Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks - Cover

Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 11

Disclaimer: Here we have a spoof based on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which is owned by Josh Weldon. BTVS and its character’s belong to Josh Weldon. I do not own or make any money from this spoof of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Warning: This story contains M-f, adult serious spanking with no consensual, harsh spanking/ paddling and should only be read by adults 18 year old or older and avoided by those who find these story themes distasteful. I welcome feedback and where this Halloween Misadventure should go next. This misadventure occurs during the Halloween of Dawn’s eighteenth birthday

Plot:

Dawn has lied to Buffy and gotten in way over her head, although it’s her bottom that pays, when her beau turned out to be a vampire. After her first kiss he craved her bloody paddled bottom with an anal cherry on top. Just like big sister, Dawn finds herself falling for the wrong guy. She has her first kiss she is forced to stake the guy after he had anally raped her.


Dawn knew she had a sexy ass and liked to wiggle it as she wrote on the menu blackboard. During the process she showed her unladylike visible panty line across the seat of the tight blue jeans which she wore tight on her rounded off bottom.

Friends, along with Dawn found themselves in front of old fart, former teacher’s house and had a mean moment. After Janice refuses to approach the house, Dawn volunteered. The top of the orange pumpkin was taken off and a poop bag placed in the lantern. The carved pumpkin was lit and Dawn picked it up. Unfortunately, as she lifts the pumpkin to smash it, the old man grabs her.

Dawn’s window breaking mailbox vandalizing friends had betrayed her and left her bare ass squatting on the porch. They were not friends to the end! Instead they had left their friend for their former teacher ass up in a very compromising, sure to be messy, shitty mess as she held the burning pumpkin on the angry man’s porch. Janice and Jason would laugh at their friend from a viewable safe distance as they watched and heard her spastic airy, loud farts caused by her nervous stomach, unbearable humiliation for Dawn. The 18 year-old was stuck in a squat nearly seated position with her worn blue jeans and bikini panties down and her bare rear hanging out while she remained stuck on her cranky former school teacher’s rotted-out wooden porch.

Dawn’s stomach grumbled as she squeezed her cute baby fat pink ass cheeks together and did her best not to fart, but she had ate at Del Taco and all those beans did it to her. The eighteen year-old tried desperately to free her from the porch, but it was no use. The stern, former teacher’s eyes lit up with revenge at the sight of a pair of snow-white still baby fat ass cheeks and realized these were the same bottom cheeks he had seen so naughtily clad in skin tight blue jeans in his class the year before. The front porch light turned on and she heard the recluse, cranky ole teacher open the heavy wooden door. When he saw that white bare assed cutie on his porch and heard the loud “F-f--f-a-r-t” farting sound ideas, naughty ones formed in his fertile fantasy mind.

The Halloween Brat had taken his pumpkin and the stink coming from his lit Jack-O-Lantern, said burning poop bag. The culprit on his porch had caught her foot ankle deep in his wooden rotting porch had blocked the squirming brown shoulder length senior schoolgirl’s escape.

Dawn frantically with a last “F-F-R-APP” squeaky high -pitched fart, “Um-mm, Sir it is not what this looks like I swear” Oh Shit,” Dawn exclaimed.

He nodded his head as he seethed with anger as he started on a quest for a horrible revenge. The late teen brown haired coed was in for her day or night of reckoning this bone chilling Halloween Night. He recognized the preconscious 18 year-old long brown haired teen. It had been this afternoon at the mall he had seen her walking swishing her nubile hips showing her unladylike visible panty line, which he had determined to be bikini style by the size of the panties showing through the taut blue jeans. He well remembered the eighteen year-old the outline of her bikini panty line squirming seductively across her ass as she sat displaying her luscious moons, he definitely recognized that butt! Now, Dawn was frantic her betraying friend who had given her the enema she had farted out loudly onto the porch was gone out of sight and it dawned on Dawn she was not going to be rescued and would be at the mercy of her former teacher.

The former, stern teacher had been sipping his drink when he heard the sound of wood cracking out on his Victorian homes porch. It had been a typical Halloween with femme brats hollering out his name, knocking on the door and running away laughing at him as he opened the door. He realized as he opened the front door there was a young lady her blue jeans and cotton panties around her ankles.

Dawn’s alto voice and privilege bratty ways along with shoulder length shiny brown hair could melt the sternest of hearts. The pretty brown haired newly minted adult knew how to use it to manipulate her way into or out of anything she chose. Her former teacher mad as hell at Dawn squatting with her chilly bare bottom on his porch, as a Halloween Prank was the last straw! It was about time someone took control and taught this late teen brat a lesson in manner and the consequences, when,

“Girl; Gone Bad!

