The Golden Griddle
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by B. Wilder

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Gina is a free-spirited girl who lives with her horny, pill-popping step-Dad, Larry, in the Knotty Pines trailer park. Gina's Mom, Shirley, disappeared four years earlier, allegedly, running off from her job at The Golden Griddle with a trucker. Gina seeks the truth about her mom while cleaning trailers and exploring sex. But the plans that Larry has for her will be her biggest challenge.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Caution  

I’m sure by now you know that my “Junk food” belly wasn’t junk food.

After taking five home pregnancy tests and all of them showing “Positive” ... there was no more denying that I was, in-fact, knocked-up.

That Christmas holiday gang bang in Spencer’s game room had resulted in pregnancy.

I found myself wondering whose sperm had won that night? Spencer, Tripp or their Dad?

Larry and I had quickly and easily agreed to keep my knocked-up condition a secret. Since I was already on the slim side and hardly showed at all, I was able to hide it with oversized sweatshirts and t-shirts.

I had no desire whatsoever to keep the kid. Unlike Shirley I knew that I wasn’t cut-out for motherhood and refused to force myself into it. It wouldn’t be fair to me or the kid it bring it into the world I lived in. The Knotty Pines trailer park was no place for a kid ... I should know.

By the time I finally confirmed that I was pregnant, it was too late for an abortion so I had to find other options.

I knew there were tons of people out there who wanted to have a baby but couldn’t for whatever reason. I knew there were people lined-up who would kill for the chance to get a healthy infant.

Larry said that we should do it on our own ... that using a lawyer or going through an agency would give all the money to them and there was a lot of money to be made in healthy babies.

This was our chance to make a big profit off of a bad situation.

Larry quickly found a couple who wanted the baby and were willing to pay a large sum for it.

When I was seven months pregnant, Larry and I met-up with the potential parents at a Burger King in a small town two hours away. We wanted to keep everything as anonymous as possible.

The couple was very clean-cut and were in their mid-thirties. They were desperate to have a baby and had been trying to adopt an infant for years but the waiting list was endless.

The wife (Mary Anne) dressed like a church secretary ... long-sleeved dress with a high collar. Her freshly-scrubbed face beamed when she put her clean, short-nailed hands on my belly and felt the baby kick like a star soccer-player.

The husband (Brian) looked like military with a close-cropped hair cut and fit build. He wore a neatly pressed navy blue polo and starched khakis with creases down the legs that looked like they would cut meat. He showed no interest in feeling the baby but did express his strong desire to have a son.

Larry did most of the talking and, basically, felt like my pimp in the situation. Even when the couple asked me questions, Larry would answer for me.

I began to wonder if I would ever see a dime of that money, even though I was the one doing all the work?

Brian leaned forward on the table and laced the fingers of his thick, boxer’s hands together; “We will be happy to have a baby whether it’s a boy or a girl as long as it’s healthy. BUT we will pay an extra two thousand for a boy”.

Larry and Brian shook hands across the table.

We had no idea if the baby inside me was a girl or a boy. I had never been seen by a doctor, much less had an ultrasound. My pregnancy was completely on the down-low. Larry said that the fewer people who were involved, the better. Doctors ask too many questions ... plus they cost money we didn’t have.

Fortunately the pregnancy had gone smoothly. I was never sick ... never had any problems. The baby was very active and moved around all the time so it seemed to be healthy.

I had seen Dr. Rex Berrycloth ( Spencer’s Dad) around town a couple of times since that night that he and his two sons had fucked me on the pool table in their basement game room. He never seemed to notice me, but I noticed him.

With his dark eyes, neatly-groomed beard and lean, muscular body ... Dr. Berrycloth was a very handsome man and he was well aware of that fact. His jet-black hair was cut in a fade over his ears and showing just a few distinguished shimmers of grey. I judged him to be around 39 to forty years old.

So many times when I lay in bed in the darkness stroking my clit I replayed that night in head ... remembering the feeling of Dr. Berrycloth’s thick erection sliding in and out of my pussy. I also thought about how amazing it felt when Tripp shot his semen deep inside my cunt as I orgasmed.

I wished I could do it again but I knew it was a one-time thing. I could still fantasize about it, though.

Time passed surprisingly fast until the end of my pregnancy arrived. Larry and I did the calculations and I was due in mid-September.

Larry was ready for me to pop the kid out so he could collect the money. As soon as he thought it was safe for me to go into labor, Larry started doing what he heard would jump-start the process.

Larry had heard that having sex could cause a woman to go into labor faster and that semen thinned-out the cervix. So he fucked me every night. The box of condoms sat unused in the drawer of the bedside table.

Larry was more than happy to be free to shoot his cum in my pussy. He never lasted more than five minutes and usually came in less than two. He would crawl between my legs, push his erection inside my pussy, fuck me like a maniac and then collapse on top of me as he pumped me full of his nasty jizz.

Larry has a big cummer and shot huge loads so his semen would, literally, be pouring out of my pussy onto the mattress. I don’t know if it made me go into labor any faster or not but Larry sure enjoyed doing his part.

Finally I started having pains in my lower back on September 20th. Larry got all excited and called an associate of his who he had lined-up to do the delivery. This woman, named Krystal, was a former nurse who used to work in labor and delivery. Larry said she lost her license but he didn’t know why.

I wasn’t exactly feeling good about the situation but it wasn’t like I had much choice in the matter.

Krystal arrived at the trailer within about twenty minutes with a tall cup of to-go coffee in her hand. She was a tall, lanky woman with dark auburn hair that she had pulled-up into a messy bun. She had a lean, athletic look about her. She wore a t-shirt and loose-fitting sweat pants that hung low on her trim hips. She had a long, straight nose and full lips. Her eyes were a deep blue. She was a good-looking woman ... not the kind of woman Larry was known to keep company with.

I was stretched-out on the couch when Krystal bounced through the door. She walked over to me and knelt down beside me; “How’s it going, girlfriend? Are you ready to have that baby?”. I immediately felt at ease with her. She placed one her strong hands on my belly and I knew I was going to be okay.

Larry had already picked out a motel in the next county that we were going to use for the birth. Larry, Krystal and I arrived there around 2pm. The place was called Harmony Motor Court ... it was composed of individual white clapboard cottages that looked like they dated back to the 1950’s or so. The place was pretty run down and you could rent by the hour.

Larry chose the Harmony motor court because it was out of the way, it was dirt cheap and people didn’t ask questions. As long as you paid in cash and cleaned-up your mess, they didn’t care what you did. We picked the cottage in the far back.

As soon as he got to our cottage, Larry called Brian and Mary Ann because they wanted to be present for their kid’s birth ... it was part of the deal.

The cottage had two beds and Krystal asked me to remove my clothes and get into one of them. My labor pains were starting to feel annoying but nothing major.

Brian and Mary Ann arrived quickly, both of them visibly nervous. They acted awkward like they didn’t know what to do with themselves. Krystal told them to sit down on the other bed and be prepared to wait it out; “This could take a couple of days or it could be over by morning. We just have to wait and see. Since this is Gina’s first delivery, it will probably take a little longer”.

A few hours later I was starting to feel really uncomfortable. Krystal slipped on a latex glove, squirted a packet of KY jelly on her fingers and slid her hand deep into my pussy; “You’re at about four or five now, so you’re getting there. I’ve got something to help you out”. She dug into her blue gym bag lying next to the bed, pulled out a wand vibrator and plugged it in.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.