Ahead of the Curve
Chapter 25: Vulnerable

Copyright© 2017 by Chase Shivers

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25: Vulnerable - Ahead of the Curve is a redemptive romance between a retired, older man and a fifteen-year old young woman who find themselves drawn together in the middle of a difficult situation. The story features heartbreak and hope, a path which won't always be easily followed, and an introspective journey by two people who are challenged at every step in their relationship.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Menstrual Play  

Chapter Cast:

Darren, Male, 54
- Narrator, retired, father of Gwen and Victoria (Vic)
- 5’11, beige skin, 195lbs, cropped greying brown hair
Audrey, Female, 16
- High school senior, daughter of Duncan and Theresa
- 5’9, pale skin, 140lbs, light-green eyes, straight auburn hair over her shoulders
Gwen, Female, 16
- High school sophomore, daughter of Darren, sister of Victoria
- 5’6, beige skin, 135lbs, shoulder-length wavy black hair
Victoria (Vic), Female, 14
- High school freshman, daughter of Darren, sister of Gwen
- 5’4, beige skin, 120lbs, wavy neck-length light-brown hair

A knot of boredom was beginning to creep into the hours which passed on school days after my daughters, and Audrey, were off to school, lingering heavily until the evening returns which marked the end of their afternoon practices. I’d spent years doing almost nothing in those hours, but I’d only begun to notice how much I seemed to simply drift aimlessly, waiting for the world to bring me some sort of enjoyment, whether because my daughters were home or because my young lover had finished her other commitments and had time again to spend with me.

That Friday, January 16, I became aware of how much that boredom had begun burning a raw spot in my stomach. It was like I switched off my inputs and idled until someone came around to turn me back on again. I pondered a dozen ways to change that as I sat on the couch, the television spitting out silly, over-the-top exuberance from one sports commentator or another about some player or team or situation which meant nothing to me. I kept it on only so that I didn’t feel so completely alone.

I could have tried starting a new business. I didn’t need the money, of course, but I’d had many decent ideas over the years, and I felt sure I could make my fortune all over again if I only spent some time developing my concepts. But none of them caught me with any serious hooks, and I let those ideas slide away as I sipped a scotch. I debated becoming a gym rat, but never had that been a lifestyle I wished to explore. I could surely use more exercise, but the will to get up and go run or lift or even simply stretch was not there. Hobbies, of which I had few, were barely a passing thought that day. I had toyed with the idea of building a workshop and learning electronics or woodworking or robotics, but the effort to jump start that process was not forthcoming. My butt began to grow numb from sitting in one position too long. I was fairly used to that sensation from years spent doing little more than idling.

A text from Audrey around the time I knew her lunch period took place gave me a different idea.

The guidance councilor just gave me great news! UoH accepted me! I’m starting in the Fall!

My heart soared for Audrey. I had no doubts that the University of Houston would allow her to enroll at sixteen later that year, but to get confirmation of it must have been a wonderful moment for my lover. She’d get a full ride, I knew, given her unique combination of athletic and academic talents, and her life as a young college student would be starting on schedule, which is to say a couple of years ahead of a normal teen’s expectations. Audrey was certainly no normal teen, and her hard work would have her set to graduate with a four-year degree well before she was old enough to legally drink.

Audrey’s message pulled up in my thoughts an idea I’d kicked around for some time but never acted upon. I had earned a Master’s degree in Applied Technologies by my mid-twenties, then became burned out on coursework and felt ready to earn my fortune with my brains. I’d lucked out over the years and did just that, but my thirst for knowledge, for learning, had slowly grown to a dull ache in my thoughts, like I was ignoring something which could take up a great deal of my time while also scratching an instinctual itch. Going back to college was something I’d rarely seriously considered, but with Audrey only months away from starting her freshman year at the University of Houston, I realized this might be the perfect push towards doing something more than idling while I missed Audrey each day.

I waited to look too deeply into things. Before I committed to such a significant change in my life, I wanted to talk to Audrey about it. Would she relish the thought of me being in classes again at her new school? While she explored her newfound responsibilities and possibilities? It would certainly challenge me, I knew, to attend classes again, but would it also challenge our relationship? I wasn’t really sure. Things would be hard enough with Audrey’s age and trying to keep private our personal moments, and, too, I worried that I might be intruding on an experience which Audrey deserved to savor without me adding more pressure to the mix.

