Horny Teens - Cover

Horny Teens

Copyright© 2017 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Teens Brody and Slattery happen on Millie prancing in her room one night in just bra and panties. they watch. she knows it and plans revenge with her girlfriend Cindy. that just for openers.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Cindy’s Mother, Ellen Forest, listened intently as her daughter related the previous night’s events. “So the so-called peeping Tom was another student in your school?”

“Yeah, Brody, but he’s more or less innocent of being a peeper.”

“Oh, how so?” Mrs. Forest inquired, as she caught herself about to rub her aching pussy in front of her daughter. Not that Cindy hadn’t witnessed her doing it before—they HAD enjoyed mutual sexual intercourse several times already, but this was a mother-daughter thing and she didn’t want to taint it with previous perversions.

“He was just riding by ... him and Slattery---he’s the one I fucked---I already told you about him.”

“Uh-huh, well go on, I’m all ears, Cindy.”

“Like I said, they were riding by ... on their bikes, you know, and Millie happened to be prancing around her room naked, or almost so with all the lights on.”

Cindy laughed lewdly. “He ... I mean Brody said, ‘It was like leading a moth to a flame. I had to stop. She was just too beautiful to pass by.’”

“He actually said that ... in those words?” Mrs. Forest said, obviously impressed.

“I’m not positive about those being ‘actual words,’ but its pretty close.”

“That’s very romantic, I will admit. Now, Cindy, I don’t mind you getting it on with this ... Slattery boy. Does he have a first name?”

“Jackie,” Cindy laughed dreamily.

Mrs. Forest noted her daughter’s state and said, “Still getting off from last night, Dear?”

“Oh, yeah, Mom. If I shake my leg I can still get some of his stuff to drip out of me. Wanna see?”

“No thank you. I have some straightening up to do around the house. Maybe we can get each other off a little later.” Ellen turned away from her daughter then had another thought. “Cindy, do you plan on fucking him again?”

“You know it, Mom!”

“Here, in our home?”

“Home is where the heart is,” Cindy laughed lewdly again. “And the sooner the better. I was thinking maybe tonight?”

“Hmmm,” Ellen said as she thought quickly, and then said, “Well why not have Millie and what’s-his-name over too?”

“Brody ... and that’s a great idea. I’ll call Millie; see if she’s capable of spreading her legs that soon.”

“Really? She complained about his size?”

“Oh no! They’re both good-sized, but my guess is her twat’s a bit tighter than most ... anyway, she was sore today; she was also walking funny if you know what I mean.”

Ellen nodded---she knew all right, as memories of a certain night with two well-hung black studs came to mind.

“Oh, let me give you one more piece of advice, dear.”

“Sure, Mom, what is it?”

“You and Millie have your young men right where you want them right now. I know you won’t fully understand this, but hear me out, please?”

“I’m listening, but don’t go telling me I can do better.”

“Oh, Cindy, no I’d never ... well maybe I would, but not under these circumstances. This is puppy love. It’s more important to you than even you realize. I wouldn’t take that away from you ... ever! But what I want to suggest is having some extra fun with your new boyfriends.”

“Me and Millie?”

“Yes, of course, you and Millie! What I suggest is after cuddling and kissing a while, but before you get down to fucking and sucking---see if you can get them to do one another.”

“WHAT?”

Ellen smiled at her daughter and repeated her request, and added, if they do that they’ll do anything for the two of you.”

“Yeah, but if they don’t---if they say we’re crazy and leave us while they run for their lives, then what? Huh, Mom?”

Ellen kissed Cindy on the lips, nibbling lovingly on the lower one before releasing it, and then said, ““If they rebel at the very thought of fellating one another, drop the idea and grab them by their dicks and change their minds the old fashioned way.”

“The old-fashioned way? Which is?”

“Suck them or fuck them, whichever presents itself first, Baby doll.”

Millicent

As it turned out, the lovely Millicent O’Sullivan was prevented from leaving in a timely fashion by her father, who as usual demanded to know where she was going, who she was going to be with and what time she planned on being home.

When Millicent committed the cardinal sin of stammering about who she was going to be with, she was forced to listen to a twenty minute dissertation on chastity and the importance of saving oneself for ones wedding night.

Millie, of course protested that she had no intention of running off and giving up her virginity to any tom, Dick or Harry, provoking her jealousy crazed father even further, causing him to he cut thirty minutes from her allotted Friday night curfew. And when Millie protested, he took another fifteen minutes before relenting and finally allowing her to leave.

Cindy, Brody and Slattery

This explains why Cindy had both Brody and Slattery to herself for forty-five minutes; and accomplished what she did.

Slattery was understandably nervous after being greeted by Mrs. Forest so warmly that for a minute he thought she was going to jump his bones. Then Cindy came bounding into the room, waited for her mother to leave then dragged Slattery to the couch and spent a few minutes waiting for Millie and Brody to arrive squeezing and then kissing his cock through his slacks.

Finally Brody arrived. Tall, tanned, polite, and long-haired. The perfectly innocuous third wheel, although no one knew it at the time.

