Menage a Trois, Fois Deux
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dsimp

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Salt of the earth Steve and his more sensitive friend Peter cook up a plan to each get a threesome involving both of their wives, not knowing that the girls are already in a sexual relationship. Amber and Brit decide to show them a good time but previously unexplored emotions complicate things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Another beer?” Steve asked as he opened the fridge with a little difficulty. They’d already had several.

“Of course,” Peter replied, chugging the one he’d been on already. It was Friday night and their wives had gone out to some horrible looking movie neither had any interest in.

“Amber’s gonna be pissed at you when she gets back,” Steve laughed, cracking the cap off and handing it to him. “You’re hammered.” Peter laughed.

“Brit’s going to be twice as pissed. She’s going to have to drive your drunk ass home.” Both men laughed and turned their focus to the TV. The shitty college football game they had been watching was off and now some shitty network show was on. A rerun, Steve was sure, but of what he had no idea. Something with doctors judging from their get-ups The men got quiet when a scene came on featuring two of the female doctors, a blonde and a redhead, having some sort of romantic encounter with a scruffy looking male doctor in what looked like a broom closet. It was network TV so it wasn’t that great, but it got the juices flowing.

“Fuck man,” Steve said, opening his own beer and taking a long drink. “That’s the shit I missed out on. I love Brit and shit, but that’s the shit I wish I’d have stayed single longer for?”

“You get a lot of threesomes back when you were single?” Peter said with a laugh.

“Naw, but, like, I didn’t have money back then either. You get them when you have money I think. I mean, he’s a doctor, and...”

“You work in construction.”

“Yeah but, like, I’ve got my own place and shit.” Peter laughed again.

“Just get Brit on board, you’ve got your own place so finding the third girl for your menage should be easy, right?” Now Steve laughed.

“Yeah, get Brit to let me fuck another girl. That’ll happen.”

“She’d be there. You’d probably mostly be fucking her.”

“Why would I mostly be fucking my wife if some strange is there?” Both men stopped to think, and came to an agreement, though silent, that they’d probably be mostly fucking the strange.

“You’d have to pick an uglier girl than your wife. Otherwise she’d never go through with it,” Peter said with some reflection.

“Hell naw. First off, go big. Second off, if the other girl was uglier Brit would think I thought she was hotter than her and that’s why I want to fuck her, so she’d think I thought...” he stopped to collect his thoughts, “she’d think I thought she was uglier than she is, which she isn’t, at all. It’d have to be a really hot chick so she’d be like ‘yeah I get why he wants to fuck her too.’” Both men watched the TV for a bit longer until there was a fade to black just before the camera inevitably would have had to show something that it couldn’t on broadcast.

“I have a stupid idea,” Steve said, finishing off his beer and deciding he wasn’t in a state to go get another.

“I don’t doubt it.”

“Now, don’t get mad. But what if, like, you and I, and our wives, you know, had the threesome?”

“I don’t think that’s a threesome if it’s four of us,” Peter said after hesitating.

“No no no, not like, all together. Like, we made a deal, and one of us gets a threesome, then the other one.”

“You want to fuck Amber,” Peter said, not really as a question.

“Well? You want to fuck Brit don’t you?” Peter couldn’t really say no.

“It doesn’t matter, Brit wouldn’t go through with it,” Peter said. Steve could just make out some gears turning in his head however. Then something clicked.

“What do you mean Brit wouldn’t go through with it?” Steve asked. “You think Amber would?” Peter was silent. “I mean, I don’t think I could convince her. But I think Amber could. You know those two.” Peter shook his head.

“It’s not a great idea,” Peter said. “They’ll probably say no and then we’ll just have pissed off wives and still no threesomes.”

“What if they say yes?” Steve waited for an answer but Peter was silent. “Go big dude. What if, like, you put out a feeler to Amber. See what she thinks. If she’s on board then I’ll deal with Brit if she still says no. But dude, imagine if it works out? Threesomes!”

“You’re cool with me fucking your wife?”

“If I get to fuck yours then sure. It’s a one time thing, so we can punch our threesome cards. We’ll all laugh about it afterward.”

“I’d hope they wouldn’t be laughing,” Peter said, just before they heard some keys scratching at the door. After a few seconds they found purchase in the lock and the guys heard a cab pulling away.

“We’re hoooo-oooome!” Brit yelled, quite drunk herself.

“I thought you all just went to see a movie?” Steve said with little interest.

“Steve we left five hours ago. Movies don’t last five hours.” Amber stumbled in behind Brit.

“Sleepover!” she yelled. Brit slid next to Steve on the couch.

“Honey you don’t mind if they crash on the couch right?” Brit asked, pouting.

