Growing Into a Whore - Cover

Growing Into a Whore

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Teen girl learns she enjoys being a whore. Especially with her loyal dog.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   BBW   Small Breasts  

Annabelle lies on her bed, next to her laptop. She watches a woman and man. Naked and kissing, caressing each other on the screen.

The young teen reaches one hand under her T-shirt. She rubs her small, budding breasts. Lightly squeezing her small nipple. Little thrills shoot through her body causing her to shiver.

On the screen the man moves on top of the woman. She gasps as he enters her.

Annie slips her other hand into her pink cotton panties. Her hand clearly outlined as she slowly caresses her virgin pussylips.

The brunette was just fourteen and had only recently begun exploring her sexuality.

Her body buzzes with her excitement and her pleasure. She gasps as she starts to rub her clit. Her whole cunny vibrating.

She imagines she is the woman on her laptop. Spreading her legs for her lover. Annie spreads her own legs wide on her bed.

‘What would it feel like to have a man on top of me. His big cock shoving into me?’ She wonders. She slips one small finger inside her cunny. Shivering with the thrill.

She was being so naughty.

The video ends and a different one begins. Right away Annie can tell this isn’t what she would normally watch.

A nude woman with her hands tied behind her back is forced to kneel in front of a group of men. All of them have their cocks out. When she refuses to suck the dicks, they begin abusing her. Slapping her face and ass. Pinching and pulling her nipples. Then slapping her big tits.

Annie would normally change to something softer. She liked more romantic lovemaking. But her body vibrated as her orgasm approached.

She watched as the poor woman begged to be allowed to suck cock. To be treated like a slut.

Gasping, Annie cums as the girl on the screen is facefucked like a sex toy. Her pink panties soaked as the woman is used as an object.

‘Is that really what men want?’ Annie wonders. Her panting body coming down from its euphoric high. ‘To just use women as things?’


“Ha, oh sure.” Colin says. “Guys just want women who are sluts. And who have big tits.” He cups his hands over his chest, like he had a big pair of breasts.

She was walking home from school. Annie and the boys usually cut through Stanton Woods. The boys were gross, but funny. Sometimes they let her play video games with them after school.

Violent stuff that her mom would never let her play, if she knew.

There was blond Colin. Smart, but maybe a bit too wild. Her mom said he had A.D.D.

Patric was taller than the rest. With black hair. Annie wouldn’t mind practicing kissing with him. Not that she had a crush on him or anything.

Then there was fat Ron. A cruel nickname for the chubby, sweaty kid. But the other two never treated him badly. Beyond the name anyway.

“Yeah. Guys want a girl who will do whatever they want.” Fat Ron says.

“So basically a slave.” Annie retorts. The chubby kid nodding and smiling. “Well it was gross. They slapped her around and then used her like a sex doll.”

“Some women like that stuff.” Patric says. “Sometimes I hear my parents at night. Mom definitely likes to be spanked and choked.”

“Dude, gross.” Colin says. Then with a smile, “Now, if it was Annie’s mom.”

“Ha! Yeah. I like to give her wide ass a spank.” Fat Ron says.

“Or give them big ‘ole titties a suck.” Colin agrees.

Annie blushes. But her nether region tingles. Like she was watching porn.

“See, I don’t understand why you were watching porn.” Says fat Ron.

“Hey! Girls get horny too.” The teen girl tells them.

“Nah. Not like guys.” Assures Collin.

‘But that wasn’t true. Was it?’ She wondered. Annie was horny all the time now. At least, that’s how it seemed.

“Dude! I’m not going to eat a worm.” Fat Ron says from up ahead. “Not even for ten bucks.”

Annie jogs to catch up. Waving at old Mr. Breyer.

He had lost his job a year ago, and sometimes camped in the woods when he didn’t have a place to stay.

“How about for twenty bucks?”

“Do you have twenty bucks?”


Margo was a real bitch.

