when all you want is to recapture what you lost. Gwen’s torn because she’ll hurt you or piss you off, but ... Pete was her first love and I know, personally, how strong that can be, how easy it is to ignore the other problems and dive back in.”

“I know ... I just don’t like it much.”

“Don’t expect you to.”

There was a quick knock on the door. I answered, finding Audrey waiting outside. “Ready?” In a quieter voice she added, “I didn’t want to just come in ... in case Simone was still here...”

I smiled. “Gwen took her a bit ago. Just me and Vic. I’m ready. Uh ... mind if I ask Vic if she wants to come?”

Audrey grinned, “That’d be great. I’ll ask her myself.”

The teen followed me into the living room.

“Oh, hey Audrey,” Vic said more cheerfully than her words with me moments earlier.

“Heya, Vic! I need to get some swings in at the cage before dark, wanna come?”

Vic smiled, “Sure. That’s be great. Can you give me five minutes to change?”

“Of course.”

While Vic disappeared into her bedroom, I confessed to Audrey about Tracy. “I feel real bad about it, Audrey. Vic said I should contact her, but ... I dunno ... that sorta feels a little creepy to me.”

“I don’t think so,” Audrey replied, “not if you just reach out and let her know you’re apologizing. If it was me ... I’d appreciate that ... No asking for nude photos, though...”

I laughed, “Don’t worry. I’ve got a million mental snapshots of you I still need to review first.”

Audrey grinned, glancing quickly down the hall, then yanked her softball shirt up, revealing an athletic bra holding her breasts in tight mounds. “And now you have one more!”

I laughed but didn’t look away until I heard Vic’s door open and Audrey let her shirt fall down past her waist, a sly smile still on her face.

“Okay, ready,” Vic said, now wearing tight black leggings and carrying a bag with a bat and other softball gear.


The girls were taking turns in the cage, Audrey often pausing to show Vic a better way to adjust her stance, or demonstrating how to attack a curveball. Even though Vic was playing softball and the pitching mechanics yielded different trajectories for the ball heading towards the plate, Audrey assured her these were habits which would work there too. I watched them a while, then couldn’t stop thinking about Tracy.

I pulled out my phone and logged into Facebook. Rarely did I spend time there, only about three dozen connections linked, mostly my daughters, Audrey and Theresa, a few old work friends, and little else. I hadn’t been on the site in months, most likely.

I figured out how to search for someone and typed in Tracy’s full name. Unfortunately, there were dozens of women (and men) called Tracy Spencer, and I didn’t find one that was obviously her. I had grown up in a small town well north of Houston, so I tried refining my search to include the town name. No luck.

I wondered if she might have married and changed her name, or, perhaps, she had passed away. I went back to the original list of search results and clicked on each one to see if a photo or other information on the account might clue me in to the woman I was seeking.

A couple of dozen in, my breath caught in my throat as I scrolled through the public photos of one account. The profile picture was a generic landscape, no face present, but a few photos available on the page had such identifying images. One of those was a poorly-scanned copy of an old Polaroid, and right there I saw the Tracy Spencer I was seeking.

She was probably twelve or thirteen in the photo, a little younger than the first time I met her in high school, but it was clearly her. The same ratty, dirty-blonde hair. Ragged clothes. She stood awkwardly in the middle of a cluttered, poorly-kept room, staring at the camera with a distant look, an expression I’d seen on Tracy years later in hallways. I felt really guilty right then, realizing how my ignorant teasing had only made Tracy’s life that much harder. I felt a bit sick to my stomach, really.

I scanned through the other half-dozen or so photos I could access. Two were of landscapes, like her profile picture, and two were of an older-looking white man with white, scraggly hairs wild and unkempt on his face, an old, dirty grey ball cap on his head, the Texas flag a faded, torn patch across the front.

The last two pictures made my heart sink even further. Each showed two children, young, perhaps four or five, the photos with stamps within the last year. In a near-mirror of the room from the old Polaroid of Tracy, I saw a dusty, ill-kept place where somewhat vacant-eyed children wore old clothes and had poorly-trimmed hair. I wondered if these were Tracy’s children.

It seemed unlikely. Tracy was roughly my age, so she’d have had to have been in her mid-to-late forties at the time they were born. Not impossible, but unlikely. Grandchildren, perhaps. Why, all these years later, did it seem Tracy and these kids had not gotten a leg up from their poverty?

I tried several times to compose a message, failing each time to avoid trite or cheesy or downright stupid sentiments. I finally settled on this:

Hi Tracy. I know this is going to be an odd message, but this is Darren Oxley. We went to school together at Longview High. I don’t know if you remember me, but ... I was one of the people who was really mean to you. I feel horrible about it. I’m so sorry I made it difficult for you to attend classes. I was a stupid teenager, but that’s not an excuse. I hurt you and I am so sorry for this.

I’m reaching out now because one of my daughters is facing someone like I was in high school, and it brought back memories of how awful I was to you. I can’t believe I was so mean, but my daughter insisted I reach out and apologize. She’s right. I should have done so long ago, or better yet, never hurt you at all. I’m so sorry, Tracy. I know I cannot make things right, but if I can do anything to begin to right that wrong, please say so. If you don’t respond, I understand and respect that. I won’t contact you again without your consent. Once more, I’m so sorry – Darren.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.