Bayou Bombshell
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The moment she walked into any room, all heads turned her way. Yevette (Eee-vette) Morningstar was a Bayou girl and her mixed blood made her like a precious bloom of unique beauty and sexual appeal without compare. She carves her way through the players that seek to strip her of her dignity and wins out in the end because she has the stamina to stay the course.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Violence  

Yevette (Eee-vette) Morningstar was one of those backcountry nymphs that bloomed like a wildflower with the stunning intensity of scent and color that overwhelmed the senses.

I was working for the Picayune Press when I first set eyes on her swinging on the ancient iron gates of the Baton Rouge Municipal Cemetery with her thin summer dress so sheer that you could see the baby peach fuzz between her legs.

My name is Beauregard Forest and I was just recently released from the United States Army with a good conduct medal and an honorable discharge despite the unpleasantness that caused me to be reduced in rank from a sergeant to a shit-bird private. I expect it was my attitude toward the proper respect for the recognized flag of the Confederacy that sealed my doom in the Company punishment rolls because the Army was waging an internal war of equal rights for all members regardless of the color of their skin.

For reasons that I had absolutely no comprehension, the minority dark-skinned members of the unit protested the Confederate flag being flown on, in or around any military vehicle and had gone so far as to burn several of them to show their distain. The charges against me were for attempting to save a relic of that bloody war of self-determination for my native State of Louisiana and the other beloved States of the former Confederate States of America.

I hope you are not thinking I don’t have the proper respect for our current country, the United States of America.

I love the good old USA and am ready to give up my life to protect her against all enemies, especially those nasty communist bastards that are plotting to drop one of those big bombs on us and turn us all to ashes in the dust. I would even be willing to hold out the peace pipe to all my dark-skinned comrades in arms just to make us stronger against such a dangerous enemy.

In fact, my adopted sister Lulu-Mae was best friends with a half-and-half dark-skinned girl from down in the Bayou country and they carried on something terrible with those good old boys down by the railroad tracks just across the county-line.

My baby sister, who was the offspring of my step-mother’s drunken mistake with a married man, was not what one could call an intellectual, but she sure could do a hoochy-coochy that would knock your socks off and get your pecker standing up straight and tall.

I had met her friend Eee-vette late one night when I was three sheets to the wind and my words was tumbling around like alley cats all spooked by a lonely tom.

That Eee-vette was sure a looker and that’s no lie.

Of course, she was obviously part dark-skinned, but that didn’t seem to make much difference to the way my hard cock was getting all agitated by her close proximity. I had to admit that she was the first female of that breed that got me all hot and bothered in the middle of the night.

We were all tucked inside a small cabin near the railroad track and happy to have a roof over our heads because it was teeming something terrible under the starless sky. Now, before I go any further, I want to make certain you know I was not one of those dick foolish yahoos from way back in the bayou that never paid no never-you-mind to humping close family relations either drunk or sober. I considered my sister’s pretty little pussy as off-limits for my pecker’s poking expeditions even though she was not really my sister but only in name because of my daddy’s late marriage and wandering eye.

The awful truth of the matter was that I fast getting a set of blue-balls just looking at my adopted sister’s pretty fanny and Miss Eee-vette’s mocha skin. The two of them were just tantalizing me by comparing their trimming efforts on their plump little pubic mounds and I was all caught up in judging without being biased in favor of my adopted step sister. Then, they turned around and bent over to present their heart-shaped bottoms for my drunken perusal and I was unable to just look and not touch the goodies so displayed.

That was the triggering mistake I committed, when I look back on the entire episode with an outsider’s perspective.

If I had only managed to keep my fingers off of my step sister’s pretty backside and away from Miss Eee-vette’s pussy, I would not have been taking turns humping their teenaged asses inside that deserted shack. The sound of the pelting rain blended in with my pounding demands on their youthful flesh in those magical hours after midnight right in Halloween week. The romantic touch of only one candle to light up our unforgiveable sins made us all frenzied in our frantic coupling and I felt like I was in some sort of trance cast on me by a Voodoo priestess.

When the sun came up in the morning, I realized that I had not only committed a carnal sin with my totally unrelated baby sister Lulu-Mae, but that I was guilty of sinfully humping a dark-skinned girl and enjoyed making her shudder with a joyful orgasm as I sprayed her insides with my ancestral seeds betraying my heritage of avoiding relations with females of another race.

I know it was real hypocritical of me because I had ravaged my way through several Asian countries screwing any female willing to spread her knees and never thinking of their skin or race because they were almost like visitors from another planet and not residents of the same county as my kinfolk. Besides, most of those girls couldn’t speak a word of English and I really liked the fact I didn’t have to actually converse with them after giving them a liquid present up deep inside their soft and yielding bodies.

