Tara: 2. Cuttails
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Trae is a hunter. He hunts cuttails. Even though he stands at 160cm tall and they could outweigh him by twice his 55kg's, being a cuttail hunter, even for a crossbreed like him, was no mean feat. A full-grown cuttail can look the average Pix in the eyes. Trae may have been a cast-off child due to his heritage, but even by his people's standards, he was something a little more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Interracial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Jim told Trae to put the gems and crystals back into the boxes for now.

Jim suggested that they should put some protection spells on them. Trae moved the boxes, so they were under his new bed. He placed a crystal over his bedroom door and then one over each of the other doors and each window in the apartment.

Trae then got Jim to teach him and Kat the spells and the three of them did them together. Kat was delighted with being able to do spells that were more complicated and with being able to work with other Mages. Jim was delighted that he could now teach Kat and Trae new spells.

Trae had also added his new repair spell and his keep clean spell. He wasn’t sure what they would do, but he couldn’t see any harm in adding them. He also noticed he didn’t seem to use as much energy this time when he did them and was pleased.

They all decided that food was the next priority as they had missed lunch and just used magic. They headed down to Jim’s apartment and all three of them helped make lunch. Trae wasn’t a stranger to Jim’s kitchen and Kat soon realised he knew his way around one.

They all felt a lot better after eating. While drinking the tea Kat had made, Trae suggested they upgrade the spells on Jim’s apartment and his shop for added security. Jim had no opposition to this idea since he owned a jewellery store.

Trae showed them that if they hit a crystal rod a very specific way, they broke up into small square crystals that were about 3mm to 5mm thick. He had dropped a couple of spares in his pocket before putting the others away. Jim and Kat were fascinated with the process. The trio happily went around the building adding the crystals and then they performed the spells together.

Trae and Jim both agreed the building was far more secure. Jim had even used his key to enter the Kimble’s offices and placed crystals, so the whole building was secure. He didn’t think they would mind as they did keep sensitive information there.

They then spent the afternoon relaxing and catching up on the gossip, since the men hadn’t seen each other for nearly a year.


Kat was fascinated with Trae’s description of his valley and his job.

When he told them about finding the cave and that, he now owned a cuttail cub they were both amazed. Trae was interested in learning about why Kat was home this time when he knew she should be at the University. He wheedled the story out of Jim and her.

Trae wasn’t happy when he heard about her being hit or that she had been expelled from school. “When are your exams?” he asked her.

“In two weeks,” she replied. “I only had three subjects to complete this term to finish my studies.”

“Would you pass them if you could sit them?” he then asked.

“Easily,” Kat scoffed. “Especially, now that I have this ring.”

“Then I suggest you contact the school and inform them you will be sitting them,” Trae replied in a no-nonsense voice.

“I can’t, I was expelled,” Kat explained patiently.

“I bet that if you turn up and show them your ring, they will change their tune,” Trae informed her.

Kat went to say something but then looked at her new ring. “Oh, my! No, they would have to let me do them. The ring is proof that I didn’t lie,” she exclaimed.

“I agree,” Jim said as he also realised the significance of the ring. “A four gem Mage ring is hard enough to come by. Your honesty can’t be questioned if you are wearing one. Everyone knows that you have to be exceptionally gifted, to ever get one to accept you.”

“I think having a three gem Mage and a High Mage with you will also help,” Trae added.

“You need a diadem,” Kat found herself saying.

Trae gave her a cheeky look, “I’m sure I can arrange one of those. Jim, do you have some spare diamonds, I think I can afford them.”

Jim chuckled and got up. He went to his safe and opened it up. He brought a tray over to Trae. “Which of these delightful gems take your fancy, Sir?” he asked in his salesman’s voice.

Trae looked at the gems and using the small tweezers, he picked one with little hesitation. He told his ring to appear and carefully placed the smaller one where he wanted it and said a spell. The diamond blended into the ring and Trae shivered.

“Wow! What a rush. The entity is very happy that it is complete,” he said. He then picked a second larger diamond and went to place it in his gem pouch.

“Hey, wait!” Kat said and rushed out of the room. She came back a minute later and handed Trae a large old jewellery box.

