The Golden Griddle - Cover

The Golden Griddle

Copyright© 2017 by B. Wilder

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Gina is a free-spirited girl who lives with her horny, pill-popping step-Dad, Larry, in the Knotty Pines trailer park. Gina's Mom, Shirley, disappeared four years earlier, allegedly, running off from her job at The Golden Griddle with a trucker. Gina seeks the truth about her mom while cleaning trailers and exploring sex. But the plans that Larry has for her will be her biggest challenge.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Caution  

So, at this point, you’re probably thinking that the first dick I ever had was Larry’s right? Well you’d be wrong.

Although I saw plenty of ol’ Stubby in action, the first dick to ever enter the threshold of my pussy was definitely not Larry’s.

The fall of ninth grade was especially cold that year. The sky was a brilliant blue that made you feel kind of good just to be alive when you looked at it. The leaves fell early and swirled along the sidewalks at G. Gordon Liddy Junior high.

At Liddy you had white trash trailer park kids like me sitting next to the well-to-do kids of doctors and attorneys. One of those well-to-do kids was a boy named Spencer.

Spencer’s father was a doctor at the county general hospital ... a heart doctor. He was well-known around town for throwing elaborate, boozy parties ... especially around the holidays and being something of a ladies man (despite being married to Spencer’s Mom).

Spencer was almost too pretty to be a boy. He was beautiful ... blond hair the color of corn silk, pale green eyes like sea glass.

His clothes were always neat, his blond hair fell in a clean wave across his smooth forehead and his teeth were white and straight.

I was used to truckers, roughnecks and pulpwood haulers. Spencer was shiny to me.

The roughneck boys with their dirty hands and home-cut hair laughed and called him “Gay”.

I wasn’t so sure that he was gay but I wanted to find out for myself.

I wanted to find out what made guys like Spencer tick.

As luck would have it we were assigned as lab partners for science class that fall so we got to know each other better.

We started having lunch together under the huge oak tree behind the school. His lunches were always beautiful and healthy ... grilled salmon and wild rice, asparagus salad, grilled fruit. My lunches consisted of a bologna sandwich if it was the first of the month ... a baggie of soda crackers at the end of the month.

Spencer and I met-up in front of the movie theater on a Saturday afternoon in mid-October. There was a special showing of A Nightmare on Elm Street so we agreed to meet up and see it together.

We sat in the balcony with our popcorn and sodas. As Freddy slashed-up another teenaged victim, Spencer and I leaned closer together. I could smell his cologne ... it smelled soapy and clean mixed with the aroma of warm skin.

I made a move and placed my hand on his knee. He put his hand over mine and held it. After a few minutes I slid my hand slowly up his thigh ... he kept his hand on mine. Then I inched my hand up closer to the the warmth I could feel radiating from the crotch of his khakis.

As my hand rested on his upper inner thigh and I started to feel movement in his upper pants leg ... his dick was moving on it’s own ... jerking and twitching. He was getting an erection. Spencer kept his eyes glued on the movie screen as if he wasn’t aware of what was going on down below.

I inched my hand further up His inner thigh until my fingertips brushed against the head of his penis. I traced the outline of his dick head in his pants with my index finger ... then squeezed the plump head lightly between my fingers.

Spencer groaned and squirmed in his seat. Spencer’s dick began jerking up and down rapidly beneath my hand ... he was ejaculating in his pants. Spencer pressed my hand down on his dick as he panted; “Oh shit”.

We were surrounded by people in the movie theater who had no idea that A trailer park girl had just given a doctor’s son an orgasm right there next to them.

I “Accidentally” spilled what was left of my soda in his lap right before the movie ended to spare him the embarrassment of walking around with that tell-tale wet spot in the crotch of his khakis.

After that Saturday, Spencer and I started spending more and more time together.

We talked on the phone late at night after Larry had passed-out in the recliner on pain pills and cheap whiskey. We conspired our coupling with heavy whispers ... planning when and where to do the deed.

Spencer didn’t ask where I lived or what my parents did, although he knew my parents didn’t move in the same circles that his did. He knew and I knew that we could never be “Officially” together as a couple but we never discussed it.

Little did I know that Spencer knew plenty about me and was making plans I never saw coming.

Spencer would finish high school and go away to an Ivy League school and become a doctor like his father or an attorney like his grandfather. He would meet the right girl from the right family in the right sorority and they would marry and have the right family and continue the tradition.

It was never going to be me.

But that was okay. Underneath it all I really just wanted to fuck.

The night it all went down was on December 18th ... the night of Spencer’s parents gala Christmas party.

That Friday night was ice-cold and bright and still ... the stars glittered in the purple sky like an explosion of Christmas lights.

Spencer snuck me into the basement den/game room of his red brick three story house. I could have fit three or four of the trailer I lived in into that game room. It was like an entire house down there.

There was a fully stocked bar, a pool table, a home theater system, leather couches and chairs, a wood-burning fireplace, a full bathroom and a bedroom.

Spencer got a fire going in the fireplace and turned some music on. He poured two glasses of Hennessy and we chilled on the couch together. I couldn’t believe this was actually happening. I had never been in such a place before.

This place was like something I’d only seen in the movies.

We started making out on the leather couch. Spencer took off my shirt and bra and started caressing my tits and sucking at my nipples ... causing my pussy to gush in excitement.

I was feeling the warmth of the high-end alcohol traveling through my veins and spreading down my arms and legs. I asked Spencer if he was sure it was okay for us to be down there. He said the party was all upstairs and the game room was off-limits for the night, so it was no problem.

Spencer poured me another Hennessy as I pulled-off my jeans and panties then laid back on the leather couch. He pulled his heavy wool sweater over his head and slid between my open legs ... sucking at my nipples and massaging my soaking pussy.

Spencer was sliding two fingers into my pussy when I heard a man’s voice next to me; “Well! Well! Well! What have we HERE?”.

There stood a dark, bearded man in a black tuxedo with a cocktail in his hand leering down at my naked tits.

Spencer removed his hand from my pussy, sat up on the couch and said; “Gina, meet my Dad”.

I didn’t know what to think. The whiskey had totally gone to my head so I was just lying there bare-assed wondering what the hell was going on.

Spencer’s Dad reached down and scooped me up off of the leather couch like I was feather ... carrying me over to the pool table where he laid me down on my back. He grabbed my legs and pulled me down until he had my ass positioned on the edge of red felt covered table.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.