Ahead of the Curve - Cover

Ahead of the Curve

Copyright© 2017 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 15: The Beginning of Something

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Beginning of Something - Ahead of the Curve is a redemptive romance between a retired, older man and a fifteen-year old young woman who find themselves drawn together in the middle of a difficult situation. The story features heartbreak and hope, a path which won't always be easily followed, and an introspective journey by two people who are challenged at every step in their relationship.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Menstrual Play  

Chapter Cast:
Darren, Male, 53

- Narrator, retired, father of Gwen and Victoria (Vic)

- 5’11, beige skin, 195lbs, cropped greying brown hair
Audrey, Female, 16

- High school senior, daughter of Duncan and Theresa

- 5’9, pale skin, 140lbs, light-green eyes, straight auburn hair over her shoulders
Gwen, Female, 16

- High school sophomore, daughter of Darren, sister of Victoria

- 5’6, beige skin, 135lbs, shoulder-length wavy black hair
Victoria (Vic), Female, 14

- High school freshman, daughter of Darren, sister of Gwen

- 5’4, beige skin, 120lbs, wavy neck-length light-brown hair
Rainey, Female, 47

- Night nurse

- 5’8, 155lbs, beige skin, blue eyes, shoulder-length auburn hair


I didn’t get a chance to spend time with Rainey again until the next Friday afternoon. She was working extra shifts to cover for an ill colleague and though we spoke on the phone a couple of times, I was really longing for her as her first night off neared.

The conversations with my daughters over that time didn’t include sex. Pete was out of town the upcoming weekend, and Gwen was pining for him before he’d even left, shutting herself in her room to Skype him and do whatever else they did in privacy. I didn’t ask what that was, and, thankfully, she didn’t tell me.

Vic’s softball practice took up some more of my time that week. Often, she got a ride from her sister, if Gwen was staying late, or with another student, but I’d offered to take a turn in the rotation as one of the parents who could give rides that week, so I shuttled three freshmen and sophomore softball players, plus my own, from the ball field to their houses each night.

I saw nothing of Audrey that week, nor of Theresa. I figured that would be the case. With her mom in town, there was good reason to spend time with her, and Audrey didn’t come to swim in our pool. I wasn’t sure if she was chatting or texting with my daughters, but I didn’t ask, either.

It was just as well. I was excited that Rainey and I were going on another date, one I hoped might end in more than just ‘mouth stuff’ as Vic had called it. Although our relationship had blossomed very quickly, I felt very comfortable with Rainey, and she seemed to feel the same around me. She was smart and funny, attractive and had a good sense of humor, and so far, it appeared she was also very sexual. Some of that might just be that we were new together. Some of it probably was her time spent alone. Whatever had led us to that point, though, Rainey and I had connected and it felt great to know she was my girlfriend.

I dropped the last girl off at her house after practice ended Friday night. It was December 1st and the days were growing short. It was already dark though the evening was still very young. Vic rode in the front seat with my back to our house. She was quiet the whole way.

Nearing our home, I asked, “Everything okay, Sweetie?”

She shrugged.

“If you want to talk, I’m here.”

Vic said nothing a moment, then spat out, “Andy thinks I’m a dyke.”

“Whoa ... easy with the names.”

“Sorry,” Vic said less angrily, “He told Pete that he thinks I’m a lesbian because I’m playing softball.”

“So?”

“So?!” she answered, incredulous, “I’m not a lesbian.”

“Does it matter what Andy and Pete think?”

“It does to me!”

“Sorry,” I said gently, “I don’t mean to doubt you. There’s nothing wrong with being a lesbian, but I can understand that in high school things might be a little harder...” Then I remembered. “Oh, right. Andy’s Pete’s brother ... I forgot about him. You kinda like him, right?”

Liked, not ‘like,’” Vic replied, “He’s a jerk.”

“Sounds like it. Sorry, Hon.” I swept Vic’s hair from her face. “Anything I can do?”

“No. It just sucks.”

“Someone better is out there for you, Vic. I promise. Don’t let this asshole get to you.”

She lost her angry face just long enough to smile at my cursing, then shook her head, “I know. I won’t. I just hate him right now.”

“Well, I’m heading out with Rainey tonight. Tell you what. I can order you and your sister some take out. On me. Your pick.”

“Chinese.”

“That was easy.”

“Thanks, Dad.”


I hated to leave Vic in a down state, but as a father of two teenage girls, it was absolutely impossible to avoid doing so, and usually, I did it several times a month in some manner or another. Vic would be fine, I knew, but it was her first heartbreak. A mild one, to be sure, but it probably didn’t feel mild to her. The Chinese food and the ice cream in the fridge would help a bit. Plus, Gwen was home, and the two of them had gotten better at being nice to each other. I wondered briefly if an issue might arise from Andy and Pete being brothers, a mean word about Pete from Vic, perhaps, but I couldn’t control any of that and I left it to my girls to sort things out on their own.

I, thankfully, was on my way to a fun night. I was picking Rainey up at six and we were going to a Euro lounge where they played chilled electronic music and served Mediterranean tapas.

She wore a lovely tight, black dress down to her ankles, gold earrings dangling, a bit of lipstick and eyeliner, hose and high heels. “You look amazing,” I said to her as she closed the front door behind her.

