Ahead of the Curve
Chapter 14: Brighter the Sunshine

Copyright© 2017 by Chase Shivers

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: Brighter the Sunshine - Ahead of the Curve is a redemptive romance between a retired, older man and a fifteen-year old young woman who find themselves drawn together in the middle of a difficult situation. The story features heartbreak and hope, a path which won't always be easily followed, and an introspective journey by two people who are challenged at every step in their relationship.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Menstrual Play  

Chapter Cast:
Darren, Male, 53

- Narrator, retired, father of Gwen and Victoria (Vic)

- 5’11, beige skin, 195lbs, cropped greying brown hair
Audrey, Female, 16

- High school senior, daughter of Duncan and Theresa

- 5’9, pale skin, 140lbs, light-green eyes, straight auburn hair over her shoulders
Gwen, Female, 16

- High school sophomore, daughter of Darren, sister of Victoria

- 5’6, beige skin, 135lbs, shoulder-length wavy black hair
Victoria (Vic), Female, 14

- High school freshman, daughter of Darren, sister of Gwen

- 5’4, beige skin, 120lbs, wavy neck-length light-brown hair
Rainey, Female, 47

- Night nurse

- 5’8, 155lbs, beige skin, blue eyes, shoulder-length auburn hair


I spent the night with Rainey in her bed. We stayed up until almost three so that she could get back in rhythm for her Sunday night shift. I yawned the whole time, but managed to stay mostly awake until she was ready to turn in.

She slept in a nightshirt and panties, me in my boxer briefs, spooning til well after daybreak. I slept a little, buzzing from excitement and new relationship energy. I really liked Rainey, and it wasn’t just the excellent blow job she’d give me the night before.

I woke before her and wrapped my arm around her body, hugging her gently as she slept. I listened to the woman breathing for a long time. I slowly slipped my hand over her breasts and massaged them through her shirt. “Mmmm...” she purred softly. Her tits were full and heavy, a nice weight when I cupped them. Her nipples felt large and tender and I lightly pinched them before sliding my hand lower.

I pulled Rainey’s shirt up a bit, then slid my hand into her panties. She purred softly again as my fingers massaged her clit, the hard button rising quickly. The string from her tampon was twisted up over the top of her slit, so I pushed it lower, then returned to slowly, carefully circle her erect flesh. “Mmm ... Morning ... lover...”

“Morning, Rainey,” I whispered, “this okay?”

“Mmm-hmm ... ohhhhhhh...”

I wasn’t in a hurry, slowly building Rainey’s tension until she began to rock her hips against me. She pressed her ass back against my erection and then shuddered into a soft, wonderful climax. “Uhhnnnnnnn ... Uhnnnnnn ... Mmmmm ... Mmmm ... Ohhhh ... Mmmmm ... mmmm...”

She turned over to face me, my hand slipping from her panties. I felt wetness on my fingers and carefully held them behind her in case they were bloody. We kissed passionately, Rainey’s leg brought up to rest on my hip. She reached into my briefs, pulled free my penis, and stroked my erection against her stomach.

I groaned in pleasure, “Ohhhh ... god, Rainey ... Mmmm...” I felt my orgasm rushing in like a burst of desert wind, like the heat of a hot shower on a cold day. “Mmmmm...” I ejaculated with each of her strokes, my cum splashing against her stomach. “Ohhhh...”

When I finished, Rainey pushed closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me again, our stomachs together, squishing my sticky semen around our skin. “You cum so much...” she whispered in my ear, “I love that...”

“It’s all because of you,” I told her, honestly.

“Mmm ... wish I didn’t have to work tonight...”

“Me too ... Can I make you some breakfast?”

“Sure ... Want to shower with me and help me get this cum off?”

I smiled my agreement.


Showering with Rainey was playful and fun. I managed to bring her to orgasm again before she said it was too much, her clit very sensitive during her period. I finished first and went into the kitchen. I made coffee, cooked scrambled eggs and sausage, and cracked open a can of biscuits which I soon had baking in the oven.

By the time Rainey joined me, everything was ready. We ate and chatted. I was amazed both at how quickly our relationship felt casual and natural, and also how much better the world looked to me when I woke up next to a beautiful lover. How much brighter the sunshine seemed streaming through the windows. Audrey who? Yeah, it didn’t go that far, but it was as close as I’d been since I’d lost her. Only a small part of me felt pangs of guilt over it. And that part was swamped as soon as Rainey kissed me again.

I left her place after breakfast. She had errands to run and I didn’t want to overstay what had been a wonderful, much needed night of joy for me.

My daughters were both up when I got home. They were in the living room watching a Marvel movie. A movie which was immediately paused when I came into the room.

“Morning, ladies,” I said, greeting them.

“Morning, Dad,” they said in grinning unison.

Vic beat her sister to the punchline, “Have fun sleeping with your girlfriend?”

I couldn’t help but laugh and smile. “I had a very good night, yes. Thanks for asking.”

“So are you like, really dating?” Gwen asked.

“We are.”

“Cool. I like Rainey.”

“I do, too.”

And just as suddenly as it had begun, the subject was changed, “Can I have some money, Dad?” Gwen asked me with a too-innocent expression on her face.

“For what?”

“I need a new dress.”

“For what?” I repeated.

“The winter dance. It’s two days before break.”

“What’s wrong with the two dozen other dresses you own?”

“Dad ... Please. I really want to look nice for Pete...”

I grinned. “Good ole Pete. When do I get to meet him, anyway?”

“God, Dad. When I’m ready.”

“I thought you wanted money for a dress...” I replied, leading her to the obviously better response.

“Next weekend. I’m hanging out with him on Saturday. I’ll bring him over first. Will that work?”

I nodded. “How much is the dress?”

