Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

I don’t own Buffy and The Vampire Slayer or the characters that appear within the show. I don’t make any money from the writing or posting of this story. Twenty five years ago my favorite show of all time premiered and now I want to share a serial loosely based on the eighteen year-old characters and older as their adventures continue from the year of high school graduation on into an exploration of the the college years.

Evan the owner of the costume shop had stocked the finest costumes for Halloween. As Buffy, Willow and Xander were browsing the costumes and talking, Buffy’s eyed a beautiful blue dress /gown on display on a large metal cone shaped frame rack.

Evan, the owner of the costume shop noticed that Buffy was eying the 18th Century blue colored gown. He came over to Buffy and took the elegant gown off the metal cone-frame.

“Would you like to try it on”? Evan asked.

Buffy shook her long brown hair and displayed a small frown:

“Oh no, I could never afford this dress”

“Nonsense try it on, you will be beautiful in it.” The shop owner said to Buffy.

“It really is lovely and I would love to be a princess but,...”

The shop owner smiled at Buffy and handed the blue gown to the eighteen year-old.

“I think we can work something out.”

Buffy puts on the elegant long blue ball-gown and modeled it for her friends and the shop owner.

“Thank you kind sir,” Buffy said and curtsied.

She bent her knee and dipped her bottom half in a curtsey 18th Century gesture and the shop owner/Evan and Xavier both could not help but notice as her pants were strained by her movement the twin lines of her bikini panties were clearly visible through the tightly stretched fabric.

The men could detect by the shape and the size seen across Buffy’s behind and that she was wearing bikini panties.

Buffy was pleased when Evan acknowledged her curtsey as she rose back to her full height.

Evan, the shop owner whispers in Buffy’s Ear.

“The dress is authentic and the bloomers were hand made in France. Promise me you will wear the panties as well as the gown.”

Buffy assured the shop owner she would wear the gown and the panties:

“Certainly I will do as you request. Thank you so much, I will be a princess.” Buffy said. Her smile lit up the store.

“My lady,” Xander said and acknowledged her curtsy with a bow.

“Like a princess,” Willow piped in, Buffy left the store with the blue 18th Century ball-gown and antique authentic white silk brief panties, which Buffy in private had promised to wear under the long multi layered crinoline petticoats to hold the blue dress out as it was fashioned to be worn.

On Halloween Night, Buffy was in her bedroom and getting dressed to take the children she had been volunteered to take Trick or Treat.

The Vampire Slayer was excited to have a night off from fighting demons because Halloween was a night demons laid low.

Totally refreshed from her shower examined the brief panties on her bed from over 100 years old. She noticed there thread-bare condition. Buffy picked up the antique 18th Century white panties, started to pull them up her legs and up over her round bottom.

“Oh well I did promise that nice man I would wear them under this beautiful ball gown he let me buy at a price I could afford,” Buffy said to herself,

The high school teenage girl relished in the luxurious soft feel of the soft silk panties as she pulled them over her firm yet with just a pinch of baby-fat on her hard muscular bottom cheeks as it caressed and embraced the flesh of her bottom. She dressed in the aristocratic blue ball-gown dress and turned into a princess.

The doorbell rang and she went downstairs letting her friend Xander in who was astounded by her beauty in the Renaissance Era Gown.

“Buffy” was the word spoken, between Xander and Buffy.

Buffy closed the door and performed a deep curtsey in a gesture to Xander.

Two hours were spent escorting the kiddies around the neighborhood to get their fill of candy, they had been safely returned to Sunnydale High.

Now, Buffy was ready to cut loose herself. Buffy was on the way to The Bronze to party with her friends and enjoy her time dressed as a princess. Suddenly she remembered her heirloom necklace had been left over at Miss Calendar’s. Her computer Teacher and Gile’s Girlfriend informed Buffy her necklace was over at her house.

^^^^^^ Buffy walked almost gliding in her glamorous blue ball-gown of an 18th Century Princess to retrieve her necklace, which would accessorize her elegant gown so well.

She needed to look perfect tonight. The décolletage of her blue ball-gown should be neither too low showing too much of her well-rounded breasts nor unstylish high. Her waist-length golden hair swept up into a cascade of waterfall curls from the top of her head.

Miss Calendar had finally had it!

The circumstances demanded action and the time was now, Buffy was going to get spanked hard, very hard to a real blistering...

Miss Calendar had envisioned Buffy’s Spanking ever since she started dating Giles the school librarian and Buffy’s watcher.