If Annabelle’s life was a movie, then Margo would be the head of the mean girls. As it was, the blond girl was just one of the biggest bullies in high school.

Other girls followed her because they were afraid of her. It didn’t hurt that she was beautiful, and all the boys wanted to date her. Or that all the teachers loved her.

For some reason Margo hated Annie.

There had always been the snide comments, and the cold shoulders. But this year had been different. Now her bullying had taken on a physical aspect. Rubber bands in the classroom, pinches in the hallway.

Margo especially loved rat tails in the shower after gym.

Today Annie was getting dressed when Margo’s cronies grabbed her.

“Hey stop!” But the girls were happy to abuse the brunette. As long as it wasn’t them.

“No! Quit it!” They push her up against the lockers and pull her jeans back down.

“Make her stick her ass out.” She could hear Margo say.

One of the girls roughly grabs her crotch. Annie grunts as fingers grip her cunny, pushing her ass out. Her body shivering as she is touched on her precious spot by another person for the first time.

Then CRACK! Her ass burns as the first towel end strikes it.

Margo and a couple girls snap wet towels at her ass as she is held in place. Tears coming to Annie’s eyes.

“Ooow! Please. Please Margo!” The brunette begs.

“You like pussy, don’t you bitch!” Margo says. “Say it! Tell everyone how much you like licking cunts!”

Her ass is whipped again and again. “I ... I like licking pussy.” Annie sobs. “I love to lick cunts.”

Finally the whipping stops. The girls spin the weeping Annie around. A smirking Margo steps up to her.

“I knew it.” Margo says. Pulling the waistband of Annie’s blue panties out and looking down. “Bet you’re super wet down there. Just a submissive slut.” She flicks Annie’s right tit through her blue training bra. “Take this off. It’s no bra Tuesday for you.”

The girls let her go. Dejectedly, Annie pulls her bra off. She wants to cover up, but she doesn’t want to get in trouble with the bully.

Smiling, Margo pulls out some lipstick. “Here, This should liven up your ironing board chest.” Then she draws a big red heart. Circling both of Annie’s tiny breasts.

Flicking her, now bare, left tit. “Better not wash that off the rest of the day.”

Then she makes Annie store her bra in her locker.

Her T-shirt was a bit too thin. Under some lights you could see the heart.

Later in the day Mr. Gorsen asked if she had a tattoo.

Annie lied and said it was the undershirt she was wearing.

The chemistry teacher didn’t call her on it. Just stared uncomfortably at her tits till he dismissed her.


The last few days had left Annabelle in a strange mood. Alone in her bedroom she pulls off her shirt. Watching herself in the mirror.

She bites her lip as she rubs her tits through the cloth of her training bra. Still too tiny to require even an A-cup.

She unbuttons her jeans, and opens the fly wide. She can see the top of her lime green panties. A little pink bow at the top.

She reaches in and feels the warmth of her cunny. Her fingers so like that girl’s in the locker room.

She shimmies out of her jeans and hops on her bed. Pulling her bra off and opening her laptop.

She types in ‘nasty sex videos’ and hits play.

‘What is it about nasty sex that turns boys on anyway?’ She wonders. She grabs a thick pillow and straddles it. Grinding her crotch into the soft cushion.

The first video is a Japanese girl getting abused on a subway. As the girl fails to keep groping hands away, Annie squeezes and pinches her own tiny breasts.

By the end of the video the woman has load after load of cum sprayed on her face. Mostly nude, she crawls down the isle. Jizz dripping off her face.

Annie’s whole body tingles with her need as the next video starts.

A chubby, naked, woman is tied to stakes on the ground. Some, fully clothed, men stand around her, but you don’t see their faces.

A big dog is led into frame. It looks excited.

“Ooh!” Annie says shocked as the dog begins licking the woman’s pussy. The chubby woman writhes as the dog pleasures her.

Annie reaches into her panties. Fingers finding her wet cunny. Grinding even harder into the pillow with her need. The video is so foul, so disgusting. And yet she is so turned on.