Eee-vette was another story entirely because she was probably more intelligent than my sister or I and she knew just how to push my buttons to make me give her exactly what she wanted.

My sister was eighteen at that time and Eee-vette told me that she was either twenty or twenty-one even though she didn’t have any birth certificate to prove it all nice and legal. I was certainly ready and willing to take her declaration on that subject because I certainly didn’t want any charge of statutory rape heading my way even though Eee-vette had practically tied me up and ravished my cock for her pleasure.

Strangely, I discovered my transgression with my adopted baby sister was more distressing than humping a mocha-skinned hot number from the back bayou. That same morning, the cock-hungry Lulu-Mae told me she just had to have it again for good measure and Eee-vette was giggling to beat the band standing right there behind her stark naked as the day she was born.

In all honesty, it was extremely difficult to refrain from getting a huge erection because my Lulu-Mae was one hot number with her beautiful tits just sitting there all young and perky and her ass shelf just sticking out like she was eager to get my cock inside to do its dirty work on her innocent body. I saw it was no use trying to get out of humping Lulu-Mae in the early morning light, but I insisted she take it up the ass instead of in her pretty little pussy because I didn’t have any condoms and it was far too risky to tempt a case of faux inbreeding and the accuracy of our father’s double-barreled shotgun.

Lulu-Mae readily agreed to the giving up of her rear door instead because she was close to shivering from the need for a cock somewhere inside her hungry core.

Eee-vette was laughing and giggling as I lined up my red, swollen cock on poor Lulu-Mae’s teenaged ass. I looked up into Eee-vette’s smiling face and she stuck her tongue out at me wiggling it like she was wrapping it around my cock to suck my juices and taste my manly scent. That sight was inspiration to me as I pressed hard against my sister’s quivering tight entryway.

She looked over her shoulder at me with that look she always had when I was teasing her by pinching her bottom or tweaking her nipples. It just made me more determined to get up inside and show her I was the one giving the orders and that she and Miss Eee-vette better hold their heads down low and push their backsides up nice and high for me to enlighten them about proper female behavior when push comes to shove.

“Oh, my God!”

My adopted sister’s yell of surprise was because she had not taken my oversized cock up her bottom ever before. We had fooled around a little but all I had done was to slide my dick on top of her swim suit or the too-tight pajama bottoms that made her cheeks look like twin targets of opportunity.

Miss Eee-vette must have had a lot of experience in taking it up the poop-chute because she knew just how to push or pull my sister’s tight sphincter to let me get in deeper with each inspired thrust. I vowed silently to give it to the honey-skinned beauty right after I recovered from humping my step sister’s happy hips. My hands were lightly spanking Lulu-Mae’s pretty hindquarters much to Miss Eee-vette’s delight and I could tell she was one of those females that appreciated a good, hard spanking when she needed an instantaneous attitude check. I saw that she had her delicate little fingers buried inside her feminine folds and that she was breathing with a queer look in her soft hazel eyes that confirmed her need to squirt her release on top both of us.

My adopted sister kept her hand over her face to hide her obvious shame at enjoying the use of her step brother’s cock to keep her entertained after midnight and even in the early morning hours.

Miss Eee-vette lost no time in getting her ass up high and I have to say in that position she looked just like some rich, white teenaged cheerleader looking for love in all the wrong places.

I bounced my happy dick on her gaped crack and she reached back with both hands to spread her cheeks wide open for me to get a clear shot at her sheltered star. My fully recovered step sister hastened to get a big gob of lube on her hand and lathered me up before I placed my hardness right on Miss Eee-vette’s happy hole with a firm resolve to give her a taste of my frustrated need to analize her level of enthusiasm. I was relieved to feel my dick slide inside her buttocks with little difficulty and I knew right away that Miss Eee-vette was no stranger to taking it all the way up her pretty little ass.

My adopted sister moved behind me and I wondered what the hell she was doing back there.

Then, I felt her tongue rimming my tightly clenched asshole with determined ferocity and I knew she was showing me the extent of her depraved actions in satisfying her desperate needs for constant cock in all her holes. It just made me more frenzied in my thrusting into Miss Eee-vette’s back door and the three of us were locked in anal harmony with me in the middle and getting sheer delight at both ends.

Soon, my juices started to bubble up to the surface and my mocha hued target was squirming and twisting this way and that to avoid taking my liquid present up deep inside her core.

There was no doubt in my mind that my adopted sister was frigging her pussy frantically as she rimmed my greedy brown eye. I had no choice but to hold on tightly to Miss Eee-vette’s pretty hips and present her with my liquid proof of my unquenchable desire to nail her pussy and her pretty ass.

My happy soldier managed to stay hard and kept on soldiering like a valiant hero on a battlefield of lust and love. It was beginning to look like I would be giving Miss Eee-vette lots of lessons on proper female behavior when tending to a man’s needs in the nocturnal hours.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.