“Naw of course not,” he said. “I’m gonna go get a shower, see you all tomorrow.” He smacked Brit on the ass. “And see you tonight.” As Steve took his shower he thought about the proposition he’d made his friend. It would be weird to know his friend was railing his wife, sure. He might even feel a little jealous. But a threesome! It was the ultimate goal! Or his anyway. He’d dreamed about it, sometimes literally, since he knew was sex was. He’d let Peter do the driving since he seemed to have an in with Amber, but damned if he didn’t hope Peter hit the gas pedal and quick. Once he was done he walked out to his room and admired his wife, passed out buck naked on their bed, her dress from the day laying on the floor. She was sexy for sure; short and busty and pale, with long wavy dark hair. A nice big ass for him to play with and some great tits that were on display at the moment. The door to the living room was open so he took a peek out there and was slightly disappointed to find that Amber had fallen asleep fully clothed. She was still something to look at though; tall and blonde and extremely fit, with a nice pair herself. She’d taken some pictures when she was younger that she called modeling although Steve and, deep down, Peter were pretty sure some guy had just scammed her. Steve let himself imagine her and his wife nude together for a moment and loved the thought. Was it worth sharing his wife? She’d been with plenty of guys before him, if she had permission what was the problem? He deemed it worth finding out before also deeming his cock to be chemically out of commission for the night and falling asleep naked next to his wife. When they woke up the next morning, or more accurately early afternoon, Brit and Steve were both hung over and their houseguests had already left.

“Fuck, we need to go get my car,” Brit said, rubbing her forehead.

“Do we need to get it right now?” Steve ran some preliminary tests, poking his wife’s ass with his cock, and felt it start to stiffen up. Good sign. Brit felt exactly what he was up to.

“I’m hungover as shit,” she protested mildly.

“Orgasms are a great hangover cure.” It sounded like it might be true.

“So your headache will be gone but what about mine?”

“I’ll grab you some asprin after,” Steve teased back before flipping his wife onto her back and pulling himself on top of her. He reached down and rubbed her pussy for a few seconds; it was already wet. “You want it don’t you?” he asked naughtily. Brit smiled and shrugged, her eyes still closed. Steve grabbed her wrists in one hand, held up them up above her head, and began kissing hard on her neck. She squirmed and fought back a little but didn’t really try to get away. He was rock hard now and slid into her easily. After a few minutes of pounding away Steve pulled out and flipped Brit onto her stomach. She sighed and climbed up onto her knees, her face still against the bed, and Steve took position behind her. He spanked her ass a couple times, leaving a red mark, and then entered her from behind. Brit liked this position more even if it was a bit more work for Steve to stay partially upright.

“I’m close babe, I’m close,” she moaned. “Fuck me in my ass.”

“Let’s just try...” Brit reached back and pushed his hips away from her.

“Ass, fuck me in the ass.” Steve lined up and slowly pushed his cock into her tight ass. She screamed a little bit in a mixture of pleasure and pain until he got a good rhythm going and it was mostly pleasure. He’d never enjoyed this quite as much as she did but marriage was all about sacrifices. Before long she let out a long cry and collapsed onto the bed, eyes still closed, a big smile on her face. Steve kept pumping away but her body was limp.

“How do you want me to finish?” he asked, not getting a ton out of the current arrangement.

“How do you want to finish?” she asked, turning her head and looking up at him. He gave her a little half smile. “That’s fucking gross,” she said, knowing exactly what he was after. He just shrugged. Brit took a deep breath and slid him out of her, turning around and pushing him onto his back on the bed. “I must love you or something,” she said as she put her hair up and lay her cheek on his thigh. She took his cock into her mouth, looking disgusted at first, which Steve had to admit was a little bit of a turn on. She kept the head in her mouth while running her tongue down the bottom of his shaft. Steve put his hand on the top of her head and guided it up and down. Brit used one hand to play with his balls and the other to start stroking his shaft. After less than a minute of this Steve pushed her head down, grunted, and came straight down her throat. Brit appreciated not really having to taste his booze-soaked cum. Meanwhile, across town, Amber was fixing some Bloody Marys for herself and her husband at their house. Peter had been abnormally quiet since they’d woken up in the morning, luckily before anyone else since they’d had drunk sex on the floor and passed out nude. Amber chalked it up to him being hung over and maybe a little weirded out by waking up naked on his friend’s couch.

“Another one please,” Peter said after drinking his quickly.

“I don’t think the point of a Mary is to get hammered off of them,” Amber said, nonetheless making him another while she sipped hers. “Just supposed to get you back to normal.” Peter grunted and drank the second one just as quickly.

“Everything all right?” she asked, standing behind her husband and rubbing his shoulders. He just nodded. “Are you mad I came home drunk?”

“It’s nothing to do with that. And I’m not mad. I’m just ... I don’t know.” He stood up and walked away from Amber, back into the kitchen. She was relieved when he returned with a bottle of water.

“Is it about our conversation the other night?” Amber asked softly, walking over to him again and caressing him. “You can forget about that. I was a little drunk, and...”

“It’s kind of about that,” Peter said flatly. Amber’s mouth shut and she considered her next words carefully.

