Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks - Cover

Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 7: Annals Buffy’s

After Cordelia, Willow, Dawn and Buffy left the amusement park to the throngs of people leaving the park from the outside throngs looked normal, but they were in truth far from normal. As they reached the van the girls in the Scooby Gang all piled in fine, only Dawn winced as she stepped up and climbed into the van. The 16 year-old had been well- spanked and if Cordelia or Willow had happened to look at her they would have seen Dawn make a face when her white terry cloth shorts tightened across the surface of her sore red and purple bottom underneath as the elastic seams from her panties rubbed and irritated her glowing globes.

As Oz’s van left the parking lot and traveled on the freeway back to Sunnyvale, Buffy decided to lay down in the bed since her eyes had begun to blink. A nap would do her good. After she laid down she began to drop off into a slumber. The hum of the van’s engine mesmerized Buffy into a deep near catatonic sleep. And, zzzzzz soon the slayer was fast asleep. The rocking of the van soon had Buffy fast asleep exhausted from the demands of the many nights of patrolling for vampires. That had been the beauty of Halloween because it was a night off from all those things that magically went bump in the night which was ironic since to mortals it was the exact opposite. The chorus of different girl voices blended in the rows of seats in front that were quiet enough to not keep the worn out slayer’s attention. Off to sleep she went with thoughts of Dawn’s red bottom dancing across her lap. The fact was Buffy may be the mom figure now in her younger sister’s eyes now, but their real mom had ripped Buffy a new one as well, just a few years ago.

Buffy was totally relaxed and went back in time when things were not as complicated, when she had first become the slayer. Perhaps that’s why when Dawn’s bottom got very red and bumpy with blisters she had felt a tinge of empathy for what her teen sister was currently feeling under her white shorts and panties nestled painfully against her skin. In her mind she went back in time when her own behind had been quite red like Dawn’s too.

Buffy POV:

In my dream Mom was not only still alive, she was in charge! As head of the Summer’s house she let her feelings known when she caught me sneaking in after ignoring my grounding. I had made a capricious choice to sneak out and patrol with Angel. I was being punished for my lack of progress at school after I had failed to stop my principal from talking to my mom during open house held at Sunnyvale High School. Mom had grounded me to make an impression on me and show her displeasure. She was determined to wipe out my streak of disobedience.

It had all started when I chose to brazenly to climb out my second story window and shimmy down the trellis down to the ground. All had gone well with the patrol of the cemetery. Angel I had managed to kiss and make out in the cemetery. I remembered Angel touching my butt and patting it too. By tomorrow the last thing on earth I would want would be angel touching my butt, much less give it pat after my mom had spanked me the night before.

Of course we did manage to stake some vampires in between hugs and kisses. I climbed back into my second story bedroom window and I thought all was fine. However, just as I had planted my feet on the floor of my bedroom for support, I started to maneuver my hips and the rest of my body through the window when suddenly the window slid down trapping me ‘bottoms up.’

While it was true I was on restriction, I was doing good, well except messing around with Angel. However, we did manage to stake some vampires in between hugs and kisses. Of course since mom didn’t know about my slayer duties. I was in deep shit with her. If mom could have seen behind the scenes maybe she wouldn’t have been so strict with my punishment. of carrying out my duties as the slayer. During our patrolling for vampires I had enjoyed an amorous adventure and mom had figured that out by my disheveled dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.