Me and Becky, Lovers for Life - Cover

Me and Becky, Lovers for Life

Copyright© 2017 by golden girl

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Me and Becky have been friends, then lovers for as long as I can remember

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian  

Becky and I met when we were both fifteen and we’ve hardly been apart ever since then in fact I can’t imagine what it would be like to wake up without her.

We kiss each other on waking every morning, just as we did that morning after our first night spent in each others arms.

It was at a party for a friend of both families that we met and we just couldn’t take our eyes off each other.

Both sets of parents realised something special had happened that night because we both had boyfriends, but we dumped them immediately.

Fortunately our parents quickly became friends, so we saw each other frequently.

As our friendship grew, we slept over at each others house, nobody bothered that we slept in the same bed, but it was becoming more obvious every day that we were in love.

We were both sixteen when we sat down with our parents at Becky’s house and my mum asked us if we were gay.

“I don’t honestly know Mrs. Wright,” Becky answered, “But I do know that I love Sammy.”

“And I love Becky,” I put in, holding Becky’s hand. “So if that means that we’re gay, then I think the answer must be yes.”

“Well we all think that you should see a little bit less of each other for a while, we’d like you both to date boys, you know, just to see how you like it, only for a short while.”

“NO.”

We both sprang to our feet and shouted in unison.

“Mum, when I was seeing Brian, every time we went out on a date, I had to keep my legs crossed, because he kept trying to get his hand up my skirt and into my knickers, every time we kissed, he’d slide his tongue into my mouth, it was horrible mum, horrible,”

“It was the same with me and Gary, mum,” Becky said to her mother, “When I wouldn’t let him touch me, you know, up there, he asked if he could put his thing in my mouth, how fucking disgusting was that? He even wanted me to give him my knickers so he could you know, wank off in them.”

“Rebecca darling, please moderate your language.” her father said sternly.

“I’m sorry dad, you’re the only man I’ve ever kissed and as far as I’m concerned, you always will be, I love you and mum, you know I do, but Sammy’s the only person I want to be with, if you want us to stop seeing each other, you’ll have to lock us both up, I love her and she loves me.”

“And that goes for me too.” I said gripping Becky’s hand fiercely.

We stormed out into the garden and sat on the low wall holding each other and crying and that was where our mothers found us ten minutes later.

“Come here you two,” my mother said softly, “Even mums make mistake sometimes.”

“Come back into the house please.”

We followed them back up the garden path obediently, but still holding hands with each other.

Our fathers were standing at the bar in the corner of the spacious lounge, each holding a large brandy and smiling at us.

“We needed to be sure my darlings,” Dad said, “As you know Frank and I have gone into partnership and it has proven to be a very lucrative move indeed.”

“And how.” Becky’s dad smiled.”

“So lucrative, that we’ve won a contract to build a housing complex in Glasgow.”

“Against stiff opposition, I might add.” Becky’s dad chipped in again.

“So now that we’re sure about you two, we’ve spent some of our yet to be earned money on you.”

“What is it?” we both asked, again in unison.

Becky’s mum chipped in then and rattled her car keys.

“Well if you’ll just curb your impatience a minute, Sharon and I will take you and show you.”

It took about a quarter of an hour to drive out into the countryside and down a narrow lane, to where a little cottage stood on it’s own.

“Well, there it is, what do you think?”

“There’s nothing there mum,” Becky protested, “Only that cottage.”

“Precisely.”

“You mean it’s the cottage?” I said in shock.

“Yes.”

“You’ve bought us a cottage?” Becky’s bottom lip was trembling and I felt the tears welling up too.

We didn’t know what to say, we just sat there staring, staring and crying until our mothers opened the car doors and practically dragged us out.

“We thought you didn’t love us any more because we’re gay.” I bawled in my mothers arms.

“We’re your mums,” she said with a catch in her voice, “We’ll always love you.”

Becky was sobbing for England in her mothers arms, we looked across at each other and our tearful sobs suddenly changed into tears of joy.

“We’ve got our own little house.” then we hugged each other.

There was nothing inside it, nothing at all, but the four of us spent hours measuring up and deciding what to buy for where.

It was a magical afternoon, I think our mothers enjoyed it almost as much as we did and it was two very happy girls who snuggled in together in my little single bed that night.

We moved into the house exactly two weeks to the day from when we first saw it, both sets of parents were there with us and we all drank a toast to our future.

“To our most beautiful and loving daughters.” my dad said but then went outside because he said he had something in his eye!

After our parents had left, we looked at each other shyly before touching our lips together in what we called our first grown up kiss.

“I want to dress up for you,” Becky said softly and kissed me again.

“So do I,” I smiled, “I want tonight to be special for us both.”

And then she said the most beautiful thing to me that anyone had ever said.

“Every night with you is special.”

We agreed that she would shower first, then take what she intended wearing downstairs while I showered, I would get dressed upstairs in our bedroom and she would give my phone a miss call when she was ready.

I put on a tiny white baby doll nightie with a matching thong for her and when my phone beeped I had to remind myself not to gallop downstairs, but to walk like a sophisticated lady who was about to meet her lover!

I did, but when I walked into our lounge she was in front of me, a vision in white, it was like looking into a mirror, our clothing, such as it was, was absolutely identical!

When we’d finished laughing, we walked out into the garden, each holding a glass of champagne our mothers had left for us.

“This is beautiful,” Becky said and I agreed with her, “It’s stunning.”

There was a rustling sound in the bushes behind us and we both started,

“What’s that?” I said clinging tightly to my lover.

Then we both saw a flash of white as it moved.

“It must be a rat.”

“A white rat?”

Then a little black nose appeared sniffing speculatively followed by two big dark eyes.

“It’s a puppy.” she squealed.

“A very frightened puppy.” I agreed and bent down clicking my fingers.

“Here boy, come on boy.”

“It might be a girl.” Becky suggested, “I’ll get it some food.”

It showed no sign of coming out from it’s hiding place until Becky reappeared with a saucer of milk and the remains of a lamb chop.

“Come on sweetheart, come on out.” she said softly and I sat up, quite content to admire the contours of her body through the sheer gauze of her outfit.

After just a few moments the dog appeared, nervous and bedraggled, it sniffed the bone cautiously before picking it up and chomping ravenously at it.

“He’s too young for a bone.” I said, but Becky laughed and said, “Tell him that.”

“It’s a Labrador.” she said as the pup attacked the milk splashing it everywhere.

“It’s been abandoned.” I said stating the obvious as the pup finished the milk and lay down with it’s head on it’s front paws looking at us both.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.