Concert Trip - Cover

Concert Trip

Copyright© 2017 by Kinechage

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When my wife, her sister, and I go to Vegas together, things get accidentally interesting in the dark hotel room.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   InLaws   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

When I woke, Lily was gathering some things for a shower. “Whatcha doin?” I slurred quietly, still groggy.

“I’m going to go use the gym, maybe hit the pool. I’ll be back in an hour, two if I pop over to breakfast,” Lily gently replied.

“OK, have fun,” I yawned, rolling back to drift off.

I heard the door close shortly, then Rose getting up to use the bathroom. As that woke me, my brain came back online and I remembered last night. I was about to get out of bed and quickly get some clothes on when Rose came back out into the room, wearing just a small nightgown that barely covered her. She noticed I was awake and mumbled, “uh, morning” as she began to pull things out of her suitcase.

“Hey,” I replied. I had no idea what I should do here. Ignore this? Not talk about it? But I had to know. “So ... last night. I didn’t know I was in the wrong bed. Why didn’t you stop me?”

I didn’t get an answer I was expecting. Rose sat heavily down on her bed and started sobbing. Between gasps, she was trying to say something, and I could not understand her. I got out of my bed, ignoring my nudity, and sat beside her, stroking her back as she poured her tears and feelings into her pillow. Despite the strangeness of the situation, all I could offer her was my quiet support and patience.

After a few minutes, her breathing calmed down and I reached to the nightstand to grab the box of tissues, placing it beside the pillow. Leaving my hand still on her back, I gave her more time under she sat up, turning towards me, and I left my hand drop.

“I’m leaving Gary,” she said in a sad voice. Not knowing what to say, I waited.

“That’s the first time I’ve said it. I wasn’t ready. I was going to think about it this weekend while I was away from him.” She paused to blow her nose. “We’ve been trying to have children for a couple years now, did you know that?” I shook my head. “Yeah. And Gary really, really wants a big family. I thought that was what I wanted. But, things changed. After the first year, and nothing ... He got crazy about it. We’d have sex all the time, but he would insist we do all sorts of things to ‘increase the chances’, timings, temperatures, positions, all sorts of things. He got tested to make sure it wasn’t him. I drew the line at taking drugs to become more fertile. But, it was like our whole relationship was about me being his womb. He got crazy if I wanted to do anything sexual that wasn’t about baby making. One time a month ago, I was giving him a blowjob, and when he was getting close, he panicked and shoved me so hard off the bed, I couldn’t breathe. He jumped on me and just ... jammed into me to make sure he didn’t waste a chance while I was gasping on the floor. I ... just can’t be with someone that makes me feel like that.” She couldn’t control the crying anymore and I pulled her towards me for a hug.

I held her for some time, not moving, just letting her cry against my bare chest. “So...” I nudged.

“I was dreaming about sex when I woke up with a cock between my legs,” she admitted, not moving. “It just felt so good to know that what we were doing had nothing to do with babies.” She changed topics again, “The final straw was this week. Desperate to do something I wanted to do, I asked him to take me anally, like we used to do sometimes. He ... he slapped me!” The sobbing started up again. I started rubbing her back again, not sure what to do or say. I also was trying hard now to tell my rising erection to ‘pay no attention to the mentions of blowjobs, sex, and anal’ to little effect.

Once she had calmed down a bit, she continued. “So I just needed to pretend someone wanted to fuck me just to fuck me. Is that so crazy?” she said, finally sitting back to look guiltily up at me.

“Well, no, that part is not crazy.”

Rose leaned in to hug me, but then to my surprise, she slid a leg across me, so she was over my lap. I leaned back in surprise, which caused me to fall back, propped up on my elbows. “This feels crazy though. What are you doing?”

“Just thanking you for being here and listening to me,” she said, leaning down to hug me, which seemed innocent enough.

