Geeky Beginings
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by GeekGuy54

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a true story from 1980 about an incredible encounter I had while attending my very first Science Fiction Convention

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oriental Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

As consciousness slowly returned I lay, eyes closed on my back. I had no idea how much time had passed. My last memory was spewing about 5 gallons of cum out of my cock in a single squirt.

I was aware of two things. First, as I had slept someone had snuck into my room and placed a steel hose clamp around my skull and then had The Incredible Hulk tighten it. Second, there was a baby dragon loose in my room who had used my mouth as a potty chair.

Against my better judgement I cracked open one eye to take in my surroundings. The Hulk turned the screws on the clamp a few more turns. The fierce light that burned the surface of brain to ash came from the dim bedside lamp, the only light in the room. With great effort I turned my head first left, then right.

“Wendy?” I croaked. Apparently, after taking a dump in my mouth, the baby dragon had breathed fire down my throat to flush.

The act of sitting up tightened the clamp around my head a little more. I could see that the bathroom door was open and the lights were out.

I was alone.

“Fuck” I muttered.

I forced my eyes to focus on my watch. It was a little after 11 PM.

“Oh Shit”

The act of standing caused my stomach to lurch but I willed its contents to stay where they were as I shuffled my way to the bathroom. When I flipped on the light it was like staring into the sun from a distance of 6 feet and the sound of the fan was like a jet engine spooling up from the same distance. I blindly groped into my shaving kit, a 16th birthday gift from my dad, and dug out a small bottle of Tylenol. I shook two of them into my hand and after a moment’s hesitation, shook out two more. I swallowed them down with glass after glass of water, until my belly felt sloshy and the fire in my throat was at least partially extinguished. I then took a piss worthy of the aforementioned Hulk.

My immediate needs taken care of, I returned to the room. The edge of the comforter and part of the adjoining carpet were soaked from Wendy’s explosive orgasm.

OK, so, that really happened.

I noticed something propped up on the nightstand next to my bed. It was the notepad that hotels leave for your use next to the phone. On it was a note from Wendy.

I guess I should be flattered by how much you enjoyed yourself. I want you to know I enjoyed myself as much as you did. Perhaps our paths will cross tomorrow.

It was signed with a stylized W.

Well, at least she doesn’t sound pissed that I passed out, so maybe I didn’t completely blow this after all.

I sat there for a moment, not thinking much of anything, when suddenly the fire alarm went off.

I took me a second to realize it was the phone next to me ringing. Damn, I was one hurting unit.

I picked up the receiver just to get the damn thing to stop.

“Neil? Is that you?”

“Yes, who’s this?”

“It’s Beth.”

Beth? Beth?? Who the hell was Beth? My synapses were only running at about half speed.

There was an exacerbated sigh in my ear.

“Beth, Tammy’s friend. We had dinner together”

Oh right, Beth.

“Hey Beth, what’s going on?”

“It has taken me an hour to track you down.”

It had not occurred to me to ask how she had found me as I did not recall giving either of the girls my room number.

Her tone turned hostile.

“What’s going on is that when you did not show up at the mixer Tammy decided to down half a bottle of schnapps. She then locked herself in our bathroom and is screaming that she is not coming out until she talks to you. You need to get your ass down here right now and fix this. And what’s this about you fucking some girl in the screening room?”

“We didn’t fuck in the screening room, we just messed around some, and what business is it of yours, or Tammy’s for that matter.” I said defensively. “And I never said I was going to the mixer!” I was getting pissed.

Her tone softened.

“Listen Neil, I have never seen Tammy crush so hard over a guy before. She has it bad for you. Could you please come down here and talk to her? A few of us need to pee really bad.”

Well now, that was something I could relate to.

“Yeah, sure, I suppose so. Let me throw on some clothes.

She thanked me and gave me a room number two floors down.

I slipped on the jeans that I arrived in and a t-shirt I had picked up at a Styx concert a few years ago and slid my sockless feet into a pair of sneakers. I grabbed up my room key and wallet and headed out the door.

The Tylenol I had taken was starting to kick in so the lights only seemed twice as bright as usual and the Muzac in the elevator only made me grit my teeth instead of outright screaming on the short ride down. Apparently, The Incredible Hulk had changed back in Bruce Banner because by the time I reached the room number she had given me, the steel band around my head had loosened considerably. I could hear muffled shouting from inside the room as I knocked on the door.

“ ... and when I do see him I am going to give him a piece of my mind he will never forget!!!” came from behind the closed bathroom door as the room door opened and Beth, still in her costume, came into view. What the hell was I getting myself into?

“Thanks for coming down so quick, she has been like this for almost an hour and, well, you know. Sorry if I was a bitch on the phone.” From her pained expression I could tell she was the one who need to use the facilities.

“I will do what I can.”

There were several other girls in the room. Two brunettes who were wearing nightshirts and a blond in a runner’s costume from Logan’s Run similar to the one Tammy had been wearing only in green. I guess Beth and the other one did not have time to change before Tammy had her melt down.

I waved at the girls a bit sheepishly as I knocked on the bathroom door.

“I told you I am not coming out of here until you get that asshole down here so I can give him a piece of my mind!”, Tammy shouted from behind the door. I winced a little from the volume.