Texting her back, I shared my joy at her news but told her nothing about my thoughts regarding my own enrollment.

But I knew my heart was setting quickly on the idea. I started to browse the University of Houston website and the various programs on offer. The idea of studying history was obvious as a focus. I had no desire to go through updating my understanding of technology with all the changes even in the years since I’d sold my business and retired. I wasn’t looking to monetize what I learned. Instead, I had the opportunity to expand as a person, to learn how people in the past dealt with situations large and small, how human successes and failures led to the world we knew on that day. I’d long been a reader of non-fiction histories, biographies, and cultural explorations. It seemed like the perfect way to expand my mind and stop my idling ways.


My head was filled with excited thoughts of becoming a student again when Gwen and Vic came home around seven, Simone one step behind my youngest daughter. The girls greeted me quickly and I asked if they would like takeout for dinner. All agreed that Mexican was a good choice and I called in an order, including a meal for Audrey as well though she would still be at practice until almost eight-thirty that night.

The three girls were quickly in suits and splashing and laughing in the pool outside. I watched just a moment, smiling to see my daughters’ behavior trending so nicely into friendship. I hoped that maturation of both my girls ensured the stressful angst and meanness, especially from Gwen’s side, was in the past and that they would only grow more fond of each other as friends as the days passed.

Simone seemed like a nice enough young woman. Muscular, dark-skin with a single pale blemish on her right shoulder. I saw her several times touch Vic’s arm or hand as they swam and played. It was a clear interest passed from her to my daughter, and the delight on Victoria’s face told me how much she enjoyed her girlfriend’s attention.

And, best of all, Gwen wasn’t ruining it for them. She played and swam, as well, but she also gave them a bit of space to whisper and giggle together, not breaking in like she might have done in months past. My heart warmed right through.


The girls chose to eat out on the patio and so I joined them there after our delivery had arrived. I left Audrey’s meal in the fridge and ate, mostly in silence, as the girls alternated bites of beans or tacos with excited conversations about softball and dance and even boys, though the latter subject was somewhat teased a bit by Vic. She was nice about it, generally, but there were a couple of moments when I knew Gwen was feeling her heartbreak over Pete, her face sinking just enough to show her pain.

It wasn’t really a place for me to moralize, though. The girls were all old enough to work out such things together without my interjections, and the subject passed on into music and Facebook memes.

My phone buzzed and I answered it while standing and walking back inside. Audrey’s photo was centered on my screen. “Hey, Love!” I breathed with excitement, trying to keep my voice low so as not to be overheard by the girls outside.

“Hey. Just getting home. Give me maybe thirty minutes to shower?”

“I’ll do my best to wait. I’ve got dinner for you if you’re hungry.”

“Later, maybe. My stomach’s a bit twisted right now...”

“That sucks,” I replied.

“It does, yeah, but I’m feeling okay and I can’t wait to see you, Darren...”

“Well, then go hurry on with your shower and ring me when I should come over.”

I heard the smile in her tone, “I will, Love you.”

“Love you.”


The inside of Audrey’s bedroom had, as a sort of skeleton beneath layers of other accents, the look of a pretty standard, sterile guest room. The furniture, the layout, the general lack of loose things on walls or atop dressers or tables. A simple queen bed with its head along one wall, a dresser opposite, a small closet door beside the nightstand, two lamps.

Over top, though, were at least a few signs that Audrey had moved in. I saw her clothing in loose but still somewhat organized piles on the floor and in a chair. A laptop was cockeyed on the edge of a short stool. Her school bag was leaning against a wall, a few stacks of books and magazines dotted around. A jacket and a pair of sweatpants hung over the wooden frame at the foot of the bed. A few fluffy, colorful pillows were spread along the top of the bed, the covers half-drawn down and revealing a fractal-patterned sheet featuring rich reds and bright greens.

The room smelled like her. Audrey’s perfume, sure, but also of her warm flesh, her sweaty clothes, the strawberry-scented shampoo in her hair. I would have known those scents anywhere.

