Éowyn, Book 1: The Cage - Cover

Éowyn, Book 1: The Cage

Copyright© 2017 by Barahir

Chapter 32: Enemy

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 32: Enemy - Bound by tradition, trapped by duty to a failing king, pursued by a craven counselor, grasping for any chance at freedom no matter how unreachable…can Éowyn escape her fate? Will she forever be defined by the demands of others, or will she forge her own path into the future? And what will that future cost? Her life? Or just her body? Will she ever find the key to unlock her cage? 3rd place, 2018 Clitorides, Best BDSM Story. 5th place, 2018 Clitorides, Best Erotic Fantasy Story.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Royalty  

[Caution: this chapter contains torture and violent semi/nonconsensual sex.]

A scream dragged her from the depths of her nightmare, but it was only as she struggled to consciousness that she realized she was its source. Face down on the edge of the bath (someone had apparently moved and bathed her while she slept), innumerable aches from her marathon of sex and torment still throbbed. But the pressure at her nether hole was neither memory nor illusion. Despite the lengthy ravaging it had already endured, the unfathomably immense cock currently attempting to push through her entrance was an agony she could neither bear nor ignore.

Surprised at the lack of a blindfold, Éowyn opened her eyes and turned to see who was perpetrating this fresh indignity, pleading, “no, stop, no...”

She gasped in shock. Khamûl — his eyes darkened by a savage, uncontrollable lust — was her assailant.

He pressed inward, harder this time, and despite the pain further objections withered on her tongue. A slender needle of hope secreted amidst her misery suddenly glittered into view. Khamûl’s alive and free! Perhaps there’s a chance to escape this ordeal after all. Still, despite all her desire for him and his majestic shaft, the broaching of her rear passage by his truncheon was beyond her current ability to withstand. Not now. Not yet. After taking so many into my ass for hours uncounted, the aftermath is too painful to admit another. He’d obviously probed her with some form of lubricant while she slept, and while it might otherwise have eased his passage she was too overused to manage his size.

“Khamûl, please, not there. You’ve no idea what they’ve done to me. I’ll do anything else you desire, but...”

“I know exactly what they have done to you,” he growled, “and you will never be as prepared as you are right now.” With an incredible exertion of raw force he punched half his length into her resisting channel.

Aaaagh! That hurts! Khamûl, please stop...”

He’d almost bottomed out. The pain was excruciating, and getting worse.

“No ... no ... please,” she whimpered, bewildered by his uncharacteristic brutality, unable to bear the agonizing stretching of an orifice that was a very long way from recovery.

He ignored her, grinding into her tight hole until his thick crown was buried in her colon, and then he slowly, steadily sodomized her. Despite the tears flowing down her cheeks she took a chattering breath and willed herself to submit, laying her head on the hard stone and spreading her legs wider, hoping to ease the trauma of his passage. The pace of his strokes increased, every inch of his mighty rod sliding back and forth within her ass, all the way from her hyperextended sphincter to somewhere deep in her abdomen. The pain receded to a dull, numbing throb, but there was no counterbalancing pleasure. She prayed that this was just a price he wished to extract for his help, not a prelude to equally unbearable unions to come. But if he requires it, she acknowledged, I’ll let him use me as do the others. Anything to achieve my goal. For haven’t I tried to use him as well, willingly trading my body for his help? From the first I’ve beguiled him with sex. As his manhood first bewitched me, so I’ve attempted to entice him in turn. If only it didn’t hurt so much...

Khamûl took her in a hot fury, pounding away at her scarred buttocks, reaching underneath to squeeze her abused breasts, pinching and stretching her nipples with each thrust.

Against her will, against all reason, her body began responding to both its treatment and its source. Her weeping gave way to grunts, then breathy moans, as he hammered her nether hole. She focused on being forced to take his enormous cock in her abused rear entrance, whether or not she wanted it — for was this not exactly the kind of fornication to which she’d become accustomed? — and it was then that he began murmuring in her ear.

“Is this what you wanted? You were begging for my cock from the moment you first confronted its majesty. Now take it in your ass like you were always meant to. Take it and scream my name when you come. Beg me to fuck you again and again. For I promise that this will not be the last time I fuck you like this.”

