The Golden Griddle - Cover

The Golden Griddle

Copyright© 2017 by B. Wilder

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Gina is a free-spirited girl who lives with her horny, pill-popping step-Dad, Larry, in the Knotty Pines trailer park. Gina's Mom, Shirley, disappeared four years earlier, allegedly, running off from her job at The Golden Griddle with a trucker. Gina seeks the truth about her mom while cleaning trailers and exploring sex. But the plans that Larry has for her will be her biggest challenge.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Caution  

I never found out exactly how much money Larry got paid for Brian, Jr. (who was really REX, Jr.) but I know it was enough for him to buy a brand-new, fully-loaded four wheel drive pickup truck in cash.

Speaking of cash, after that transaction in cottage 214 at the Harmony Motor Court Larry started looking at me a little differently. Larry started looking at me as more than just his maid, cook and fuck toy.

Larry started to look at me as his newly acquired cash cow and I had just produced a golden calf.

Larry went out and bought himself a brand-new wardrobe from Walmart. He strutted around the Knotty Pines trailer park in a perfectly matched woodland camo outfit from cap down to shoes complete with matching belt.

He was also now able to dick-flash in style from the air-conditioned cab of his gun-metal grey four wheel drive Dodge pickup truck.

Larry had arrived.

Larry was now the trailer-park baby-broker pimp daddy.

Meanwhile I was having to sit on pillows because my pussy was so utterly ravaged from having a nine pound baby explode forth from it.

From my perspective the whole deal was pretty damn raw.

The one bright spot in all of this was that I had made a new friend in Krystal. She had slipped me her number before she left that day at the motel cottage after I’d delivered the baby.

She whispered in my ear as she slid the scrap of paper into my palm; “Call me anytime you feel like talking or just want to hang out”. She made sure that Larry didn’t see our exchange ... We both understood why.

After what we’d experienced together in that low-rent motel cottage on the outskirts of town, I knew deep-down that Krystal was the one person I could trust.

Once my battered vagina had recovered enough for me to be able to sit down on a regular surface, I called Krystal and we made plans to meet at a local park.

I sat at a weathered picnic table on the edge Glenstone Park waiting for Krystal to meet me. It was a cool, breezy, blue-skied fall afternoon taking me back to a year earlier when I had just met Spencer Berrycloth.

Had it been a year already? It seemed like only yesterday and, at the same time, it felt like a lifetime ago. So much had happened in my life ... that night on the pool table, Shirley taking-off, becoming Larry’s sex toy and maid, being pregnant and having a baby that Larry sold for big bucks. I wasn’t the same girl anymore ... not by a long shot.

Was this a good or a bad thing. I wasn’t sure yet. Only time would tell.

I saw Krystal walking briskly up the jogging path ... dressed in a cream-colored sweater and dark indigo jeans with a striped scarf around her neck. Her dark, auburn hair fell loose around her capable-looking shoulders.

She had that perpetual to-go cup of coffee in her hand as she slid onto the bench across from me at the picnic table; “So how’s it going, girlfriend? How are you feeling since that big, baby boy came of you?”. I told her that the first few weeks had been kind of rough but I finally seemed to be over the worst of it.

She blew on her coffee through the slit in the plastic lid; “Good ... good. I’m really glad you didn’t tear. I attribute that to my special methods”. She gave me a knowing wink and sipped her coffee; “So is there anything you’d like to talk about? What about the baby’s father? Are you two still in touch?”.

For the first time I felt like I could tell someone about that night last December and not worry about it being spread all over town.

I told her about Spencer, about how he took me to the basement game room of his house, about the Hennessy and how I couldn’t move after I drank the second one that Spencer made for me. I told her about Spencer and Dr. Berrycloth and Tripp Berrycloth and how all three of them fucked me raw on their pool table that night. She listened intently ... never interrupting.

Finally I told her that it was my first time and I loved it ... how Tripp gave me my first orgasm with a man (I’d had thousands that I’d given to myself). I told her that Dr. Berrycloth was a gorgeous and powerful man as well as a very successful cardiac surgeon. I told her how I often brought myself to orgasm thinking about how his thick erection felt as he thrust it inside my pussy.

I told her that the baby boy I gave birth to in September had jet black hair just like Dr. Rex Berrycloth and I had no doubt that he was the father.

Krystal just sat there for a few minutes, taking in all the information I’d just told her. Finally she spoke; “That BASTARD ... well all of them really. But especially Dr. Berrycloth. There he is with all this money and power and influence and he thinks he can just do whatever he wants and get away with it”. She shook her head in disgust.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.