The shot changes. The chubby woman is now on hands and knees. She grimaces and clenches her eyes when the big dog mounts her.

Then her eyes open with a gasp as the dogs canine dick pierces her fat cunt.

As the woman is fucked by a dog, Annie cums hard. Gasping and groaning as wave after wave of pleasure washes over her. Pussy juice soiling both her panties and the pillow.

As the teen rests, she watches the chubby woman suck the dog’s dick.

‘What a whore.’ Annie thinks with a lewd grin. ‘I wonder if Seville wants to do that to me?’ Thinking of her own big black lab.


It was Friday night. Annie was sleeping over at Karen’s. Her best friend. Unfortunately they didn’t live close enough to hangout everyday. So they really enjoyed their time when they could.

It was late, Karen’s parents had long ago went to sleep.

The two teens were sitting on the bed talking about boys.

“I’d love to kiss Jimmy Renshaw.” Karen says. A big girl with small tits. She was mostly stomach and thighs. She wore pajama bottoms and a T-shirt that was too small. A roll of her big belly showing.

Annie sat cross legged in front of her. Ready for bed, the brunette only wore a shirt with a local band logo and pink panties. Her bare knees nearly touching her fat friend.

“Yeah, he’s cute. I’d let him grab my ass.” The smaller teen says with a grin.

“Ooh! You’re naughty.” Karen says with a grin. “You know who I’d let grab my ass?”

“Who?”

“Mrs. Tellure, the French teacher.”

“You’re not into girls.” Annie protests.

“Sure I am. A little anyway. I think I’m bi.” The big girl insists. “Tell you what. Let’s practice making out and see.”

The big girl leans in. Gently grasping Annie’s arm and pulling her forward.

Feeling troubled, but unable to say no, Annie lets the big girl’s lips press against hers. She moans a little when Karen’s tongue pushes past her lips, exploring her mouth.

The big girl grabs Annie’s ass. Pulling her onto her big lap. Chubby hand sliding under the smaller girl’s shirt.

Annie moans as her big friend molests her. She is sure she doesn’t want this. Though her cunny tingles as thick fingers squeeze her small breasts. Karen’s hand slides into the back of her panties, squeezing her bare ass.

Annie passively lets the big girl play with her teen body for what seems like a long while. When she feels thick fingers slde to reach between her thighs she pulls away. “I ... we. I need to get to bed.” She says meekly. Lying down on what she considers her side of the bed.

“Ok. I’m sleepy too.” Karen says, turning off the light.

Then Annie feels her blanket lift up as the fat girl slides in. Spooning her. One meaty thigh brushing up and down Annie’s bare leg. Karen has taken off her bottoms. Annie can feel the girl’s ample leg flesh.

She lets out a little peep, when Karen slides a hand under her shirt. Firmly grabbing and holding a little breast.

Annie breathes a sigh of relief when the big girl seems to settle down.

Then, with a moan, Karen starts to grind her bare pussy on Annie’s thigh.

The brunette winces as her tits are pinched and pulled at. Karen groaning in her ear. Wet pussy smearing cunt juice on the smaller girl’s bare thigh.

Soon Karen moans with an orgasm. Annie can feel the teen’s big thighs tremble as her leg gets soaked.

Quickly the big girl is snoring. Satisfied and asleep.

Annie is awake much longer. Tears in her eyes, cum slowly drying in her legs.


Annie was masturbating every day now. She had avoided Karen since their last sleepover. But she kept thinking back to it. It felt like a dam had broken inside her.

She thought about how the big girl just took what she wanted from her. How she was too meek to stop it.

How part of her enjoyed it.

She masturbated to the thought of it.

On her laptop a muscular woman whipped a petite girl. The poor woman’s tits and ass were red from punishment.

Annie was naked on her bed. Finger in her wet twat up to her first knuckle. She still wasn’t brave enough to go deeper.