“What made you think about that again?” she asked, holding him.

“Last night, we were watching TV. Steve and me. And something came on...” Amber nodded thoughtfully. “Steve made a ... proposition. We were both drunk, he might not even remember it.”

“You mean,” Amber started slowly, “Steve wanted to ... with me ... and you...”

“No, not that kind,” Peter said, pulling away again. “He wanted you and Brit. And then me to be with you and Brit. Separately. He wants a threesome with two girls.”

“Well, what do you want honey?” Amber asked, trying to hide any excitement that might be creeping in.

“Look, I know this isn’t as weird for you. You did all that crazy stuff before we met. It’s different now though, right? Now that you’re married? Now that we’re married?”

“Of course it’s different honey,” Amber said, walking toward him slowly. “If you don’t want anything to happen then nothing will ever happen. I’ll never push you.”

“Is it something you’d do?” Peter asked, biting his lip.

“Only if it would make you happy.”

“Would it make you happy?”

“Only if it would make you happy.” Peter walked over and embraced his wife. “Deep down, would it make you happy?” he asked.

“Like I told you the other night, it would make me physically happy. But you already do that. It would just be ... different. Something new. I don’t need it.”

“But you’d like it.” Amber smirked at him.

“I think I’d like it, yes.”

“And me fucking Brit. In front of you. No problems there?”

“Oh, I might get a little bit jealous,” she said with a smile. “I might just have to throw her off of you and jump on top myself...”

“And you’d fuck Steve.”

“That honestly isn’t the part I’d most be looking forward to,” Amber replied, rubbing the bulge she’d noticed in his jeans. “I know the sex with him wouldn’t be as good as it is with you.”

“You’d do it though.”

“Only if it would make you happy.” Amber dropped to her knees and unzipped his pants. “Of course, hopefully just little old me is still enough to excite you.” Peter pushed down his jeans and boxers. She apparently was. He pushed his cock all the way into her mouth, tickling the back of her throat. He took both sides of her head into his hands and moved her back and forth quickly, like he was using her head as a sex toy. A little drool dribbled out her mouth and down onto her dress but she didn’t seem to mind. He didn’t usually treat her this way but in the moment it felt like the right thing to do. Peter tried to imagine his wife with Steve but the idea disgusted him. The idea of her with anybody else seemed awful. He knew she’d been with plenty of guys before him, but not since him. What if Steve was bigger? Or a better lover? He pushed the thoughts to the back of his head and then tried to imagine Brit, drool running down her chin, getting face fucked instead of Amber. That thought was enticing. He wondered how Amber would feel watching that, knowing that she wasn’t the only woman he’d been with anymore. That was a bigger deal, right? Steve would just be one more tally mark. Brit would be doubling his sexual partners. If she was OK with that ... Peter pulled out and shot a load of cum onto his wife’s face, tits and dress. Normally he’d have apologized but while he looked down at her he could see Brit’s face and tits for a moment, and he let that linger. Amber smiled up at him.

“Well, I had better go clean off,” she said, standing up. “We can talk more about that other thing whenever you’d like. Or, if you’d rather, not talk about it.” She smiled again and was gone. Peter redressed himself and sat on the couch. He couldn’t get the image of his friend’s wife face covered in his cum out of his head. It even managed to push the image of his wife fucking his friend out. When he’d gotten married three years ago the idea of partner swapping, or even threesomes, was foreign to him. He’d been a good boy, focused on his studies, never really having time for dating. Amber had come along and changed that of course, but by the time she’d introduced him to the world of the sexual she’d also claimed exclusive rights to it. He did sometimes enjoy listening to her stories from college, but figured that he was certainly a different person than he had been in college so she must be too. She settled down, he wilded up, and they met somewhere in the middle. This just pushed the middle a bit closer to where she’d been. Amber came out of the shower wearing a yellow sundress. Peter knew he had to strike while the iron was hot in his brain. If he hesitated for an hour he’d hesitate for a day, then a week, then a month, then the spark would be gone and he’d go to his grave only having been with one woman, and of course only one at a time.

“I want to do it,” he said simply as she walked into the living room.

“You want to...” Amber said slowly, trying to conceal her excitement again.

“The threesome. The threesomes I guess. I want to go through with it.”

“You’re sober,” Amber observed, “and not horny?”

“As not horny as I can be when you’re standing in front of me in a sundress.” Amber giggled. “There’s just one issue. Brit.”

“She’s not on board already?” Amber asked.

“No, this was just between Steve and I. Steve seemed to think you’d have a better shot at convincing her than he would.”

“Steve was right,” Amber said, grabbing her phone. “I’ll meet up with her later today and start working on it.” She sent a series of texts to Brit which were immediately responded to with an even longer series of texts. “I’m going to meet her in an hour, that ok?”

“Of course,” Peter said, biting his cheek nervously. Things started to feel a little more real.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.