Giles had been in a constant of angst since Buffy had lied to him about being home with her mother. Her, Rupert was having trust issues with Buffy and Jenny was determined to clear the animosity between the Slayer and her Watcher.

Buffy would certainly have more redness to consider after Miss Calendar finished spanking her tonight.

Halloween Night would be Buffy’s comeuppance.

What had really sent him over the edge today?

What inflamed her desire to spank Buffy, HARD?

Buffy dressed in an elegant 18th Century Antebellum blue dress with ruffles gown opened the door and curtsied to Miss Calendar, her teacher.

Miss Calendar decided that she should teach The Vampire Slayer an exemplary real lesson.

“What Is It Miss Calendar “, Buffy asked as she stood in the room tossing her blonde hair back impatiently.

“Buffy you act like your actions do not affect those around you”.

“I do not,” Buffy said with a pertinent pout.

“The truth is missy you lied to Giles and your lack of judgment going to that college frat party needlessly endangered everyone,” Miss Calendar informed the eighteen year-old.

Miss Calendar broke of the conversation.

Buffy gasped, fluttered her hands at him angrily and jumps up,

“How dare you talk to me that way Miss Calendar?”

“You have no business!” Buffy said red faced.

Facing her, hands on hips, Buffy asked suspiciously,

“What are you going to do?” Buffy asked with concern in her voice.

“Miss Summers I am going to spank you good and hard, as well as long.”

Her face was flaming a cherry red with indignation and humiliation at being spoken to by Miss Calendar, as if she were a misbehaving child and Miss Calendar the adult in charge of her.

“I won’t allow you to talk that way to me. I think it is obviously way past time to start your next lesson”.

“No don’t you dare, get away from me”, Buffy spouted

“Get your hands off me Miss Calendar”! The Slayer continued.

Buffy felt herself yanked sprawling in an upended tangle over Miss Calendar’s knee. She spread her legs to support Buffy’s girlish weight and length. Miss Calendar was ready to make her backside shine. Buffy now was down to her last petticoat.

“But ... but Buffy finally found the breath to sputter, Buffy literally spitting out her words to Miss Calendar

“NO way am I going to let you spank me! Buffy angrily announced.

“C-can’t you just take my word that I’ll try to behave?” Buffy tried to negotiate with Giles girlfriend.

“No Buffy, I am afraid the time for second chances has left the station,” Miss Calendar quipped.

The disciplinarian used her left arm to place the slayer’s right arm out of the way up her back.

Using a very strong right arm Miss Calendar began to spank Buffy’s petticoat layered panty clad bottom is perched high in the air.

Target acquired, Miss Calendar raised her hand high above the visibly trembling white panty clad bottom and began spanking Buffy with spanks that peppered both cheeks of her bottom covering and building the heat deeper and deeper into the skin of her butt flesh.

Buffy squirmed her threatened thinly clad posterior now handling a garrison of stinging spanks.

Buffy’s butt flattened, rebounded, wiggled and quivered as she applied a volley of hard and fast spanks—turning her butt cheeks from white to blue to red cherry red.

Buffy’s Butt moved but not a sound could be heard in the room except SPANK! SWAT! POP! WHACK! SLAP! CRACK!

Buffy looked at her and said with a smug expression... “That didn’t hurt”. That could not have been a more wrong choice of words.

Miss Calendar now was quite irritated with the sassy mouthed Buffy.

Buffy egged her teacher and Giles Girlfriend further.

“That doesn’t hurt. You can’t hurt me!”

Miss Calendar decided it was time for a more punishing spanking implement. It was her experience there was nothing like a severe paddling with wooden paddle whaling on a bare ass tail end to get a message across.

Miss Calendar changed to a hard wooden ¼ inch thick and 15 inches long with the width of a roadside souvenir paddle. She resumed Buffy’s spanking raising one leg one on top of the other to elevate the target to an optimum level. The teacher carefully measured her aim, drew her arm back and with brutal accuracy, cracked the paddle right down her butt crack of her ladyship’s, Buffy’s spread thighs.

“A paddling! You aren’t going to spank me! I am almost a grown woman, Buffy her eyes mesmerized by the sight of her wooden paddle that Miss Calendar continued to pop against his hand.

Buffy flashed her a doe eye look of disbelief and said,

“But almost grown high school girls don’t get spanked Miss Calendar!”

“This, this is absurd! “You let me off your lap this instant”

“Your going to get what you deserve young lady”, said Miss Calendar

“And that’s a long hard paddling that will leave your bottom blood blistered.”

You ... you ... you BITCH**” Buffy spouted angrily

“No way am I going to be talked to like that Buffy”, said Miss Calendar.

