Essex Girl - Cover

Essex Girl

Copyright© 2017 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Millie is not your stereo-type Essex girl, or is she?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Public Sex  

Wednesday went slow as I was constantly anticipating what I hoped would happen that evening. I had to keep going to the ladies room to dry my pussy and I left a wet patch on the seat on the train.

As I walked to the rugby ground I saw another girl walking in the same direction but a little ahead of me. I watched her little skirt bounce up and down giving me glimpses of her bare butt. I wondered if she was wearing a thong or going commando like me. I wondered if I was giving the same view to the people behind me.

I smiled to myself as the girl turned into the rugby club entrance. My suspicions were confirmed when I joined her at the locked door of the clubhouse.

“Hi, I’m Millie, you here for the cheerleading?”

“Yes, Clara, are you cheerleading as well?”

“Yep. I think that Duke will be here soon.”

“Duke, is he the guy that interviewed me?”

“Probably, he interviewed me on Sunday morning. Then I stayed for the game.”

“So did you put that skimpy match uniform on?”

“He showed you them as well then. Yes, then I wore the nothing clubhouse uniform to get introduced to the guys.”

“He wasn’t joking about being naked in the clubhouse then?”

“Nope. Is that going to be a problem for you Clara?”

“Fuck no. That’s why I’m here. I just love being naked with lots of men around me.”

“Me too.”

“So did you fuck any of the team Millie?”

“No but I promised one of the players who’s still a virgin that he could fuck me tonight. I did tell them all that I’d give them a blowjob if they scored any point during a game, and they won.”

“Did they win on Sunday?”

“It didn’t look like they were going to until I told them about the blowjobs at half time but they got their act together in the second half and I gave 5 of them blowjobs.”

“I hope that a lot of them score on Sunday.”

“So do I. There’s supposed to be a third girl joining us, have you met her Clara?”

“No but I did see 2 of the girls that Duke rejected. I think that each of them weighed as much as you and me together.”

“Bloody hell Millie, we don’t want any fat or ugly girls.”

“I don’t think that we need worry about that, not if that girl is the third one that Duke told me was coming.”

I nodded towards the carpark, to the slim blonde that was walking our way. She too was wearing a very short skirt that bounced around as she walked.

“Hi, are you here for the cheerleading?” I asked when she got close to us.

“Yes.”

“Hi, I’m Millie and this is Clara. I guess that we are the cheerleading squad.”

“Hi, I’m Payton. Pleased to meet you. I was expecting to meet that guy who interviewed me on Sunday, Duke I think his name was.”

Just then a car pulled into the carpark and Duke got out.

“That’s him.” Payton said.

“Yeah, that’s Duke.”

Ten seconds later Duke walked up.

“Good evening girls, nice to see that you’re eager to get you kit off. Come on in and get changed into your clubhouse uniform then we can talk about cheer routines.”

“You mean get naked?”

“Yes, your clubhouse uniforms, remember?”

“Oh yes.” Payton replied.

“Good, snap to it.”

I led Payton and Clara to the ‘Home’ changing room and we quickly found an empty locker each and got naked. I was pleased to see that neither Clara nor Payton wore any knicker, and that they had completely bald pussies, just like mine. I couldn’t help seeing that Clara’s tits were about the same size as mine, i.e. small; and Payton’s weren’t much bigger, maybe a ‘B’ cup.

As we stripped I asked them if they’d done any cheering before. When they both said that they hadn’t I said.

“Well that’s 3 of us, but I did do a bit of gymnastics as school.”

“I’ve watched some videos on YouTube.” Clara said.

“I like getting naked.” Payton said.

You can’t have much of a conversation when all you have to take off is a top and a skirt, and the 3 of us were soon walking out to the main room.

“Wow Coach, you really know how to pick them, they’re gorgeous.” The first of the players to arrive said.

“Hands off Ben; they have to start getting their act together tonight. You lot can get your grubby mitts on them after the practice.”

“Hmm, that sounds nice.” Payton said.

“Right girls,” Duke said, “we’re not expecting competition quality cheers, just dancing about, spreading your legs and making a lot of noise when the guys need to push. I’m not an expert in this area so can you get together and try to come up with something? Help yourself to a drink but don’t get pissed. You’re not much use if you can’t even stand and I don’t want to have to take a pissed girl home. I’ll leave you to sort something out.”

