Taught by My Twin
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When their older cousins stay for a few weeks, sixteen year old twins Daniel and Sally are supposed to share a bed for the first time in years. Even though they live on a farm, Sally doesn't know all there is to know about life, and a sticky accident ends with her twin brother teaching her what she doesn't yet realize...filling both her mind and belly.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

The next morning I was thinking about it while I did my chores. I’d seen plenty of penises before, animal ones, and they only looked all stiff and angry when it was time to mate.

But Danny doesn’t have a mate, and I was a little confused about that.

After that it was easy to conclude that the stuff that came out of him was sperm. I’d seen that before, too, but never without mating going on.

So the only question left was, why did he do it?

That was sort of easy too.

Even considering the fact that his motions looked rather violent and he started gasping for air, I guess it was pretty obvious that it felt really good for him.

Huh, I thought.

But why had he touched me? Surely that hadn’t gotten him excited. He wouldn’t want to mate with ME, would he??

I decided to think about it more in-depth later.

I’d finished milking the cow and had brought the milk in. Next I needed to check the bees--we usually collected honey today, so out I went with my gloves.

I used to use a netted hat, but not anymore. The bees never bothered me.

The hum became lower and lower as I puffed the smoke around the hives, and when they were good and sleepy I reached and drew out the top super of one of our hives.

Perfect. The honey looked gloriously golden yellow and ready to harvest.

I was barely getting ready to do just that when I heard a loud whoop and turned to see Danny hurtling towards me. He and our dog, Billy, were chasing a gopher. For a second I didn’t notice the creature it was so small, but then I did and tried to get out of the way.

I didn’t make it, though. The critter ran through the gap in my legs, and Billy blindly followed it.

That would have been okay if Billy was smaller. But he wasn’t; he was a huge, energetic black lab, and for all intents and purposes he was going to catch that gopher.

Billy made it out, but I was still run over. The super flew up in my hands as I fell, and it flew with such force that honey glopped everywhere. All over my face, onto my clothes, down the neck of my shirt. Danny, who was still following Billy, stopped in his tracks when he saw what had happened. He just so happened to be in the path of my honey, and it got him all over too.

I was a little stunned to say the least. Danny and Billy chased gophers all the time and nothing like this had ever happened before. And it had all happened so fast.

I was still clutching the super in one hand.

My first coherent thought was, thank goodness the bees are still so sleepy.

Then Danny was bending over me, peering into my face.

‘Sally? Are you all right?’

For a moment, I found it hard to breathe. The air had just been knocked clean out of me.

But eventually I said, ‘Yes. I mean--I think so.’

Danny reached one sticky hand down and plucked the super from my fingers. Despite my attempts to save it, it was ruined. The impact on the ground had been too much, and besides, the honey was all covered in dirt and grass now.

Anyway, he put the super down and then reached for my hand and pulled me to my feet.

‘I’m real sorry, Sally,’ he said earnestly. ‘I don’t know how that happened.’ Even Billy looked sorry. ‘Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?’

I sighed, looking at the ruined super. That would have been at least a jar’s worth, and some extra money for our family.

‘Yes,’ I said, looking at Danny. ‘You can wash my hair.’


I started by taking my sticky shirt off and putting it in the wash basin. I took Danny’s too, and scrubbed vigorously with soap until the honey came off. We were both standing there without shirts, and I certainly was scrubbing hard, and I guess it made my breasts bounce up and down.

They’re smallish breasts, the size of apples really, but they’re definitely there, tipped with dollar sized pink areolas.

But when I turned around from finishing cleaning the shirts, I saw Danny had noticed them. He was staring at the mounds of flesh on my chest even though they were no longer bobbing up and down.

Curious now, I looked down quickly at the crotch of his dungarees. Yes, there was definitely a bulge there! His penis must be stiff again.

So he DOES want to mate with me!

How does that work??

Together we got the hip bath ready, putting the kettles on and taking water from our prized heat tap. Danny sure loved to watch me while we moved around, my small breasts bobbing, and knowing he was watching me made a little liquid heat start up at the bottom of my tummy, like last night, watching him touch himself. Suddenly my nipples were all stiff and attentive.

When the bath was all put in, we stepped out of our respective dungarees. I took them both and put them in the basin to soak, and then turned and purposely looked at Danny’s crotch. He reddened as I looked at his erect penis, but I didn’t say a thing, just looked intently. He seemed to relax a little when I didn’t scold him or anything. Then I turned and stepped into the bath.

If I really sank deep back into the bath, my breasts were just under the water line. Danny pulled the stool over and sat behind me while I used the bowl to wet my hair, neck, and face.

‘Here, Sally. Let me.’ He reached down over my shoulder without waiting for an answer, grazing a breast, and took the bowl from my hands, pouring the water over my hair himself and smoothing with his hands. He worked in silence for a few minutes, wetting my hair thoroughly and then soaping it good and proper, just like he used to. His fingers massaged my scalp, making sure my entire head was sudsy and bound to be clean by the time he was through. I lay back as much as I could, eyes closed, completely in a state of bliss. It’d been ages since Danny had washed my hair, and I’d forgotten how much I loved if it, and how good it felt too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.