Cindy and Slattery cooled on the couch it while they waited for Millie. Brody sat uncomfortably in a nearby armchair watching as Mrs. Forest’s rear wiggled its way from the room, leaving an almost indelible memory in both boys’ brain.

The three of them made idle chit-chat for a minute or so, before Slattery invited Brody to join them on the couch. When he did, Cindy was sandwiched between them.

Almost immediately the conversation took on a sexual bent. Surprisingly, it was Slattery who triggered what would follow by mentioning something he’d read on the internet about auto-oral gratification.

“It sounds kinky,” Brody said, “but what’s it mean?”

“It means a guy suckin’ his own dick, is what it means,” Slats laughed.

Cindy permitted a little smile to cross her face; Brody a facial grimace.”

“Ewe, gross!” Cindy said, not meaning it.

“Be pretty hard to do,” Brody opined, and added, “Have to be double-jointed or something.”

Cindy decided to take charge; it was something her mother had told her to try on her new boy friend as soon as possible. “Hey, I don’t know about being able to suck my own dick since I don’t have one. But I like to hold my tits...” she plucked her right breast from her bra. “Like this! Would you like to hold it, Brody?”

“Um, well ... I...”

“And Slats here can play with the other one. Here ya go, Slats. Have at it!”

For the next several minutes Cindy sat between the two with a wry grin on her face as two large, warm male hands each cupped a heavy breast tenderly and then eagerly tweaked, plucked and sucked on them as the universe swirled around her.

Not once did she wonder what was keeping Millie from joining them.

“What do you want us to do next, Cindy?” Brody asked.

Kiss my neck,” Cindy replied, elated that it was Brody and not slats who had asked the question.

No sooner had the words left her mouth than two pair of soft lips were nibbling away at the sides of her neck, leaving red blotches and causing sensations that she had never dreamed of to race straight to her clit and explode.

“Ohhh, babies,” she cooed that’s sooo nice...” and with locks of soft hair brushing one side of her neck and the fine stubble of a 5-o’clock shadow on the other, she decided to go with both of them, not with just one of them, but both of them.

“Guys I want to see your ... you know. Take them out ... for me.”

A moment later Cindy was holding a cock in each hand, replicating the earlier moment when they each held one of her breasts. Both boys were well endowed, but Cindy couldn’t tell which was biggest since their clothing partially obscured her view.

What followed wasn’t rehearsed by any means, but nature took its course; Brody was the Alpha male, and he flipped Cindy on her back, hefted her knees high and peeled off her panties. He fell onto her pussy with gusto while Slattery kissed her mouth, neck and breasts while Brody went down on her.

This went on for a few minutes before they switched gears. She willingly blew Brody first; but waited for an approving nod from Slattery.

With Brody slouched on the couch, she dropped to the floor and on her knees, gripped the base of his cock and licked from balls to stern. Brody’s member was thicker than Slattery’s, and her hand was filled with his heat.

“Would it help if we were all naked?” Slattery asked, already pulling his shirt over his head.

Cindy paused in her blowjob to let Brody remove his pants and shorts. She pulled off his shoes and socks while he rid himself of his shirt.

The doorbell rang. Millicent, at last! Cindy thought, and yelled, “Lemmie get it! You guys aren’t decent!”

They were all laughing as Millie walked into the living room.

“What the fuck?”

“Um, we started without you, Millie,” Cindy said. You are kind of late, you know? And---and well you do know what we’re all here for. It got kind of hot and ... yeah, I’m sorry but we started without you.”

Brody spoke up then and changed the course of the conversation. “We really should take this into the bedroom now that you’re here, Millie. And by the way, you look great!”

Millie was staring at the two erect penises, both of which were pointed upward. One was cut, one wasn’t and she suddenly had an unquenchable need to suck them both.

“O ... Okay, let’s do it. I have to be home by eleven. That’s eleven sharp. My father’s on the warpath for no reason and I better be on time or I’ll be grounded indefinitely.”

Cindy led everyone to her bedroom. Once inside she removed the remainder of her clothing and Slattery did the same.

Three pair of eyes turned toward Millicent.

“Oh ... you’re ... I get it, okay...” She promptly tore off her clothing and all eyes remained on her as her huge breasts tumbled from their lacy D cups and stood there jutting straight out as if bragging that there was really no need for any brasserie for these babies.

“I done a little suckin’ on your guy. It’s only right that you do Slats ... um, if you want too.”

“Brody?” Millie asked, seeking permission.

“It’s all right with me, but only if you want too, Millie.”

Millie took another look at Slattery’s cut cock and licked her lips. “Let’s do it!” She said flippantly, and Slattery pushed her roughly onto the bed with her head hanging off the side.

She discovered his engorged cock was practically eye level and made a slight adjustment before taking him into her mouth.

Cindy crawled onto the bed to get a better view of the action, but then had another thought and reached between Millie’s legs to rub her pussy, which not surprisingly was quite wet.

Millie mewled at the first cuntal caress. A second later she began to suck voraciously on Slattery’s knob.

Meanwhile, Brody stood off to one side fumbling with his pants until he found his phone and began taking pictures of Millie, Slats and Cindy. He looked at the results, said, “Oh, my God!” and showed them to Slattery.

