Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks
Chapter 12: Buffy’s Butt Gang Red White And Bruised

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Author’s Note: This is a continuation of Chapter Nine and should be read before reading this part. However, it also can be read as a separate entity.

Thank you for reading this and it is my hope to convey the enlightenment the skater feels. There is definitely more to the story. So, here is the start and this is just part of the coming domination from her highness. Please rate and if led leave a comment. They are always appreciated.

Disclaimer: The characters and events in the following sections while loosely based on current events do not represent any persons living or dead. This is a satire designed to parody Buffy the Vampire slayer.

Each hopefully Olympian bound ice skater had devoted and trained nearly-nonstop through the sore rears from the endless falls on the ice that led to the door of perfection. Years of competition had added a reward for long some would say torturous thousands of hours which had passed in between skating competitions. Neither girl while they both had graduated from high school had been able or available to attend class with their fellow students. However, when both athletes considered their exciting lives and looked back and reflect on how things had worked out, neither had any regrets. Sure both had wound up sore, and still had trouble sitting on their bottoms after taking all the falls required to perfect the show, aka their performance.

It had all came together in my twentieth year as a sophomore. There were subtle steps that I reacted to like cat nip and turned me into the sub pussy I am today. I want to make it perfectly clear I am Missy’s slave. Subtle domination occurred when my lawyer laced discipline with am awakening of something I secretly desired.

Buffy’s POV:

I wondered from the beginning was I a hapless willing pawn from the beginning in this plan. Was this whole affair a treacherous plot of a hidden and well-positioned sadist? Yes, dear readers, I said sadist and, if, you want to know why honestly I’m I was so dam ambitious willingly to buy it hook, line and sinker? Once I jumped capriciously farther into the canal, be it indiscreet behavior the rest was history! I struck a deal with the outraged skater claiming it was the art of the deal. When his plan was implemented I did not have a chance to see it coming. Self actualization had occurred which some may find unusual.

So, began my odyssey from alpha to omega. Here is what transpired and the series of events which have conditioned me to accept my dutiful place as his slave to my rival skater in a caring relationship after making my way into the world after school. Besides her requirement that I wear a butt plug under my slacks in my business life, I am all business and a respected leader in the office. Make no mistake that at home we are not equals and he is quick to punish me as he deems fit. I dare not brook a protest. However, I am allowed a whimper or a tear of regret and in return I live a satisfying life with my ass plug as my former competitor now dresses me and treats me as his lacy maid.


Buffy brushed her brown hair that framed her face beautifully out of her eyes. An unladylike habit the pretty coed displayed occurred now as she was standing in the school hallway in his tight white hoochi, disco pants with a visible panty line. Buffy was aware of the attention I was showing to her cute caboose and it just made her more determined that I be punished in a manner I would find quite objectionable.

I was coiffed in an old-fashioned Gibson Girl hair style with long brown hair up on my head. I got down off her high horse from her chair as my shoulder length chestnut brown hair bounced off her shoulders. However, Buffy had agreed our professor would make the necessary adjustments to my despicable behavior from earlier a she swung her hips from side to side out the door to walk to class. Roommates Gay and Becky were gone until Sunday night. We would have our privacy and the whole place to ourselves all weekend.”

^^^^^^^^ Our spanking lawyer who had cajoled me into taking such a demeaning punishment left me on my knees in the corner with Buffy’s prescribed panties hanging around the back of my knees ankles still feeling the acute burn from my spanking. I wiggling my burnished butt which was red as a tomato like a girl walking down the street. The undies were a reminder of my feminine status in Buffy and my lawyer’s eyes.


Missy’s tummy dropped and her bum twitched with new alarm as it became crystal clear her skating rival had more in store for the brown-haired cutie. It was also clear this was to be a revenge act. One born of jealousy, envy and lack of achievement on her part and that there would be a special emphasis on her booty! Sectional One It had all started, so innocently at the Olympics when Buffy and Missy skated head to head and cheek to cheek. Both had worn their too tight, though brief style shiny skater panties. Each athlete contestant had mischievously used their female guile and let the panties be partially eaten up into their butt cracks.