And, he was just the one to do it! Just two strides walking on his defiled porch brought him to her trembling side and a startled Dawn found herself grasped firmly by the arm. She turned to use her pouty lips which in combination with her pretty butt were designed to change her coming reckoning on Halloween Night. But, the steely glare she got back from her former school teacher as he became red faced and fumed. The naughty young lady, Dawn wondering whether to yell out for Janice and Jason. They had taken advantage of her trapped position and ultimately caused her to fart in sheer terror while stuck on the rotting front porch. Dawn, short in stature and small on the physical side in at one hundred and five pounds, with a pert delectable round perched high bottom and a sexy snowy white so innocent ass crack she chose to show down the back of her always worn blue jeans, made her a perfect delight.

Dawn now eighteen had learned at an early age that her beauty could get the California Girl anything her little heart desired and she certainly was not averse to using it to her advantage in the classroom and in her personal life. The eighteen year-old found herself taken aback as the startled debutante hissed at him in her upper class southern voice.

“What do you think you’re doing? “Unhand me sir! Get me out of this porch and stop staring at my bare ass you naughty man”!

The former schoolteacher gave her a brisk smile as Dawn gave her pretty brown hair a sexy shake, shaking her nubile hips and said.

“What am I doing”? I’m going to spank a spoiled teen girl brat caught in my porch frame that stunk up my air and planned to smash my pumpkin on my porch for a Halloween Prank.”

Dawn gasped in shock, her cherub angel like face reddened at the instant vision of her being spanked by her former high school teacher. His threat was far; far to clear for her to pretend not to know she was in big trouble. The former teacher wrapped his left arm around her slim waist, so he could spank her with the brute strength of his right hand. Dawn screeched in shock. She had never been spanked outside her family unit. The discomfort as tummy, met strong, muscular, masculine thighs as she was pulled out of her squatting position and balanced on his sturdy knee readied for her first ever ass blistering debut starring her cute little ass. Her indignant childish demands to be let up...”this instant”! ... Were totally ignored by Art Vanderluet prepared to give her the lecture of a lifetime ... soon to be followed by the spanking of that same lifetime!

“You have got to be one of the most deserving brats I have ever had the fortune to encounter”.

“What you need missy and you are about to get, is a good old fashioned spanking on that fat ass of yours.”

“That ass you so much like to flaunt, wiggle and shake at the boys at school and tease all us males with.”

“Dawn you think all you have to do is to flutter those pretty brown eyes of yours and everyone will just overlook your unacceptable rude behavior”.

“Well, I have news for you young lady, I for one am not going to put up with your bad manners farting and smashing a poop filled lit pumpkin on my porch for me to find and cleanup, while you and your friends get your jollies.”

I don’t care how pretty you think you are or how cute your ass is”, rude behavior and your poop prank gone badly is unacceptable no matter how fancy the package it parades itself in.

“This is what happens when bratty teenage girls go around flaunting themselves and then get caught with their panties down doing the dirty deed on their former High School Teacher’s porch.”

“Dawn I know you are used to charming the men to get yourself out of trouble”. He continued the lecture as; Dawn squirmed and squealed as she felt her bottom being prepared for the very first spanking of her life. She tried desperately to get up; flinging her arm back to cover the threatened backside area ... to no avail.

Art Vanderleut grabbed her firmly around the waist, catching her trim wrist at the same moment. Now, her destiny written hopelessly immobile Dawn first felt the sharp sting of correction on her silky white nearly frozen rear end. SMACK! CRACK! WHACK! SPLAT!


SPANK! SWAT! WHAP! CRACK!

It felt like multiple bee stings were attacking her delicate derriere as she had learned to call it in her French Class. The teacher’s hard wide palm connected repeatedly with her squirming ass cheeks. Dawn did didn’t pretend for one minute to be brave acting more like a baby brat then a eighteen year old young lady as masculine manly palm met silken feminine flesh, stinging, stinging, reddening up nicely and heating fart her on the temp with every crisp swat, Dawn started to kick move her upper thighs which now open ass cheeks including her pink rosette, anus with the finger tips.

“Stings doesn’t it, Dawn? It’s going to sting a lot more before I’m finished with you! You’re a bad little girl and you’re getting just what naughty little girls like you need. The next time you think about smashing a poop bag lit in a hollowed out pumpkin on a porch and plan to laugh at my expense. You will remember what it felt like to get your butt walloped.”

SPANK! WHACK! SPANK! SMACK! SPANK! CRACK!

“Ooo-woo, hoo! Oh no! H-H-H-OWW D-DARE YOU TREAT Me This Way!”

“Trick or Treat you little brat”! The former teacher said, with an evil smile as he picked up his scary wooden paddle and waved it in front of the eighteen year-olds face

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.