“Hey, someone, anyone ... I mean you, Brody! Put your cock in me!” Cindy yelled so loud the others froze as if waiting for someone to kick in the door on them.

“Don’t worry about a little noise. My mother screams bloody murder when she gets off. No one ever call us to see if there’s a problem. For that matter, she’s in the next room and can probably hear everything we say or do.”

To prove her point, Cindy screamed, “RIGHT MOM?”

“Shut up and have fun, kids,” Mrs. Forest called back, clearly and distinctly.

Millie, Brody and Slats didn’t know what to make of it.

“She said have fun, you heard her, right?” Cindy said caustically. “So let’s do it!”

Brody climbed onto the bed and rolled Cindy on her back and mounted her.

“Oh, yeah ... give it to me baby!” she croaked.

Millie had seen the phone in Brody’s hand and sighed. She had hoped they wouldn’t take pictures of this, but everyone did it, or so she thought. Now Slattery had it and was taking pics of her fellating him.

“We should fuck too,” Slats laughed.

“Why not?” Millie responded.

Slattery kept the phone in one hand and coaxed Millie into getting on her hands and knees and entered her from behind, but only after getting three shots of her ass and one with his dick entering her pussy.

Millie discovered she preferred this position over missionary because his cock seemed to touch more sensitive spots in her vagina.

Still she harbored doubts about her actions in allowing Slats to penetrate her when she was Brody’s girl. Or was she? Did nice girls take on all comers? If so, she wasn’t the nice girl everyone told her she was.

Slattery was fucking her using the time honored method of pumping furiously and bringing her to near orgasm while tiring him. To rectify this, he slowed down and began using deep thrusts allowing him to take additional pictures of all of them as they fornicated.

Brody knelt behind Cindy copycatting Slattery and Millie. Taking hold of her hips, he easily entered her sodden snatch. Cindy grunted and pushed back while moving her hips up and down trying to draw him even deeper as he pumped his cock in and out of her slick pussy.

Slattery ejected his seed into Millie’s pussy and rolled away, momentarily satiated.

Millie sighed, thinking, I was sooo close---now what?

Cindy moaned, “Oh, my God yes! Ohhhhh, fuck yeah!” as Brody continued plunging into her, and bringing her to orgasm. Brody felt Cindy’s first spasm grip his cock as she shuddered and appeared to have some difficulty breathing.

“Are you...” He asked, but she cut him off, saying, “Keep on fucking me! Oh—Oh—Oh---it’s a good one!”

He kept slamming into her, if anything going faster than he thought possible.

And then, “SHIT!”

Brody grunted, his lower torso jerked and he unleashed a rush of hot cum into her pussy. He kept jerking emptying his sacs and then panting for oxygen, he stopped and leaned over Cindy and groaned, “Sorry, baby. I couldn’t hold off. Sorry.”

“God damn, Brody, I was so fuckin’ close. I was almost there, you know?” It was an obvious lie to everyone except Brody.

“I—I’ll make it up to you, I promise, Cindy.”

While he was promising better results the next time, Slattery was taking pic after pic of Cindy’s pussy and Brody’s cum seeping out of it.

Cindy finally realized what Slats was doing and smacked him on the shoulder. “Get over here, you son-of-a-bitch! Give me that phone!”

Slattery dropped the phone into her hand. Cindy called up the last photo first and drew in her breath. “You fucker!” she said surprised and pleased at what she saw of herself getting fucked by Brody and the after effects with his cum seeping from her pussy.

“You wanna take pictures of it; you get down there and clean it up!”

Slattery, cowed by the seemingly irate Cindy, lay there while she sat right on his handsome face. Slats choked a little, even gagged a bit, but he scooped all that gooey mess out of her with his tongue and then swallowed it.

Now, a lot of guys wouldn’t do that for a girl, even a girl they were crazy about, but Slattery would continue doing it for the next three and a half years, regardless of who her male partner was, for he was a true voyouer.

It dawned on Brody that he had been neglecting Millie almost from the moment she entered Cindy’s house.

“Millie...” he said, meeting her eyes with his, “I’m sorry it worked out like this. I never meant for it to...”

“I understand, Brody. It’s all right,” she leaned closer and touched his left nipple. He shuddered at the touch.

“That---that’s nice. Can I... ?”

“Please do,” she said agreeably, and he reached out to caress her breasts.

“I probably shouldn’t say this...” he lowered his voice, “but it was sooo fuckin’ hot watching you and Slats.”

“Really?” she said, and sudden warmth spread through her body at his words. Millie parted her thighs invitingly. And as Brody teased a nipple with one hand and sent the other between her legs, the warmth segued into a gorgeous, profuse sweat as her clit began to vibrate and she came on his fingers, gasping gleefully.

Embolden by his sudden success in getting her off, Brody ground his thumb into her exposed clit, wanting to see just how much pleasure she was capable of. At first Millie just let out a small grunt, but then she drew back to fill her lungs and emitted another piercing squeal of pleasure. Within seconds of attacking her clit, her pussy began to clench around his fingers with a new intensity, causing his cock to revive quicker than expected just in time to be coated with a fresh layer of her squirting juices.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.