And scream she did, piercing the humid air with a wail of release. “Yeessss! Khamûl! Fuck me! Please... uhhhh ... fuck my ass harder! Harder!!

Forcefully crushing her head against the cold stone, he reared back until his phallus slipped free of her clutching entrance, then slammed back in as she bellowed in rapture. Over and over he exited and reentered her flesh, each traverse of her gaping sphincter met with a yelp that turned to a passionate howl at the overwhelming pleasure of his thick pillar reaming her colon. She was coming with every thrust; short, sharp shocks that jolted her innards even though the rest of her was pinioned and motionlessness.

She tried to imagine the blur of Khamûl’s cock as it ravaged her ass ... the staccato slap of his thighs against her buttocks ... his incredible length piercing her to the core ... shrieks of pleasure forced from her lungs and echoing off the walls to assault her ears. Through it all, a gravelly rumble blossomed into a roar of triumph.

He’s going to come.

Without warning, Éowyn was wrenched from his shaft and forcibly plunged into the pool. Only her head remained above its surface, held tight by his iron grip. In surprise and confusion she opened her eyes, immediately discerning his intent.

“No, wait! Khamûl, please, I don’t want...”

Any further utterance ended when his glistening cock plunged into her resisting mouth. The penetration was no less unbearable than that which preceded it, and though in an orgiastic frenzy she’d eagerly accepted this very thing with her captors, this time it felt different. With the others she had no choice, whereas this was a submission she wanted to offer to Khamûl of her own volition. For the second time since he’d woken her from her sleep he was forcing her to do something for which she wasn’t ready ... forcing her to do something against her will. But though she knew she should be repelled, she wasn’t. In fact, once over the shock she realized that she found it intensely arousing.

In any case, it was too late to stop him. His victorious exhortations crescendoed as he blasted her mouth with hot seed, and his circumference was such that there was nowhere for it to escape except down her overwhelmed throat. Choking and gagging, she was compelled to swallow in panicked desperation lest she suffer another bout of unconsciousness. His thick liquid quite literally scalded her tongue, and she struggled against the strange, searing heat as she gulped down his issue.

When he’d finally emptied his heavy balls of ejaculate he released her head. Coughing, she wiped her sore lips with the back of her hand, accusation infusing her words. “Why did you have to force me, Khamûl? Have I ever refused your pleasure? I would’ve eagerly let you have me any way you wanted if you’d just ... if you’d...” Something in the darkness of his visage ground her complaint to a halt. His disdainful expression was one she’d never seen him wear, and her skin tightened with a chill of fear.

“How quickly you forget your place. Your holes are mine to use however and whenever I want, slut.”

Ice slithered through her veins. Her heart stopped, Her blood stilled. She could only shake her head in terror, whispering, “no, no, no, no,” as if her very ability to form words had calcified.

Khamûl is the Voice!

Cruel mirth suffused his features as recognition dawned in hers. “Yes, you stupid whore. At last you understand. I have always been here. There is no escape. There is only the freedom of pain and the ecstasy of submission.”

Éowyn sank into the water, blindly seeking refuge from a nightmare she now knew was eternal. Khamûl’s strong arms easily lifted her from the bath, and taking up a handful of hair he unceremoniously hauled her unresisting body from the room. She reached up to hold onto his wrist, crying out at the pain in her scalp but otherwise resigned to her fate. Struggle was pointless.

He pulled her into the hall, both of them trailing water as he dragged her along the floor. Alongside her all-consuming despair at this final betrayal a powerful, almost physical pressure escalated with every step he took, and she would have recoiled if she could have mustered the will, for they were traversing the mysterious unexplored passage. A heavy stone door ground and creaked as unseen pulleys retracted it into the wall, and as he yanked her across the threshold she was crushed by a numbing panic, as if the air itself was thick with oppression. When he released her hair she collapsed to the floor like a sodden towel, trembling with fear.

“We have mastered your mind and your flesh, and now you will acknowledge this mastery. From this point forward, whenever another is in the room you will immediately rise or fall to your knees and offer your mouth for our use until we are prepared to continue your defilement.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.