“Duke,” I said, “Have you considered some sort of Haka, you know, the New Zealand rugby team’s chant that they do at the start of the game to try to intimidate the opposition.”

“Hmm, intimidate? Maybe we could just carry you 3 around with your legs spread wide letting them see your pussies and see what they’re missing.”

“That could hardly be called intimidation, more like trying to disable them by giving them all hard-ons.” Clara said.

“Ha, true Clara.” Duke replied. “I’ll think about that and talk to the lads and see what they think. Thanks for that Millie.”

The 3 of us got a drink and went and sat in a corner to talk.

We started by establishing what we thought was the purpose of the team having some cheerleaders. We all agreed that it was to encourage the team to play better and win.

“So does that mean that we agree to fuck them all if they win?” Payton asked.

“No, that would be too easy.” I replied. “Nice, but too easy. Men respond to being teased. They like to get glimpses of our goodies and think that there’s a chance that they can get their hands on them. They love the chase and being tease.”

“They love a cock tease.” Clara added.

“Yes,” I continued. “And girls love teasing men. You may not have realised it Payton but that’s why you, and us two, arrived here wearing micro skirts, and no knickers. We like teasing men by ‘accidentally’ flashing our goodies to them. It’s all a game, one big game that gives us all a lot of pleasure.”

“So we have to flash our goodies to the guys while we’re out there.” Clara replied.

“Yes. Okay, we can tell them that they will get a blowjob if they score points and they win, but we have to save the ultimate for something that is difficult to achieve. Like scoring double figure points and winning.”

“Are you saying that we can’t fuck them?” A dejected looking Payton asked.

“No, the occasional fuck is good for everyone. What I’m saying is that we should do more teasing than fucking. That way the guys will do more lusting and hopefully play better and win.”

“I guess that that makes sense.” Payton said. “So what do we do? What do we put in our routine?”

“Things that just give quick flashes of our pussies and tits.” Clara said.

“Yes.” I replied; “we keep the full on nudity and letting them grope us and giving them blowjobs for in here and in the changing room.”

“What about letting them eat our pussies?” Payton asked.

“Not out on the field Payton.” Clara replied.

“Well not during a game.” I added.

After a pause I continued,

“So, does anyone have any ideas?”

“Yeah, can you help me move some of these tables please?” Clara replied.

As we stood up I looked around and saw about 8 or 9 of the team. Some had been and got changed and others hadn’t got beyond looking at the 3 naked girls. As soon as we started moving chairs, all of them rushed to help us; some brushing up against us.

Just as we’d got enough space Duke appeared.

“Put those back guys, the girls can practice outside on the grass. It’ll be softer if they fall. Girls, your practice uniforms are over there.”

We 3 looked at each other, smiled then walked over to where the skirts were. As I put one on I smoothed the front down and was pleased to go passed the hem of the material and onto my pubic bone. I looked at Payton and Clara and could see the front of their slits.

We walked outside, passed Duke who said,

“What about pumps?”

“We’ll bring some on Sunday.” Clara said.

And we continued to an area alongside the pitch, closely followed by those members of the team who had already got changed.

There, Clara started to do a few moves, cartwheels and backflips and the likes.

“We can’t just do those; we need to include some standing up, shouting words of encouragement, chanting the team’s name and a load other things that I can’t think of.” I said.

“I don’t think that I can do a backflip.” Payton said.

We spent the next half hour or so working on a routine then Duke came over and said,

“Good start girls. Take a break from that one and think of something that you can do to distract the opposition. Something that you do standing behind our team’s touchline, something that shows a lot of pussy.”

We all grinned and Clara said,

“Now were talking.”

There was no shortage of ideas for things that we could do with at least one of our pussies spread wide. Duke was still there and Payton turned to him and asked,

“Can we play with our pussies, or with another girl’s pussy?”

“I don’t see why not. Have you got something in mind?”

“Maybe, leave it with us.”

Duke walked off with a smile on his face.

We spent the next half hour with at least one of our pussies spread wide at all times. At one point Jake came over and asked us to turn round because we were distracting the team too much.

A while later most of the team came over and said that practice was over and that it was shower time.

“Oh goody, I’ve got mud all over my hands and knees, do you think that the guys will wash it off for me?” Payton said.

“And your butt.” Jake said as he grabbed one of Payton’s butt cheeks.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.