Her mom wouldn’t be home for a couple hours, but she kind of wanted to get caught. She was excited at the thought of being embarrassed, humiliated. To be shamed.

Her body trembled with her lust.

“Seville! Come here boy!” She calls. Hopping off her bed. The big black lab trotting in through the open door.

“Good boy! Good.” She tells him. Annie sits on the floor and spreads her legs. She pulls the dog close and hugs his neck. “Can you make me feel good? Wanna make Annie feel real good, Seville?”

The happy dog wags his tail. Excited at the attention. Eager to play with his human.

Gently pushing his head between her thighs. Annie taps just above her juicy cunny. “Here boy. Lick here.”

Interested in the smell of the girl, the big dog takes a lick. Annie gasps at the unfamiliar sensation. “G ... good boy.” Her body is shivering.

Encouraged and liking what he tastes, the dog laps at the teens cunt. He is relentless and quick.

“Oooh! Oh, Seville! Oh! Good dog. Very good dog.” His tail wags excitedly.

Annie’s orgasm comes on her quick and strong. With Seville lapping at her twat, it goes on and on.

Finally she comes down. “G ... good boy.” She says gently pushing him away. She has to push him away a few times while she rests. The black lab wanting nothing else but to lick more of her cream.

Still she can feel her lust. Only momentarily sated.

“L ... lay down boy.” She tells him. Not sure if she can go through with this. But really, really wanting to. She wanted to feel so dirty.

The dog lays down. Then happily rolls on his side. Expecting a belly rub.

With one hand Annie rubs Seville’s belly. With the other she caresses his fuzzy cock sheath.

‘This isn’t so bad.’ She thinks. Enjoying the feel of his fur.

Then his slimy dick starts to poke out. Bigger and bigger. So oddly colored and shaped compared to the men’s penises she had seen online.

‘Last chance to walk away.’ She tells herself.

Annie leans in and takes a lick. Salty and unpleasant. She takes a breath. Then she takes a few inches in her mouth.

She has seen enough videos and read some articles that she has a basic idea how to give a blowjob.

Annie had always figured her first sexual experience with a boy would be a quick blowjob.

This wasn’t a boy.

‘You’re a dog’s bitch.’ She thinks. Her pussy throbbing with excitement.

She sucks the end of his dick and strokes it with one hand. Enjoying how perverted the whole thing makes her feel. Her other hand fingering Herbert cunt.

When Seville cums, there is a lot of it. She hadn’t planned to swallow any, but she was so surprised that she takes two big gulps of the disgusting fluid before she even thinks to spit it out.

Sitting back up she says, “Good boy! Whose a good boy? Did we make each other feel good, boy?”

The lab licks at her face. Still feeling debaucherous she opens her mouth and lets him lick inside. ‘You slut! You are French kissing a dog!’

Finally she shoos him away. Then goes to clean the mess she made.


“No! I’m telling you they found a spot where they could just spawn camp us all day.” Fat Ron says. “Tell him Patric.”

“Yeah, it was pretty shitty man.” The taller boy says as the four teens trudge through the woods. “They better patch it out sooner...”

“Hey! What’s that?” Colin points. Not far from their usual path through the woods was a cardboard box. Half hidden under a pine tree.

They all head over to see. “Drugs, Maybe?”

It was porn. A box full of old porno magazines.

“Who even buys magazines anymore?” Annie asks.

“Who cares.” Says fat Ron, pulling out a handful and sitting on a log to flip through them.

“Dude. Let’s jerk it.” Colin says.

“What? Really?” Patric looks at him like there was a bug crawling on his face. “What about Annie?”

“Sure! Why not? She can take off home. You won’t tell anyone. Will you Annie?” Colin asks.

“No. I wouldn’t tell.” She insists. “But I’d ... uh. I’d like to jerk it with you guys.”

“Really?” Patric looks at her with surprise.

“Sure.” Annie says. Stripping off her shirt with more confidence than she felt. The boys staring at her. Or more precisely her pink training bra.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.