The Two Miss Yomikos - Cover

The Two Miss Yomikos

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A chance encounter on an elevator leads to a threesome of delight between a horny traveler and a pair of beautiful young female visitors from Japan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

I managed to catch the elevator just before the doors closed and spoke my first words to the most beautiful and courteous Miss Yomiko number one, before I even had the opportunity to drink in her essence of glorious appeal.

She stood by the uncomplicated control panel and smiled at me in my flustered state of disarray after a long and tiring journey to the comfortable and totally sedate hotel in a minor city close to the impressive mountain range that dominated the entire western half of the horizon.

My camera equipment was fortunately unscathed and my backpack with the absolutely essential items needed to pass a night away with the comforts of home sat between my legs like some extension of my disorganized self. At that moment, I lost all interest in such mundane matters to absorb the aura of presence that overwhelmed my senses with complete and unrelenting capture.

In such a situation of close proximity and with no proper introduction, I was uncertain about the propriety of conversing with this angel fallen from heaven and now asking me with a firm inquiry,

“What floor, please?”

My mind was shifting data from one memory bank to another and I took in her high heels with the pointed toes and her side view that accentuated the inspiring shelf that delineated her beautiful posterior from her long, nylon-encased legs.

A fleeting look of petulance that made her adorable in my eyes caused her to repeat her quite ordinary question and I hastened to reply in a non-committal voice totally devoid of any sense of my urge to scale her heights of feminine attraction,

“Four, please!”

She smiled at me and pointed to the control board that display the only button lit was with the number four and made no attempt to hide her most appropriate giggle behind her delicate little hand with nails painted in a soft muted shade of red to denote her inclination to romantic inducement but was far too shy to make it obvious to all fortunate enough to draw near in her presence.

I heard an echo of her precious little laugh from the other corner in the back and was astonished to find a perfect replica of this vision of loveliness standing only a few feet from me and radiating the same inner glow of ripe nubile perfection waiting for the groping hands of a young and spirited male with enough nerve to risk rejection and humiliation at her equally perfect hands.

I must admit the thought of identical twin sisters popped into my brain but it was entirely unlikely for two girls living completely separate lives.

We, all three, exited at the fourth floor and found that my room was right next door to theirs causing them to go into a spate of giggling and hand covering mouth tactics that made me fall victim to a humongous erection of the worst sort. I stood in the hallway fumbling for my keycard like some schoolboy being exposed to the female gender for the very first time. I believe it was at this time I noticed that both young ladies had similar shaped buttocks being fortunate enough to be only a few feet away when they both bent over in front of me to move their luggage into the assigned room.

I hastened to help them with the largest suitcase and wondered what they could possibly have inside to make it so terribly heavy.

Before I could leave and attend to my door opening chores, Miss Yomiko number one had already taken off her shoes and threw herself face down on the white fluffy bed that was nearest to the door. Miss Yomiko number two also removed her shoes and I hesitated to enter further because I suspected I would have to remove my shoes to be in synch with their need for bare feet inside the home.

It was apparent that Miss Yomiko number two had a better grasp of English and she informed me that the person on the bed with her backside up was her friend Miss Yomiko from Osaka and that she was also Miss Yomiko from Tokyo. She added almost in the same breath that they were only friends and not related at all. I guess it was just a coincidence that they had such similar facial features and that their fetching backsides were almost identical.

I explained that I was there to take photographs of the mountains and Miss Yomiko number two from Tokyo told me,

“My little sister Yoko is studying the art of photography in her school. She will be happy to know than I have made the acquaintance of a real photographer because she aspires to make it her life work after she graduates.”

Miss Yomiko number one stirred on top of the bedspread and I managed to catch a glimpse of her nylon covered legs all the way up to her contrasting black French undies that made her display more art than porn. Miss Yomiko number two standing next to me was well aware that I had seen her friend’s undergarments and tried her best not to blush at the sight of my newly arisen hardness that tented my trousers like some circus performance of naughty clowns. I tried to hide my impossible affront to her sensibilities but as I squirmed to my left to hid my outline, she reached out to push Miss Yomiko number one’s skirt down to hide her friend’s shameful display of almost naked appeal right in front of a barely introduced male with visible evidence of his urgent need to discover their hidden charms without delay. Her bare arm bore the brunt of my extended shaft moving all the way from her delicate hands to her warm and inviting shoulder that welcomed the intrusion of my member to her sexually repressed flesh like a nun recently withdrawn from convent life.

We stayed immobile for an instant and my naughty dick twitched impetuously on her bare shoulder like it belonged to some perverted subway rider discovering the charms of a total stranger. I finally wrapped my arms around her in some sort of protective mode more suitable to the occasion and tentatively fondled the tender charms of her budding breast finding her nipples already in a “fuck me” status of hardness. That surprised me somewhat because I would have suspected Yomiko number two was the shyer of the two Yomikos and in consequence would be harder to convince that I was a suitable partner for testing her accessible assets. I moved my other hand down to that guarded sanctuary below the waistline and when I delved into her feminine folds, I discovered her pool of plenty was floating in her womanly juices just waiting to be stirred into a mix of arms, legs and other connecting parts that tumbled about in every direction like an orchestra without a conductor. The thought of that chaos of passion was enough to push me over the line and I started to undress her with serious intent even though Miss Yomiko number one was still watching us with that inscrutable look that branded her as a girl that enjoyed viewing such encounters in the nocturnal hours.

I was glad that I had already secured my belongings behind my locked bedroom door and I failed to hesitate before divesting my body of all clothing joining Miss Yomiko number two in naked splendor on the fluffy white bedspread right next to the fully clothed Miss Yomiko number one.

Now, the only difference between the two women was the fact that one was naked and the other was still fully clothed. I was in no hurry to start on Miss Yomiko number one because in all honesty Miss Yomiko number two was like a fine motorcar all revved up to take to the track and I wanted to give her the ride of her life. I wanted it to be a ride she would never forget even when she was happily married and sitting at home cleaning the floor on her pretty knees with her ass up high and pleasantly presented for male attentions except for the fact the only other male was her husband’s much younger brother. The last was sheer speculation on my part, but I felt I was a bit psychic in such matters and my money was that she would be tutoring that young brother discreetly whilst her husband was out with the boss discovering the joys of Geisha relations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.