The Picture
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Caractacus

Friday

The three youngsters were nude. They were in Anthony and Juliet’s larger shower. They had awoken, and enjoyed each other’s bodies, and had decided that they would discuss the latest developments, after a shower.

They expected that by lunchtime they should be finished, and Mike would go play a pick-up game, while the girls went to the mall.

Jenny said, ‘‘I’ll go first, what I want to say, is I agree with what Mike said last night. We should get our own relationship off the ground, and know ourselves, before we start getting involved with others. I don’t know how long that will take, it could be two or three months before we revisit this question, or it could be two or three years’ time. Secondly, I have been realising that I might be an exhibitionist, and am enjoying being half to full nude. Unless either of you say no, I vote for Happy Valley.’’ Mike said, ‘‘I concur, to both.’’ Bernadette eventually said, ‘‘that’s good, I also agree, and I think that if we get through the nudist place in one piece, without any getting seriously jealous or anything like that, we should be able to work out anything else in our relationships.’’ Mike and Jenny both nodded in agreement.

‘‘Well, that didn’t take long at all,’’ Mike said, ‘‘are you two still going to the mall?’’ Two yeses resounded.


Mike, the spokesman, well, naturally, said, ‘‘Dad, we discussed it, we are not ruling the swinging out, we might change our minds in a few months, or maybe longer, so, no, tonight, you and Juliet will go alone. But in the morning, we, that is myself, and my two exhibitionists would love to join you at Happy Valley.’’ Anthony replied, ‘‘you have made some wise decisions, not all lifestyle choices are for everyone. And I prefer that you make your choices, well-informed, not just because I do something, that you feel you should then copy me.’’


Supper over, Juliet and Anthony walked. Mike and Jenny watched as they walked three houses down and across the road. ‘‘Wow, I never thought of the Smiths being ... well I suppose that until the other day, I hadn’t ever thought about other people’s sexual preferences.’’ Jenny said, ‘‘I wonder ... do you think that Marian had also gone through the same experiences as us in the last two days with her parents?’’ Mike grunted, while Bernadette said, ‘‘I’m wondering how many more of our friends at school have secret lives, or their parents have secret lives that they are kept away from, because they’re ‘too young’?’’ making quote marks with her fingers. ‘‘I mean, I am one of them, myself, having been my stepfather’s cum-bucket for three years already.’’ Mike said, ‘‘well, now I know why dad said that dealing with us in a negative manner would have been hypocritical. And I can see what he meant, he told me about not making decisions about two or more women, he was talking about the decisions, because I know that he kept on emphasising the words, ‘the same time’.’’ Jenny was looking forward to when she could forego the use of the condom, because Bernadette had complained again, about the taste.


The three of them discussed their futures, their future together as a team.

Both girls liked Mike’s idea of growing their own relationship first, they would accompany Juliet and Anthony to ‘Happy Valley’ this weekend, and if they liked it, they might go again, even become members themselves; and they all were in agreement that when the time felt right, they might join the swingers as well, and if they liked that, they might also join on a more permanent basis.

But for now, life was looking a lot more interesting than even just a week ago!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.