Gwen shrugged, “I don’t know yet. Audrey’s going to go with me to pick one out. She has to get one, too. Her school’s got a dance the same night.”

“Ah.” It stung much less than I would have expected. I suppose having Rainey in my life now gave me the buffer I needed to not feel jealous of Travis and his relationship with my young ex-girlfriend. “Ballpark it.”

“Mmm,” Gwen said, thinking, “Two hundred?”

“One hundred,” I countered.

“One fifty,” Gwen offered back.

“One hundred.”

“Dad, you’re supposed to negotiate.”

“One hundred. If I like Pete, I’ll negotiate. If I don’t like Pete, Vic gets your one hundred.”

Vic laughed loudly and Gwen stomped her foot, “Dad!”

“I’m half joking,” I mussed Gwen’s hair and said, “Tell you what. I’ll give you One hundred. Every dollar over that has to come out of your spring clothes budget. An advance of sorts. Deal?”

“Alright, fine,” she agreed, “but Vic better not get it just because you don’t like Pete.”

“What ever gives you the idea I won’t like Pete?” I teased her.

Gwen rolled her eyes and turned back to the television, restarting the movie and ignoring the way Vic and I laughed.


Pete was a fairly short boy for sixteen. Maybe five-foot-three. Maybe five-four. His hair was dark, with bangs, a little shaggy in the back. A white guy who might have had Italian or Greek roots by the slight olive complexion. I met him at the door when I heard Gwen pull up in her car. “Hello. You must be Pete. I’m Darren, Gwen’s father.”

“Hello,” the boy said evenly. He was a touch nervous. Good, I thought. I prefer him to fear me just a bit.

“We’re gonna swim for a while,” Gwen said, pushing past me. I let Pete follow her, then made Vic and me lunch. The two of us sat together, eating chicken salad and grapes, beside the pool while Gwen and Pete swam.

“Nice kid?” I asked Vic quietly.

She shrugged, “I suppose.”

“Any rumors about him I should know?”

“Ummm,” Vic thought a moment, “Not really. He dated a girl last year, so I hear. They broke up because ... I don’t know ... reasons?”

“Decent student?”

She shrugged again, “No idea, Dad.”

“I though you were somewhat cool with his brother.”

“Somewhat,” Vic agreed, “but we don’t talk about Pete.”

“You’re supposed to be my insider, Vic. Get me the details I need to know. Don’t make me take your license to kill away for failure to perform.”

Vic cocked one eye at me and closed the other, “Are you telling me to spy on my sister?”

“Given how the last few years have gone, I assumed that was already part of your job description.”

My daughter laughed. “I suppose. Sorry, I really don’t know much about him. Seems okay to me, though. He sure likes kissing Gwen, that I know for certain.”

I watched the way Gwen frolicked with her boyfriend. She certainly acted happy around him. Teasing him gently, laughing at his jokes. The two clearly knew it was a bad idea to do more than laugh and talk where I could see them. I expected the kissing and whatever else they did together would wait for later.

We had an open-door bedroom rule until Gwen was fifteen, but I thought it was only right that if she had my blessing to engage in sexual activities, she should also have a safe place to do so, namely closed in her own bedroom. While it made me uncomfortable to think that my daughter might have sex while I was in the house, it was much better than the two of them doing it in a car, or behind a store, or somewhere less savory. At least here, I could be sure she had a supply of condoms at hand, a soft bed, and a reasonable amount of safe privacy for her intimacy.

I’d given Vic the same permission when I’d offered to put her on birth control. She didn’t say much about it, really, but as we sat there watching Gwen and Pete, I reminded Vic again that birth control was an option.

“Thanks, I know. I’m not having sex any time soon, Dad.”

“Okay. I’m just saying that ... sometimes you don’t really plan to, but then you want to. You still keep condoms in your purse, right?”

“Always...”

“Okay. And if you do decide—”

“God, Dad. Honestly.”

“—if you do decide to have sex, I’d much rather you do it here at home and not risk it somewhere you might not be safe.”

“Okay. I get it. Jeez, you’re obsessed with me having sex...”

I thought a moment, considering her words. “No,” I replied, “I’m obsessed with trying to come to grips with having two beautiful daughters who are old enough to make that decision for themselves now. I just want you to be safe, Vic. That’s all. One day, if you have kids, you’ll look back and understand. Trust me. I love you and just want you to be safe.”

Vic tilted her head and smiled, “Yeah, I know. I’m just giving you a hard time ... Thanks.”

I nodded.

Gwen and Pete got out of the pool. “Can we order pizza?” she asked.

“Got any money on your card?”

“No...”

I shrugged. That was our deal, usually. We ordered out sometimes, but if one of them suggested it, it was upon her to pony up. I usually ended up paying most of it, but it was the principle of the matter. “Guess we starve, then.”

Pete grinned even as Gwen rolled her eyes. “Do you have any on your card?” she asked her sister.

Vic shrugged. “Maybe. What’s in it for me?”

“Pizza. Pizza. Just pizza.” Gwen responded.

“Drive me to the movies and pick me up after. I’ll buy the pizza if you’ll do that.”

“Fine. Deal.”

I loved watching my girls barter. It was an important skill. Sure, I had enough money that each of them would likely inherit enough to be picky about when and where they worked. But I still wanted them to understand that it isn’t always easy to pick and choose what you can afford. If things got bad and either had financial issues, it was vital that they were able to weight costs and benefits and handle budgets. They’d grown up negotiating with me and with each other. They were actually quite good at it.

So, Vic ordered pizzas while Gwen went to change. She left Pete with me. I offered the lad a seat and he plopped down.

“How’s your coursework this year?” I asked.

“Not too bad.”

“Any challenging courses?”

“Physics I. Definitely not easy.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.