Assisted Living
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Westside24

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Most people equate assisted living with nursing care. They are unaware of all the benefits living in an assisted living complex can offer some of which are advertised and some that are not.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Waking up early the next morning Ed felt refreshed for want of a better word. The dalliances he had with Sandi were very enjoyable. But that was yesterday and this was today. He checked his to-do list and decided to install two ceiling fans, one in the living room and one in his bedroom.

After washing up it was a quick trip to Home Depot to purchase two ceiling hugger fans. Besides the fans, he also purchased two speed control switches for the fans.

Back at his home, it was a straightforward job first to remove the light that was there and install the fan. Ed didn’t purchase light fixtures for the fans so he could use the existing wiring that was there. Installing fans wasn’t rocket science but it did take some time to install the fans and the switches. He was done by noon and ate last night’s dinner for lunch.

What to do for the remainder of the day was something he thought about. He did a little surfing the net after he had gone online to check his brokerage account to see if he should make any changes in his investments. No changes were needed and after doing some online banking to pay some bills he signed off. Seeing there still was time he drove to the Legion for a few beers.

Two of his friends Bill and Gerry were at the Legion. They knew where he had moved and politely grilled him on how he liked assisted living. Ed didn’t say anything about Sandi and just responded that it seemed fine and he was getting used to it. If they knew what Gus had said and Ed’s adventures with Sandi his friends would probably be looking to move there. For now, there was no reason to tell them about this type of living.

With his friends heading home for dinner Ed thought he should do that as well.

After washing up Ed walked over to the dining room. In entering it he observed the normal large amount of people that were there.

Once he was done walking through the food line he looked for a place to sit. He could see that Gus was at a four-person table with three women. He didn’t see where Sandi was sitting nor did he know if she even was there.

Ed started to walk to an empty table when he heard, “If you are looking for a place to sit you are welcome to join us.”

Looking to his side Ed saw the invitation was extended by one of three ladies sitting at a table that had one open seat.

Setting down his tray he said, “Thank you for the invitation which I accept. By the way, my name is Ed Gleason and I have only been a resident here for about a week.”

“Well, it’s nice to meet you, Ed. My name is Joan Wilson and this is Helen Morgan and Janice Moran.”

Ed shook hands with all three ladies saying it was nice to meet them. In doing this he observed that Helen and Janice were what could be called full-figured women which to Ed was a slight turn-off. They seemed like nice people which was fine with him but he didn’t have a physical attraction to full-figure ladies. It was just a quirk he had. Joan however was a different story. She seemed to be of average height with short dishwater blond hair that didn’t have any grey in it. If this was natural or if it was dyed he didn’t know but if he was a betting man he would bet that her hair was dyed. What impressed him were her breasts which seemed to be quite large for her slim frame. Facially she had average looks and was probably the same age as Ed.

They asked him about himself and he gave them the full story about being a retired fireman, a widower, and his daughter’s concerns about him which prompted him to move here. He told them that so far he is pleased that he decided to move here.

He asked them to tell him about themselves. Although they had different last names they were all sisters. Helen and Joan were widows while Janice was divorced. They all decided to move here because of the facilities and the inevitable end of life.

While they ate their food there was some lively conversation. Helen was very entertaining in her comments which made Ed laugh a few times. Janice was the person who fed Helen the straight lines Helen would comment on. Ed enjoyed dining with them.

They all stood to leave at the same time when they had finished the meal. Helen and Janice went to the elevators to go up to their condos. Joan said she lived in a townhome and would walk with Ed. In doing the walk Joan asked Ed what he was doing to pass the time. He mentioned his to-do list and some of the things he had done and what he was planning to do.

“You sound like a pretty handy fellow. I am going to need to call a plumber.”

“Why, what’s the problem?”

“It’s my kitchen sink, the garbage disposal isn’t working and the faucet is dripping.”

“That doesn’t sound like something major. If you want I could come over tomorrow and take a look. It could be something I may be able to fix.”

“It would be wonderful if you would do that.”

“I’ll be over sometime after two.”

While they were walking he couldn’t help thinking about the large breasts he had observed on Joan when they were dining. Ed had to admit to himself that he was a breastfed man. For some unknown reason, he didn’t understand why but women’s breasts always fascinated him.

The next day Ed looked at his kitchen faucet and could see it was a product of a major manufacturer of faucets. The odds were this was the same faucet Joan had in her kitchen. In going to the Legion for a sandwich and a beer Ed first made a stop at the Home Depot and picked up a replacement cartridge for the faucet. If it was the wrong cartridge he could always return it. It seemed that how often he was coming here he would shortly be on a first-name basis with the cashier.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.