Asylum
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by MichaelT65

Max

Max stood in the middle of the lobby, gawking at the reception counter. He knew there was a button behind there to open the main entrance. Many occasions he observed the nurses go there and activate something to open the doors for someone to leave or enter the hospital. Rushing behind the counter, Max began fumbling around for the button. Finding it, he pressed hard. It would not go in. Kneeling down to look. He gritted his teeth at the same time banging his hand on the counter. There was a keyhole in the middle of the red button.

“Who’s there? Is that, you Barbara? It was the security guards voice.

Max could hear the footsteps getting closer to him. Looking on the counter, Max grabbed a pen that was there, holding it like one would grasp a knife. Ready to attack anyone that approached him.

The security guard removed his taser gun from its holster. Holding out his arm with the weapon pointing ahead, he pressed the fire button a couple of times to test it.

Max recognised the electrical clicking sound straight away. On many occasions, the hospital guards had zapped him for being violent. “But not today,” he thought. Staying still and low, he waited for the guard to get closer to him.

“I hope this isn’t one of your Halloween pranks Barbara,” the guard called out.

Max jumped up like a jack in a box. Surprising the guard for a split second, which was enough for Max to take advantage. Grabbing the guard’s wrist with his free hand, knocking the taser out of it. He then swung his other arm around to bury the pen into the guard’s shoulder. Reacting quickly the guard headbutted Max, knocking him back. Seeing he had enough space between them, he raised his right leg up, forcing his doc marten into the aggressor’s stomach. Max went hurdling into the wall behind him. The guard reached out for the taser, grasping it. Max vaulted over the counter, crushing into the guard. They both tumbled back into the lobby furniture. Smashing everything in their path as they fought each other. The guard reached for his belt holster. Pulling out a pepper spray and pointing it at Max’s face, he commenced spraying. Nothing happened, the nozzle on the canister must have got damaged in the struggle. Max saw the taser next to his leg. Clutching the device, he then elbowed the guard as hard as he could in the face. The man was dazed, lying on his back trying to recover.

Max stood there watching the guard trying to get up. Walking behind his head, he kneeled down. Putting the taser into the guard’s mouth, with the palm of his hand he forced it down his throat. Pressing the button, the madman watched the security guard’s body as it flapped on the ground, like a fish out of water.

He searched the guard for any keys that would activate the main doors. He had nothing on him. Kicking the corpse in anger, before going back to the reception. “Maybe the key is in one of the draws,” he thought. Walking past Professor Khan’s office, Max smiled. The door was slightly ajar.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.