“Buffy you’re going to learn a lesson about lying and thinking about the safety of others before you leave this room today young lady.”

“You Bitch, don’t you talk to me like that!”

Buffy was fearful and angry at the same time. Her eyes sprung wide and with open-mouthed incredulity as the wooden paddle momentarily disappeared into the open cleft, paddle-”cracked” against soft, sensitive girl-flesh in an up and down manner.

“This is how I have to teach that bottom of your, by smacking your behind until you can’t sit down for a week.”

Miss Calendar spoke to Buffy and continued to take charge.

Miss Calendar drew her arm back and with brutal accuracy this time and cracked the paddle straight down the butt crack of her ladyship’s/ Buffy’s spread thighs. Over The knee Miss Calendar paddled on and on. She lifted her knee up and I felt it spread my crack. She paddled me right on my button hole and it hurt badly! Tears were running down my face. She said she was going to blister Buffy’s fanny and boy was she doing a good job. Quite unexpectedly she split the red cheeks and jabbed an unsuspecting Buffy goosing her right up her pink petals that surrounded her pink butt hole. After Miss Calendar’s finger had been deeply inserted inside the anal canal. the avenging teacher yanked it out with an accompanying ‘fart’ noise.

SPLATT! WHAPP! SPLOP! WHACK!

Tightly stretched panties Buffy wore underneath were now seen as the last ruffled petticoat was on view. Her white panties showed through the back of her ruffled white petticoat that was too small for her bottom. It was a brief size, but what really was tantalizing was the eyelet lace around the edges of the panties making Buffy’s underwear a feminine allure. Buffy still over her knee spanks from the wooden paddle were past hurting and were on the way to burning her butt up! Miss Calendar punished her using her visible panties right across the sheer petticoat layer as a target. Jenny Calendar wondered was Buffy unable to feel the spanking, as hand met petticoat with a torrid rain of spanks that became harder and faster, but soon their cumulative effects soon had Buffy squirming her hips from side to side. Unfortunately all Buffy’s struggles did was to make her teacher more fully aware of how clearly delineated her bottom was centered on her lap, emphasized by tight white petticoat and panty clad bottom. Incensed by the sight, she raised the wooden paddle and brought it down with a WHAP! CRACK! SMACK! WHAP!

These were right between the visible panty lines.

“AAAACK! OOOO! OW! EEEEEEE-OOOOOPH” squealed Buffy arching her bottom up and stiffening out straight with shock.

Buffy moves her right hand to frantically rub her right butt cheek.

Miss Calendar warns Buffy,

“Settle it down young lady.”

“You’re not going anywhere until you take your well deserved good old fashioned paddling”.

“It’s past time you were treated just like any other naughty teenage girl who needs to learn better to make better choices”.

Miss Calendar popped her panties with the wooden paddle which provided an extra sting. A snap of her wrist made sure she blistered Buffy’s muscular bottom.

The last of the petticoats Buffy was wearing made a ruffling sound as it was added to the other crinoline lace petticoats and her blue ball-gown dress now all puffed up in layers on her back.

Miss Calendar was rewarded with a view a pair of white silk brief panties that appeared thread-bare as the panties were a size to small.

Evident by the tightness across her butt cheeks and lower bottom flesh that spilled from under the panty elastic seam. All of Buffy’s struggling, exertion and wiggling of her butt around while taking her paddling had caused the sheer panty fabric to work itself up into her butt crack of her now trembling ass.

Buffy felt Miss Calendar’s fingers slip up into the leg holes of her panties and began to pull them free of her butt crack, revealing the bright red bottom cheeks hidden underneath. Buffy sobbed and throbbed and realized her spanking was just beginning. Miss Calendar took a moment to take in the sight before her. The Sunnydale High Teacher places her hand on Buffy’s butt, which was hot to the touch. She smoothed the wrinkles out of her French silk well-worn panties before continuing with Buffy’s Corporal Punishment.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer realized she no longer had buns of steel. Her bottom no longer impervious to pain, helpless now as her pert ass turned bright red, glowing with pain and a deep searing heat in the meat of her butt cheeks just like any other naughty tender teenage girl

Miss Calendar had a twinge of a smile, satisfaction. The teacher believed that the slayer had finally been cut down to size and was now at her mercy. Buffy squirmed in pain across Miss Calendar’s lap trying to place herself out of range of her teacher’s paddle. As long as the statue in Evan’s Shop was intact, Buffy’s bottom was defenseless and really could feel her spanking!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.