Each had chosen a very short skating dress to assure the judges got a good look at those athletic, firm adorable baby fat behinds. Buffy managed to edge out Missy for the gold as Buffy squealed like a little excited girl. Showing her royal blue panty-clad bottom as her jumps gained height similar to ones cheerleaders did during games.

The rivalry had been born out long ago, but it really manifested itself when Missy who had once shined Buffy’s Skates. That was before the Olympics when Buffy wiped Missy’s Ass up on the floor stealing the audience and the judge’s hearts.


Later after Buffy gloated and even slept with her gold medal, she cried when she found that a majority of the advertising endorsements were to go to Missy. Buffy remarked hatefully Missy couldn’t lick my ass she pouted and pondered over all that money and attention that should have been in all rights hers. Gold Medalists or not soon Buffy found her jeans and fancy silk panties she had just bought on a recent trip to New York to appear on TV.

Bent over her mother’s home office desk, Buffy soon found that her new-found fame could not save her sassy bottom from the wrath or deep sting of a rather thick wooden ruler. Soon her ass was red and blotchy with blisters as her mother finished her firm spanking. Oddly enough her mom was not spanking her for speaking mean of her opponent, but for her potty mouth she had chosen to use. As Buffy got up rubbing her red blistered bottom, she really hurt. It was normal for her mother to spank her out in the Chrysler van at the skating facility.

It was her mom’s usual answer to the skater’s lack of judgment, snotty mood times or failure to leave it all on the ice. That’s right she got spanked for lack of effort. These were given when Buffy was out of sorts and was not concentrating on her Triple Lutz or had bad posture during a sit spin. Her expensive silk panties from Robinsons didn’t save her butt and it still throbbed as she sat on their brown plaid couch. Still sniffling Buffy pulled up her panties over her sore bottom and those tight blue jeans were not so comfortable now against her hot butt skin.

That was nearly a year ago and Buffy was skating professionally on a nationwide plane and bus trip across the United States tour while wearing $1000 leather jackets and driving her new sporty Chevrolet. Meanwhile the competitor that had loss was performing in The Nationals in wintery Minneapolis to become US Champion and gain momentum headed to the Olympics in 2002 right there in one of the largest cities in the Midwest. Buffy was there in the stands smiling when as Buffy called it she got an icy ass.

It happened unexpectedly perhaps brought on by a bad case of nerves while performing during her main program. Missy came down wrong, just a little cock-eyed coming down off a particularly difficult triple jump. The skater fell on her panty-clad bottom with a “thud”. She quickly got up and performed flawlessly winning the competition despite the fall as you could see the sheen of the ice on her panty-clad bottom. She was okay except a dent in her dignity.

However Buffy was still the reigning Queen and Missy had just disgraced herself with the glitch fall. As she bent over to accept her shiny gold medal from the most recent Nationals. and waves to the crowd in triumph. Buffy thought Sheesh she falls on her ass and still won, but I was not skated tonight she smiled with satisfaction. Afterwards Buffy congratulated Missy adding sorry you fell on the ice. Missy thought, “Yeah I bet”


As Fate would have it that Missy managed to put Buffy over a barrel or more appropriately a mahogany desk high atop the Westin Bonaventure Hotel with its three blue glass spherical towers that reached into the sky. It was a noted landmark in downtown Los Angles. That was the position Buffy had found herself in now. Missy had found out a secret and it could wreck the rich young lady as Missy pursed her lips with anticipation of her handsome attorney.

There was the Olympic darling with her white above knee skirt pulled up on her back revealing her panty and pantyhose-clad butt for everyone’s inspection. It really wasn’t all that profound Buffy had agreed to be blackmailed into punishment for the three weeks before the Discover Ice Show and in return the secret Missy had learned and agreed would remain secret as long as Buffy became her slave for three weeks.