She hugged me and we kissed, careful not to smear her lipstick. “I do try sometimes.”

We arrived at the restaurant about twenty minutes later and had to wait to be seated. We sat outside on a bench and talked about us a little bit. “I know this is way too soon, Darren, but I’d rather not have to guess. Are we exclusive?”

“I am, yes.”

“Me too. I just wanted to know,” she said. “It’s okay if you’re seeing someone else ... I just ... I want to know, okay?”

“Only you, I promise.”

She relaxed a little and said, “It’s been almost two years since I last had a boyfriend. Turned out he was seeing someone else and never said so. If he’d have been honest, I might have kept seeing him. I don’t need exclusivity, Darren, but I just want honesty. I have to have that.”

“I feel the same way, though, I don’t know that I’d be comfortable not being exclusive. I like to know I can count on my partner to be available when I need her, not just when it is convenient.”

“I understand that,” Rainey replied, “when was your last girlfriend?”

It actually didn’t hurt too bad to recall Audrey this time.

Progress.

“Oh, a few months back. Didn’t last too long. End was rather abruptly. I’d really rather not talk about her.”

“Sure, no problem, sorry I pressed.”

“It’s fine,” I told her, “just ... something I’ve put behind me, that’s all.”

Rainey nodded but didn’t reply.

Our table came open and we settled in a low, comfortable two-person booth along one wall. The music was chill and low enough to hold a conversation. After we ordered our first tapas and got our beers, Rainey sat watching me with a smile on her face. I pushed my leg out and rubbed along her calf. “Mmm,” she purred, “I’m already getting revved up...”

“That makes two of us.”

She grinned and leaned forward, “Tell me the craziest thing you’ve ever done sexually...”

“Err,” I stalled, no idea how to answer. I certainly couldn’t tell her I fucked a fifteen-year old neighbor girl, “oh, I dunno. There are a few things I guess ... I once had sex with a woman I’d just met at a strip club.” And, I added silently, that was just a few month ago.

“Ohhh, was she stripper?”

“Former.”

“Well done, Darren.”

“So what’s yours?”

“I fucked my second husband in the pastor’s office during a church service. True story.”

“Damn,” I laughed, “that’s a risky play.”

“Not really. My ex was a maintenance guy for several churches, so he had keys to all sorts of places. We timed it so that it was during the service. In and out in under ten minutes.”

“That’s hardly enough time to enjoy it.”

“Eh,” she replied, “a quickie’s a quickie. But, yeah, I much prefer when there’s time to relax and enjoy things ... like there will be tonight ... if you fancy coming back to my place.”

“I do fancy that,” I smiled, “I was hoping you’d want a return visit.”

“And this time, you get to see the whole me...”

I leaned forward and whispered, “I’m hard as a rock just thinking about it.”

I felt her stockinged foot slide up my leg. She’d apparently removed her heel. Rainey slid it higher until it was nestled against my crotch. “Oh ... so I see...”

Our first course of three small plates arrived and we ate quickly. We decided not to bother with more, both of us so worked up and horny that we wished get out of there and into bed.

Rainey caressed my thigh all the way to her place, rubbing my bulging crotch and teasing me so delightfully. She went inside to pee and told me to make myself comfortable on her bed.

I sprawled out and relaxed, excited to be able to finally consummate my relationship with Rainey.

She came to the bedroom wearing only her bra and panties. They were both light-red, lacy and partially see-through. Rainey paused by the door and smiled at me. “Like?”

“Love,” I told her, “you are so sexy, Rainey.”

“Mmm, thanks,” she said, slowly crawling onto the bed. She slid a hand along my thigh and then unzipped me, grabbing my cock and quickly sucking me deliberately. Her lips slid up and down me and I groaned my enjoyment.

I sat up and kissed her, fondling her large breasts through her bra, then unfastening it on the front. Rainey’s tits fell free, heavy and beautiful. Her areolae were large and dark-red, thick, short nipples extending out. I teased them a moment, then put my mouth over one and sucked gently.

“Mmm...” she purred, her hands soon pulling my shirt off and tossing it aside. I slid my hand down to her thigh and let her warmth radiate into me a moment before moving to cup her panty-covered crotch, my mouth moving to Rainey’s other breast. “Mmm...”

We kissed again and then I gently pushed her onto her back. Her heavy tits hung somewhat to the sides, her chest heaving with each deep breath. Her smile was eager and anxious. I crawled between her legs and reached for her panties, drawing them down her thighs, then slowly lifting her legs and pulling the underwear free. I sniffed them briefly, her scent light and clean, a slight aroma of sweat and excited pussy.

I spread Rainey’s thighs and took in the sight. Her pubic hairs were trimmed short but not shaved, covering her Mons Venus, a soft, furry down on her labia. Her vulva spread slowly on its own, one lip hanging lower over the other, the dark-red flesh parting to reveal dark-red rose-colored insides. I sniffed against her cunt, “Mmm...” I purred, “Rainey ... Mmm...”

“Eat me...”

I slid my tongue from her clit down to her anus and back up, the flesh slightly salty and meaty, a touch of tartness when I dipped into her vagina. Rainey began to moan low and lovely, “Uhhhh ... mmmm ... ohhhh ... mmmm...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.