Taught by My Twin - Cover

Taught by My Twin

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When their older cousins stay for a few weeks, sixteen year old twins Daniel and Sally are supposed to share a bed for the first time in years. Even though they live on a farm, Sally doesn't know all there is to know about life, and a sticky accident ends with her twin brother teaching her what she doesn't yet realize...filling both her mind and belly.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

‘S’okay if I have some more?’ Denver asked my Mama, reaching across the table expectantly for the ladle, his hand wavering as he waited for a reply.

‘Of course,’ Mama smiled politely, evidently happy that her cooking was appreciated by someone other than the immediate family.

We were all stuck at the table finishing supper and listening to Pru and Denver rattle on and on. Mostly Pru And she didn’t tell any interesting stories, either. Mira was the first to display any outward signs of boredom. She squirmed and wiggled next to Mama, frowning and repeatedly tugging on Mama’s sleeve and asking to be excused. This time when she asked, Daddy answered.

‘Yes, honey, you may. Go wash up for bed, ‘kay?’

Mira nodded happily and practically ran from the table. I wished at that moment that I was five again and could do the same, but at my age I was expected to act like the young woman I’d become.

However, Mama must have sensed everyone else’s impatience. She cleared her throat as Denver finished his second bowl of ham bone soup with biscuits and interrupted Pru mid-story--one involving a lady in the city who’d accidentally stepped in manure. (How fascinating.)

‘Well I just said, ‘Why on earth didn’t you look where you were going, dear?’ And she said--’

‘Pardon me, Pru, but I think it’s time we all went to bed.’ Mama smiled apologetically. I knew she could have stayed there all night due to the goodness in her heart, which caused her to have the most incredible patience of anyone I have ever seen, if we hadn’t been there. But we were, and she had to excuse all of us to preserve the politeness. ‘I’m awful sorry, but we live and breathe with the farm. Morning comes early and it’s already dark out.’

Daddy looked pointedly, and with some pain, at the oil lamp burning away precious expensive oil on the table while the night fell ever darker.

Pru looked shocked and more than fit to be tied at the apparent rude interruption. She sputtered a bit and then said that of course she understood. It’d been a while since she’d lived on the farm, and the city had caused her to forget the ‘quaint’ customs we upheld.

Mama smiled again. ‘Sally, Danny, please gather up the dishes and begin washing,’ she instructed. Gratefully we slipped out of our seats and did as we were told.

Daddy followed us quickly, muttering some excuse about checking on the cow, and when we were out earshot he whistled. ‘Some talker, she is,’ he said, referring to Pru, and he winked and went out the back door--likely to check on the cow, just as he’d said.

Danny and I exchanged relieved smiles and set about washing up. I washed, and he retrieved dishes from the rinse sink, dried, and put away.

It didn’t take very long despite the extra people’s dishes. Daddy came back in, and we went to say goodnight to everyone before heading out to the barn.

It was with great anxiousness that we entered the barn and inhaled the fresh, sweet smell of hay. One of the horses moved a little restlessly as we walked past, but there were no untoward sounds, only the usual barn-at-night noises. The songs of frogs and crickets outside were strong.

‘Shall we?’ I asked Danny softly. We were standing on opposite sides of our hay bed, just as we had the night before, facing each other. Internally, I think it’s fair to say we were both nervous and terribly excited, and unsure where to begin.

Danny nodded, and we both began to undress.

I watched him carefully tonight, noticing as if for the first time the strong set in his shoulders and back and the muscles on his chest. Farm work was hard physical work, especially for men, and I knew Danny had worked hard outside to have such a physique--not that it had been his goal, or anything. I noticed the slight stubble on his chin, a more pronounced jawline, and when he removed his dungarees, a very wonderful and firm backside. He’d become a man already, and, growing up alongside him, I’d hardly noticed until his moment.

I knew he was looking at me too, seeing aspects of me which hadn’t seemed very obvious before. My hair had grown, and reached a little past my breasts now, the honey-coloured tresses naturally slightly curled. My face was defined now too; we’d both lost our baby fat. According to Mama, I had a slender neck, and I’m sure he was seeing it now too. My neck, my shoulders, my breasts, which were soft and heavier than they had been even a year ago. They weren’t huge, and looking at our mother, they were never going to be incredibly substantial. This didn’t seem to put Danny off in he slightest, however. His gaze roamed to my hips, which were ample, well-shaped, and very good for birthing (or so Mama assured me). My bottom was soft and round and, I’d always thought, a little too large.

Danny’s gaze settled on the honey curls between my legs.

Time to get into bed, then.

I started towards it and got comfortable beneath the quilts. Danny joined me, and when his body brushed against mine, I shivered. He was very smooth and warm and hard all over, and it felt glorious to feel all his skin against mine.

We lay together in the mostly-dark not speaking or moving for a while, and then he leaned over and kissed me gently.

‘I’ve been looking forward to this, Sally,’ he breathed when we pulled apart.

‘Me too,’ I admitted, and we kissed again.

When Danny’s tongue tried to worm its way into my mouth, I gasped and pulled back.

‘Daniel Jensin, just what are you doing?’ I demanded, shocked.

He shrugged, slightly abashedly. ‘I’ve been told touching tongues feels nice,’ he explained patiently. ‘Just please trust me when I try something like that, okay?’

I thought a moment, then nodded. ‘Okay,’ I agreed, and moved to kiss him again.

This time when his tongue darted out I accepted it and chased it with my own. It DID feel nice! In fact, it well and truly started the heat in my tummy again.

One of Danny’s hands was on my face, cupping my cheek; the other roamed gently, finding a breast and fondling it. He tweaked a nipple slightly and I jumped, finding it surprising but also pleasurable--which was surprising in itself.

‘That was okay?’ Danny asked.

‘Yes,’ I said, and suddenly felt where his penis lay against my thigh. He was hard and hot against my leg, pulsing slightly.

I kissed Danny again quickly and then reached down for it. When my hand closed around his penis he moaned quietly and bit his lip.

‘No, Sally, don’t. If you do that I’ll get distracted, and there’s something I want to try tonight.’

Reluctantly, I released his fascinating organ.

Danny looked down at my breasts as he touched them softly. As I watched, a look of longing rose up on his face.

‘What is it?’ I asked him.

‘I just got a thought.’

‘What’s it?’ I prompted.

‘I thought maybe ... it would be fun if I sucked on your nipples.’

‘What, like a baby does? I haven’t got any milk, you know.’

‘I know. I just would really like to.’

I didn’t see it would do any harm, so I told him he could. If he liked it that was fine with me; I figured it wouldn’t hurt me or anything.

Danny leaned over hesitantly and then latched his mouth over my nipple. I had expected to feel nothing much and was surprised at the ripple of pleasure that surged through me at the touch of his tongue and mouth. My body reacted immediately, arching up and causing me to moan.

Danny let go immediately, looking at me with a worried expression.

‘It felt good!’ I told him breathlessly, surprised but elated. ‘Please keep doing it!’

He switched to the other side and suckled again. The restless feeling in me increased at his attentions, and I squirmed.

My brother released my nipple, sat up, and nudged my legs apart.

‘What are you doing?’ I asked curiously, brow furrowed as he kneeled between them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.