She’d told when I’d arrived that Joyce and Herman were out visiting friends and we might have an hour or so of real privacy.

My hands and hers moved more quickly even than our lips, our bodies pressed together, touching, caressing each other. Audrey’s desire was raw and more urgent than usual, and it fed my own like stoking a fire. She pushed my slacks to my ankles and before I had another notion, Audrey sucked me in, swallowing my length and bobbing her head back and forth.

I drew her up after some time, nearly tearing her clothing from her body as the urgency spread through us. I pushed her onto her back, legs off the bed, and held her knees wide and up.

Audrey’s pussy was trimmed and neat, pink and swollen. A small, white string hung from inside, her labia slightly spread open. I leaned down and smelled her, the perfect combination of sweet soap and musky arousal and a hint of her metallic discharge. God, Audrey’s scent was so arousing! I saw her stomach rising and falling quickly, her eyes watching me, excitement and anticipation on her face.

Gently, I pulled the string from her opening, Audrey shuddering, the tip of the cotton damp and bright red. I grabbed a tissue from the nightstand and sat the tampon aside. Kneeling again, I ran my tongue along Audrey’s slit and loved the way she moaned in a deep rumble. She seemed to push herself down against me, forcing my tongue through folds and openings, her pungent flesh becoming iron on my tongue.

Audrey’s hardness throbbed for attention and I swirled it, her body rising in jerking rolls. I lapped up and down her sticky slit again, then circled her clit. I could taste her blood easily, and if anything, it turned me on even more to have such a thing from Audrey’s body in my mouth.

She came in long moans, “Ohhnnnnn ... Ohnnnnn ... Ohnnnnnnnnnn ... Oh, Darren ... Mmmmmm...” and suddenly, just past the peak of her release, Audrey pushed my head away and jerked her hips back. “Oh ... so ... sensitive,” she breathed, gasping and still writhing a little.

“Okay,” I grinned. I suppose when her eyes opened and swept to my face, Audrey saw her menstrual blood on my skin. Her flow was moderate and surely it had coated me while I ate her lovely young pussy. If it made her feel self-conscious or disgusted, she didn’t show it. No, in fact, Audrey pulled me over her, letting my hard penis rest just outside her sticky opening, and brought her mouth to mine.

Audrey tasted herself for long moments, our tongues swirling and hands caressing chests and genitals. I was so caught up in our kiss, I barely noticed her fingers drawing me into her, spreading her menstruating vagina with my cock, Audrey moaning with me in unison as we started to mate.

Her pussy was sticky and wet, my length coated with her blood, my fingers dancing between us, stroking her hard clitoris, bringing her to a second orgasm as I rose towards my first. We rutted moderately, the urgency calming into a trance-like rhythm, my orgasm close but the pleasure so great that I rested towards the edge, but not over it, not yet.

Audrey’s orgasm flushed out and, once more, she pushed me from her. “Oh, God ... My pussy is sore!” She said with a mixture of pleasure and discomfort on her face. Audrey kissed me again, then breathed, “But I want you to cum inside me so much!”

“I’m close,” I whispered into her ear, “stroke me until I’m right there...”

Her hand wrapped around my bloody length and felt my balls drawing up. Audrey’s fist flew, sticky and slick, just inches from her open vagina. Just as my release rushed in and I felt thick cream pulsing up my shaft, I grabbed my cock from her fingers and slid it deep into Audrey’s cunt.

I jerked and exploded, spurting, kissing, fondling Audrey’s tits, cumming, spurting, flooding her menstruating pussy with my cum. My head felt heavy and dizzy and distant, all my awareness focused on the lightning bursts where Audrey’s body and mine touched, on the burning, swollen flesh releasing seed into Audrey’s cunt.

I thrashed and fell over her, trying to hold still, to not hurt her sore flesh more. Audrey’s arms wrapped around me and our lips joined again. I throbbed small globs of semen into her pussy as I slowly softened.

Carefully, gently, pulling out, I slid beside Audrey and cradled her head against my chest. We’d stained the sheets, though much of the red blood was lost in the similar color on the fabric. I whispered to Audrey sweet nothings, not even really aware of what I said but sure I meant nothing but to show my affection for her. I heard similar, wonderful words from Audrey.

