White Tiger's Summer of Fun
Chapter 5: Change of Plans for Thursday

Copyright© 2017 by Anthill Mob

I wasn’t aware of us having anything planned on Thursday, even if we had, that altered when Jason arrived at our suite to get the signatures from my parents.

Once I had explained what had happened the day before, they were more willing to let the shots be used. They did want to check some of the pictures to check if they thought them suitable, but they were more willing to sign the permission form than when I had told them Mr Ammott would be coming to see them to sign off the consent forms for the shoot.

“Mr. and Mrs. Owens, my name is Jason Ammott from Brandy Melville, it is a pleasure to meet you, your son managed to save the day yesterday several times, without him a lot of money would have been wasted on our days shooting.”

“Hello Mr Ammott, Jack tells us that you need our signatures to use him in an advertising campaign, is that right?”

“Yes it is, but that isn’t all, I would like to borrow Jack for this morning to do a few more shots if that is alright.”

“If we can check some of the pictures taken yesterday, we will be alright about you using the shots taken yesterday, but why do you need Jack now. Also what does Jack get from doing the shoot yesterday and more importantly I think, what will you give him if he and we agree to allow him to do some follow up shots?”

“Well the males models yesterday were making $3000 for the day, since Jack did more than they did, plus he saved us more valuable time, I am prepared to pay him $5000 if you sign the agreement for the photos already taken, if he can work with us today for a few more hours, I will pay him another $5000, as it will enable us to put together the whole campaign with Jack included.”

I wasn’t really worried about the monetary amount, more that it was eating into our family vacation time. Mom and Dad were looking at me as though leaving the decision to me.

“It is eight now, if the extra time doesn’t exceed two o’clock then I will agree, but no longer than that.” I suggested.

Jason considered this for a while, I took that to mean he really wanted more time than that, but that is all I was prepared to offer him.

“Alright, is it a deal, we can be done by two.” Jason replied, I nodded, Jason got out a tablet and showed my parents a slideshow of the shots they wanted to use. After checking the content of the pictures dad signed the forms that were put in front of him.

I was whisked away to do some more shooting, I knew Scarlett had already left, she had said her goodbyes already, she had even given me her phone number, which I knew was a tremendous privilege for me, but said she trusted me not to let anyone else know, I had entered her under Bambi Montrose, so if anyone got my phone they wouldn’t know it was her number, I had even got a kiss, a proper one too, which didn’t make me blush, but for some reason she did.

There were no other models on the site set up for the shoot, it was just me and the photographer, which made the work go a lot quicker than yesterday, I went through a whole range of different clothing, nearly all the poses were identical, so I was able to do them quite easily. It was really boring and tiring, getting the same pose and facial expression over and over, but I managed to muscle through, we actually got done just after one, which surprised and delighted Jason, who had thought we wouldn’t get all the shots he wanted in the time allowed.

He thanked me profusely for my time today, apologizing for taking up more of my vacation to help them out, he actually handed me a check for the agreed amount, but also an envelope which when I looked later was stuffed full of cash. I guess he was really grateful, since he had paid me more than the agreed amount.

When I counted out the cash when I got back to the suite, it was another $3000.

We just relaxed around the hotel pool for the rest of the day, and my parents had been happy doing that all day without me under their feet. My presence in the afternoon didn’t change anything, since I was too tired to want to do anything more physical.

Friday we were going to spend the day on one of the local beaches, the start of the week had been left pretty open, knowing that this weekend my grandparents were going to arrive to join us for a few days.

I soon got bored just sitting on the beach, so I got permission to wander along the beach to see what entertainment I could find.

I went about three hundred yards before I found a group of younger adults having a game of volleyball on the beach. There were four people on each side of the net, they were all pretty good, and it seemed an intense game if the shouting and taunting going on was an indication.

Just off to the side was a boy, maybe around my age watching, he was in cutoff jeans and a plain white t-shirt, he was watching the game, but seemed a little down from what I could tell.

Thinking I might have someone to hang out with of my own age for once, I moved over to him and sat down. “Hi my name is Jack, mind me sitting here?”

“Free country.” he replied.

Well that was pretty abrupt, but it was true in its own way.

“Shame we aren’t a bit bigger, that looks like it’s fun, if we both had joined in one a side it would have kept it even.”

“Don’t even bother asking, I already tried, they shot me down pretty quick.” the boy answered.

“Oh well, is there anything else on the beach to do?” I asked.

“Sure there is if you have money, I don’t, so it doesn’t matter what there is.”

“I have some money. If you show me something fun to do I’ll pay for you to have a go as well.” I offered.

“Straight up.” the boy asked in surprise.

“Sure, but before we go, what is your name?”

“Alex.”

“Well lead me to the entertainment Alex, let’s go and have some fun.”

He smiled for the first time since I saw him, we got up and went down the beach a bit further, the first thing we came to was a bunch of fairground type attractions, I paid for both of us to have a go on a few, the more we did the happier Alex seemed to become.

It wasn’t long before that got old though, since we couldn’t seem to win on anything, well that was normal I guess for those types of games.

We were about to pass the next entertainment, when I pulled Alex to a stop, “What about this, it looks like a blast.” I was talking about a stall that was advertising a ride around the bay, riding in an inflatable doughnut pulled by a speed boat.

“Yeah maybe, but I can’t get these shorts wet, they would be really uncomfortable for the rest of the day if I let that happen.” Alex explained.

“Don’t you have some swim shorts?” I asked.

“Nope, just these” was his reply

I saw a shop on the sidewalk that sold stuff for the beach, I grabbed Alex arm and practically dragged him over to the shop, he was protesting but allowed me to lead him into the shop, I found some beachwear for boys, grabbed a couple of pairs of shorts that looked the right sort of size for both of us, I would need a change also.

I went up to the teller, asked if there were changing rooms available, she pointed us in the right direction. Keeping an eye on us, she was probably worried we were shoplifters. “Come on Alex, try these on, let’s see if they fit.” Alex tried to protest, but I just shoved a pair into his hands and told him to get changed. When he came back out he looked a lot more normal in the shorts, I saw that the pair I grabbed for myself, were the same size as the ones I had on, so we were set. I paid for both pairs and hurried out of the shop, heading back to where I could sign us up for the ride.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.