Transformed: Daughter in Law to Slut Wife
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Trent had been married to Jena but she died recently. He found support from Selena (his daughter-in-law). It took two years and his son's neglect of his wife before that support took on a whole new form. Unknownst to him, his wife had organised Selena to take over her role after her death. And she shared some secrets about their sexual activities, and what turned Trent on.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   InLaws   Anal Sex  

Selena and I slept together for the next couple of hours - temporarily sated after our intense fuck session. I woke to find her head on my chest, and her leg carelessly draped across mine ... with her hand resting on my cock.

“Mmm ... that was so good” was her whispered comment. I didn’t realise that she was awake.

I gave her a squeeze in agreement.

She looked up at me. Her lips were within kissing distance so I kissed her.

We laid there quietly together. I was still digesting the news that my late wife Jena had had a hand in the sex session that Selena and I had shared that afternoon. She had effectively passed the “wifely duties” baton to Selena without telling me anything of her plans before she died.

This plan has been in the offing for the last two years.

I looked across at the bedside cloak and saw that it was nearly 6pm.

“Maybe we should get something to eat ... we might need our strength if that session was any guide to what future ones will be like” I commented.

“There will be future ones?” Selena asked hesitantly looking at me with some trepidation.

I smiled and said “That genie is out of the bottle ... and I have no intention of ever putting it back in ... I want you”.

“I do to” she responded with a huge smile on her face.

It was at that time that my stomach growled ... we both laughed.

“Maybe separate showers huh? ... We might never get to dinner if we don’t” I suggested.

Then a worried look came across her face “I didn’t come prepared to dine out”.

I knew exactly what I needed to do.

“If you trust me ... I will find you something to wear” I suggested.

She gave me a puzzled look, but replied “Of course I trust my handsome lover”.

“Come back here after your shower and I will have something special for you” I told her. Jena and I had a stash of “special” clothes that hasn’t been touched in years.

Jena and Selena were of similar height and build ... except that Selena had much larger breasts. Having them almost pop out would be an enjoyable sight for me.


We parted temporarily to shower.

When she returned in twenty minutes, I had laid out her dress on the bed.

“Wow...” she exclaimed and then after a few moments she added “You dirty old man” with a massive smile on her face.

She stood naked at the side of the bed, taking in the black leather mini dress with its plunging neckline that I had laid out for her.

“I don’t see any underwear” she commented.

“Not meant to be worn with any” I replied with a smile and a chuckle.

“Perfect” she replied.

Then she spotted the shoes - very high heels and strappy.

“I see perfect ‘come fuck me shoes’ ... I love them” Selena observed.

There was also a small box on the bed.

“What’s in there?” she asked.

“The rest of the costume ... if you want to wear it” I explained.

She opened the box, and carefully removed each of the five items, placing each on the bed after paying close attention to each.

Selena smiled and said “Dirty old man” again.

She then added “I would love to wear it all ... this will be a blast”.

What she had agreed to wear were black leather wristbands and anklets and choker collar. They were designed to clip together to restrict the movements of the wearer. Jena had worn them numerous times when we had fucked - she liked to be submissive.

Selena scooped up the dress and accessories ... and retreated to the other bedroom to get dressed. I then proceeded to get dressed in my special trousers and shirt.


We met in the lounge room.

“Holy fuck” I gasped “You are so beautiful and sexy”.

“Thank you” she demurely replied.

The dress and accessories looked fantastic on her.

Arm in arm we walked out to the car. The journey to restaurant took about 5 minutes. We parked just across the road.

Just as we were about to step out of the car Selena said “I’m soaking wet ... this excites me so much”.

We linked arms and walked along the footpath and then across the street, attracting plenty of stares along the way. I was so proud of her. The head waiter’s eyes almost popped out when we walked in. He was so helpful in finding us a table.

The meal and service was amazing. We walked out of there a couple of hours later very satisfied - I left a generous tip for the staff.

Just along from the restaurant was a small photographic studio which catered for late evening walk-in clients.

“Let’s get our photos taken” I suggested.

We looked really great in our matching leather gear ... and we took some wonderful photos. The lady taking the photos commented on the love that oozed from us onto the photos. She emailed the photos to my account before we left.

Eventually we made it back to the car, and headed home.

“I want you to fuck me senseless” Selena had whispered in my ear during the photo session. Hiding my growing erection during the remainder of the session was a chore.

It wasn’t missed by the photographer who said to me when we were exiting “She is going to be a very lucky lady tonight”.


As soon as we walked in the front door, I attacked her with passionate kisses, running my hands all over her sexy body ... and peeling off her leather dress.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.