“Tammy, it’s Neil. I heard you wanted to talk to me”

The door opened a crack and Tammy peeked out from behind it. Her eyes were red from crying and they looked a little glassy. She smiled at me.

“Oh, hey Neil, how’s it going?” The cheerful tone in her voice looked about as forced as her smile.

“Uh, are you going to come out of there or do you want me to come in or what?” I asked.

“Oh, umm, yeah, just give me a minute, OK?”.

She closed the door.

Beth heaved a sigh of relief and the other girls smiled at me. The girl in green offered me a beer from a Styrofoam cooler on the nightstand. I think I turned almost as green as her costume at the thought of drinking. I declined and she offered me a Coke instead which I gratefully accepted.

We stood in an awkward silence.

Tammy emerged from the bathroom after 5 or so minutes. It was obvious she had cleaned herself up and run a brush through her long, black hair. She was wearing a skin-tight pair of jeans and a t-shirt that clung to her modest B cup breasts. On her 5’1” frame they looked spectacular, it was evident she was not wearing a bra. All in all, she struck a very appealing package. I had to remind myself that she was fifteen.

She walked up to Beth and gave her a hug.

“Sorry Beth”.

“No problem Tam, but...”

With that, Beth broke the hug and raced to the bathroom. The door slammed and seconds later we heard a long, drawn out sigh of relief, which elicited a laugh from the group.

“Can we go somewhere and talk?” Tammy asked.

“Yeah, sure.”

Tammy grabbed up a small shoulder bag and we said goodnight to her friends.

“Can we go back to your room” she asked.

Alarm bells sounded in my head and I suggested we go for a walk around the con area. She agreed.

We walked in silence. I did not object when she took my arm and snuggled up close to me. I was acutely aware of her breasts pressed up against my arm. We walked around the lobby in silence. I figured when she was ready to talk she would let me know. There was a late showing of This Island Earth going on in the screening room and we caught a glimpse of the David’s completely absorbed in an adventure in the Gaming Room.

We heard Donnas Summer’s “On The Radio” coming from the Grand Ballroom where the mixer was still going on.

“Can we go dance?” she asked.

“I am not much of dancer”.

This got me a smile.

“I will try not to laugh.”

I figured she deserved this much so I agreed.

The lights in the room were dimmed and there were tables set around the perimeter of the dance floor. About 2/3 of the people were in costume, the rest were dressed pretty much the same as we were. It was interesting to see a Wookie dancing with a Tolkien Elf and Boba Fett boogieing with a female Colonial Warrior.

We danced to 5 or 6 fast songs when they announced the last dance of the night. “All Out of Love” by Air Supply came on. I started to walk off the floor and she grabbed my wrist and looked up at me pleadingly.

I gave in and she molded herself to my body. As we swayed to the music she laid her head on my shoulder and sang softly along to the song in a very pleasant voice. My body began to respond to her warmth pressed against me. Despite my best efforts, crushed kittens, Grandma naked, my cock began to harden. She started when she felt it, then looked up at me, smiled, then pressed her belly against my now fully erect cock.

Dammed organ.

After what seemed like an eternity the song ended and the lights came up. Tammy continued to cling to me. When she looked up at me there was moisture in her eyes, but she was grinning like a fool.

“Thank You” she said earnestly.

“For?” I asked.

“Being so understanding”.

“All part of the service my lady.”

“I think I am ready to have that talk now, but not here. Can we please go back to your room?”

It seemed as if she had sobered up but I still had my trepidations about being alone in a hotel room with her. I quickly evaluated my options and realized my only hope was that The David’s had ended their adventure and were back in the room. My hopes of escape were dashed when we swung by the gaming room and sure enough, The David’s were still deeply immersed in their quest.

Well, there goes my only escape option.

When we got to the room I opened the door and ushered her inside.

She stopped and sniffed the air.

“Somebody has been having fun.” she said.

I turned five shades of red and just shrugged.

She set her bag down on the dresser and sat on the bed, setting her hand right square in the middle of the wet spot left by Wendy. She jerked her hand back as if she had touched something hot. She sniffed her hand.

“A lot of fun.”

She then noticed the half-dried stain on the carpet.

“A whole lot of fun.”

She got up and moved to the end of the bed. She patted the space next to her. I sat down. She closed her eyes, gathering her thoughts. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She then took my hand in hers and looked into my eyes.

“First, I want to apologize for my behavior back in my room. I know I shouldn’t drink. My dad says Asians can’t handle it and after tonight I believe him. He knows I smoke pot and I think that’s why he’s OK with it.”

I started to tell her it was OK but she shushed me and continued.

“Whenever Beth and me and Amy and Carley are out together, I am invisible. At school I am just a nerdy Asian girl. No one ever pays any attention to me. Tonight, when we were at McDonalds, you only talked to me. I felt special, for the first time, somebody made me the center of attention. When I saw you and that girl messing around in the screening room, I was crushed but at the same time it made me incredibly horny. I know it’s weird but I couldn’t take my eyes of the two of you. I was so confused. Here is this cute guy who actually acknowledged my existence making out with another girl and instead of feeling angry and jealous, I was getting, well ... wet, you know?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.