So much to lose Buffy agreed with a sad nod of her brunette head shoulder length hair. Without fellow ceremony the attorney who could have been a leading man from the movies pulled down Buffy’s pantyhose and just as quickly her brief rich refined satin panties of ivory. Missy held Buffy’s arms from the front of the desk as the lawyer produced a very wide leather strap, much like being hit with two belts at the same time.

Missy held her rival firmly as Buffy tried to escape squirming her cute bottom around while bucking up and down. The barrister told the two young ladies that this strapping would serve to seal the deal. The spanking with the strap would consist of thirty well laid strap strokes. There was no escape for Buffy as bottom up ready for discipline autographed the sheath of papers for the lawyer.

The professional decided for this special disciplinary task he was carrying out at the bequest of the courts something special was more in order for the lovely bottom of the naughty Olympic ice skater. Up till now she may have been able to skate on her looks, but that would no longer be the case! While he certainly had his own quality leather belts, he found for this task a piece of leather he purchased at a fair he had attended better suited his purpose. The handcrafted belt bought at the county fair was and a fine strip of leather. However, it would have been totally proper if he had opted for the strap well known in judicial circles as a prison strap used in reform schools of earlier era California was a formidable corporal punishment implement. Buffy had won the Olympic Gold Medalist, but was about to relate to the wide leather belt purchased at the fair and its deep sting, first hand.

S-WHAPP! Leather met bottom flesh and a wide band of pain that soon colored her bottom cheeks a bright red wide band of heat standing out now on her bottom.


In school one usually finds an lawyer who they go to for advice. I found that special lawyer after I turned twenty years old and a sophomore. Unfortunately as I sat in his office he was disappointed in what another student had told him about my recent behavior.

“Telling her you can see her visible panty line. You clued Buffy you were really into her butt and that my friend is not cool.”

“I meant no harm. I was just pointing out I could see her panties through her pants.”

That is not how Buffy sees your remark and she intends you get marked for guidance and feel the heat!”

“Oh shit, what have I done?”

“Yep, you got your ass in hot water, but don’t get your panties in a bunch.”

“I don’t appreciate your panties in a bunch snarky remark. It’s uncalled for.

“Ironically if I handle it the way Buffy has suggested she demands that you wear panties as an object lesson during your punishment.”

“Oh Bugger, punishment, what punishment?”

“Do you trust me to get Buffy not to tell and avoid having severe punishment administered?”

“I can’t have her going to Principal Snyder. Shit, she probably would expel me!”

“Boy, you have created quite the shit storm. You had to do have done more to Buffy.”

“No sir, not really that chick is whacked!”

“Look I understand how you feel, but let me outline your choices for mentioning Buffy’s male butt watching. Either you let me spank your bottom until it looks like a red and purple colored art piece or I can let our Gibson styled girl cute coed go directly to Principal Snyder. I was with an ass’s eye of caving and then I thought about the spontaneous spank I had given Buffy meaning no harm and decided it was in my best interest to submit.

^^^^^^^^ “I’ve had enough of this young lady!” He told me about your boy watching and male talk infatuation has gone too far!” My lawyer said. My favorite lawyer sat down in a wooden chair, brushed off the lap of her tan slacks and firmly pulls his stunned student over his lap bottom up. “All right my friend you say I won’t take the time even to give you a spanking, because I don’t care enough about us. Well consider my hand I am going to connect to your backside evidence I do care!” The attorney explained clearly before why she was about to be punished before she was spanked.

There I was laying there with my clothed bottom; nope make that in my panties at first before they were taken down. My modest gone as I was now bare bottom which was pointed high in the air while doing my best to behave and fight the feeling inside to try to get up or at least wiggle off the disciplinarian mined lawyer’s lap as he went back to work on my behind.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.