“Suppose we should shower,” Audrey said after some time.

I smiled, “Agreed.”

“It wasn’t so bad, Darren. My blood on your tongue.”

“A special treat for me ... Sorry you’re so sore...”

“I kinda get that way on my period,” Audrey said quietly, “I usually can only cum once ... but you made it twice as nice...”

“Like I said, I always want to be with you, Audrey. No matter what. Even if only to touch your hand. I prefer, though,” I laughed lightly, “to do something like what we did just now, though.”

“Me too,” Audrey agreed. She looked down her body and ran a couple of fingers through her trimmed pubic hair. It looked sticky and there were a couple of small matted spots sticking in clumps. “Definitely need a shower...”


We showered together and teased each other a bit as we cleaned up, sharing kisses. I deliberately did not play with Audrey’s pussy, hoping she wasn’t so sore as to need a break that night or in the morning. I really wanted to enjoy my lover as much as possible.

I did caress her ass a lot, and Audrey rather enjoyed it, standing for long moments under the steaming water as I squeezed her buttocks from behind, her backside stuck out, her hands against the shower’s front wall. I dared pass a finger down her cleft and felt her anus clench as I swept by. I’d never really touched Audrey there before, her pussy so wonderful as to barely notice her equally-arousing pink-and-brown wrinkled hole. I teased it a bit, and when Audrey didn’t resist, I carefully lodged the tip just inside, holding it there and letting her get used to the penetration. Slowly, so slowly, I slid deeper, then withdrew, then pushed in again.

Audrey began to pant, but then her hand swept back and she held my wrist, saying, “I really love that, Darren, but...”

“Maybe later?” I finished her question.

“Yeah ... Definitely later...”

“Mmmm,” I purred, withdrawing my finger and sliding my hand over Audrey’s firm young ass while kissing her neck under the rushing water.


Changing the sheets to a more modest peach fabric and remaking the bed, Audrey decided she was hungry at last, and while we were settling into the living room in front of a basketball game on the television, Joyce and Herman returned home from their visit. Joyce looked quite drained as Herman helped her into the room, the woman still recovering from her recent mild heart attack. We greeted them and talked, briefly, about the couple they had visited that night, old friends from Herman’s days working in the city newspaper industry. The two soon excused themselves and disappeared into the master bedroom.

Audrey finished her meal while I sipped half a scotch. She leaned against me when she was through, burping once before laughing while I did the same. “I’ve never done that, by the way,” Audrey told me quietly.

“Huh?” I replied, confused as to what that meant.

“The butt stuff. Never done it.”

“Oh.”

“Not against it, as I’m sure you guessed,” Audrey assured me, “just ... you know...”

“Only what you want to do, I promise. I hope you like it...”

She grinned and I could hear it in her voice, “Why, because you like it?”

“I do like it, very much, but I don’t need us to do it, Audrey. Not ever, if you don’t enjoy it.”

“Thanks. I know,” she responded, “but I know about what happens, and ... I’m curious enough to try it. Especially with you.”

“So you and Travis never...”

“No!” she exclaimed then laughed and shook her head. Audrey said, “I never suggested it, and I promise you there was no way he would even consider it. Clearly, it was a sin to him to even acknowledge butts and what you might do with one. You should have seen him the time I accidentally farted in front of him.”

I laughed, “I’d rather not, though I expect he wasn’t too pleased.”

“Not pleased, no.”

“Well, you never have to worry about me, Audrey. Fart as much as you wish.”

She giggled, “Well ... I’m not gross or anything, but, you know, it happens sometimes.”

“Trust me, I know.”

“But, uh,” she said, getting back to the point, “butt stuff ... You clearly know a lot more about it than me. I’ve just seen porn.”

“Never tried pushing your finger in there?”

Audrey shrugged against me, “Once or twice. Never found it terribly interesting.”

“Ah,” I said, just a little deflated as it sounded like maybe this wouldn’t be all that fun for Audrey.

She added quickly, “But with you ... it was definitely different. It mattered that it was your finger. Kinda ... liked it ... to be honest.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.