I realized after a second what the problem here now was when I felt her weight settle onto me. My cock had ignored me and was hard as a rock. Now, it was hard as a rock and I could feel Rose’s hot and wet pussy pressed against it. Idiot that I am, I thought this was an accident, so I just shifted my arms to hug her back, putting me flat on my back. When she stayed with the embrace, this had made her shorter body higher up, removing that unbelievable pussy from me. This changed the angle my cock wanted to lie and it tried to jut upwards. Rose let go of me and went to sit back. Like a homing missile, my cockhead parted her lips and as she levered upright, it caused her to sink down on me, engulfing most of my length.

“Uh Rose,” I stupidly thought this might have been a mistake. “I’m inside your pussy.” (In retrospect, I think the blood was all gone from my brain.)

“Shh, let me have this,” she replied, shattering the illusion, grinding herself down on me, which was an incredibly sexy sight.

“Rose, Rose,” I stammered. “I can’t be in your pussy.”

“Oh, alright...” she said, and scooted her knees forward, pulling herself off of me.

I let my head fall back and stared at the ceiling, trying to process.

Suddenly, I felt a hand wrap around my shaft and my cockhead pressing against something. I jerked upright and this caused my hips to press upwards, as well as knock Rose backwards. As I came up and my dick plunged into something very, very tight, I realized Rose had done what I asked. I was half buried in my lovely sister-in-law’s ass.

“Rose!” I sternly exclaimed, half from anger, half from lust.

“Please, Jack, just let me have this and I won’t tell Lily about last night.”

My world spun. I wanted her, sure. And I wanted her to not talk to Lily about last night. But this was wrong. While I was trying to parse this mad situation I found myself in, Rose took the chance to work herself further onto me, and I felt that I was fully inside her now.

This was wrong. This was so good. She began thrusting her hips up and down slowly. My resistance, fragile as it was, was fading.

So wrong.

“Shh,” Rose said, leaning down to lie on top of me. I must have said that out loud.

I felt her use her now free hands to start to play with her clit. The thought turned me on and I groaned, my cock throbbing and I pushed hard up into her instinctively. “yessss,” Rose hissed.

I tried to pull back, and it was amazing. Her lovely ass was gripping me so tightly, but I was well coated from her juices that I easily slid almost all the way out before I couldn’t push against the mattress any harder.

“Please, please fuck my ass, Jack,” Rose pleaded.

The last dregs of my self restraint blew away with her soft request in my ear. I pushed back into her, to my full depth, and we both shuddered together. Now participating, I could not resist reaching down and cupping her tight asscheeks, grasping them firmly, and I started to piston my hips. I could feel her arms between us and sometimes her fingers pushed into her pussy, and I’d feel her. With each push in, she would let out these sexy little grunts. It encouraged me to push faster and faster, though I could feel my release beginning to prepare.

She must have sensed it too. “Oh god, I want you to cum in my ass. Fill me up.” That pushed me over. I grasped hard and pushed deep inside, almost roaring as an incredibly intense orgasm crashed onto me. As I began to shoot inside of her, I felt and heard her join me. Between her fingers deep inside and her already tight body gripping hard, each pulse of my body releasing into her felt like a cannon blast of pleasure. Her hips clamped each time I did this. We stayed like that, pulse, clamp, pulse, clamp...

What felt like an eternity of pleasure was brought to an abrupt end when I realized that, just over Rose’s shoulder, I could see Lily standing behind Rose with one eyebrow cocked, her face red with anger.

I froze, with the feeling like the world had just dropped beneath me and I was about to fall. As Rose was beginning to notice something was wrong, behind her Lily stepped into the bathroom and shut the door firmly, just short of slamming it. The sound it of startled Rose, and she scrambled off of me.

“Oh shit, was that... ?” She stammered to me.

I nodded dumbly. I have never before been so terrified at what would happen next.


Ten minutes is a long, long time to wait for a shoe to drop. Rose and I both were in need of a shower, so I hadn’t put on clothes, nor had she put on anything besides that flimsy nightgown.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.