Trae opened it and found an odd assortment of jewellery in it. He removed a band that was three-quarters complete and looked like it had been made from three different colours of gold, in thin strips that were plaited together. He then noticed there were two more of them, so he took them out too.

Trae went into the shop to Jim’s workbench and put one of the bands into the vice. He then tipped out his bag of gems, sorted through them and placed different gems in different locations, as well as adding three pieces of Quaz crystal, so that one was in the middle and he added one each at the ends.

He knew that the book didn’t have the extra ones, but he wanted them, as he believed it would make them stronger. He then spelled the gems, so they melded into the band. He then repeated the process on the second band but used a different combination of gems.

On the third band, he placed a Quaz crystal between each of three gems. When he was finished, he handed that band to Jim and then handed the second one to Kat and held up the first. “Let’s do it together,” he said with a broad grin.

They each held their bands in place and slipped them on their heads. They all gasped and shuddered. Then they all grinned madly at each other and started hugging and dancing around. They had all felt their entities connect with the diadems and they felt that the entities were stronger and they were most certainly happy.

“You two need medallions,” Trae said after they had calmed down a little.

Jim clicked his fingers and went back to his safe. When he came back, he handed Trae two medallions. The looked just like his medallion had before he changed it. They had one gem at the top but no crystals in the middle. One had an emerald and the other had a ruby. He knew to whom they belonged.

He happily added the missing gems and then the Quaz crystal. He even etched in the symbols that were missing. He gave one each to Jim and Kat. “You are just missing the wands, but I don’t know how to make them yet. I’ll work it out in time,” he promised.

“Trae, I don’t know a magician with a wand other than you,” Jim said. “What we will be wearing makes us very powerful. I’ll be more than happy with the set as it is.” He then placed the medallion over his head. He trembled from head to toe and then grinned at Trae and Kat.

Kat placed her’s over her head. She stiffened and then shivered when the medallion settled onto her breastbone. To Trae’s surprise, she then kissed him. He shuddered when her soft lips pressed against his. He was instantly hard again.

He had never had so many hard-ons in one day. He knew he was going to have to go relieve himself this time. He excused himself, saying he needed some sleep from expelling so much magic and painfully made his way upstairs.

Jim’s soft knowing chuckle chased him up the stairs.


Trae stripped as soon as he entered his bathroom.

Once the shower water was as hot as he could stand, he stood under the water and then grasped his cock. He was soon beating his meat. The need to come was powerful and he didn’t play around. He was greatly relieved when he came, only minutes later.

He suspected that this was going to happen more often while he was around Kat. He noticed a modest measure of recharge from the masturbation and now suspected that a full recharge using sex was only achievable by joining with another.

The heat of the shower had helped as much as his sexual release. They had at least taken the edge off. He really was tired so he dried off quickly. Wrapping the towel around his hips, he headed to the bedroom. He flipped off the towel and unceremoniously flopped stomach down, onto the bed. He was asleep moments later.

He would have been hard again; if he had known what Kat had been doing before she achieved sleep.


Jim had another option.

He collected some of the gifts Trae and given him before he went and knocked on Nala’s door. She smiled at him and invited him in. She thanked him for the gifts and knew why he was there. She wished he came more often.

She knew that their arrangement was as much at her insistence as it was his, so she couldn’t really complain. When Jim kissed her, Nala felt that he was different. She was a little surprised by his urgency, as he was normally a slow and patient lover. He wasn’t being slow or patient today.

His hands seemed to be everywhere, and the kisses weren’t soft and gentle. Nala found his lust and desire affect her own and that she was naked and on the bed in far less time than they normally took. Jim skipped most of the pleasantries. He was seriously horny and he needed relief.

His searching fingers found Nala wet enough to receive him. He happily replaced them with his needy cock. He was soon deep inside her and moving at a faster rate than he usually did. Nala didn’t mind at all. She enjoyed Jim’s visits and unbeknown to him, he had been her only visitor for many years.

Jim was soon pounding away like a rutting bull. He was surprised when Nala came quickly. He enjoyed the way she shuddered around his cock when she came. He happily kept going to see if he could get her to come again. She did. She was even more explosive than the first time and he had to take this trip to paradise with her.

He grunted far louder than usual. He came with a heady rush, as he felt the joy of coming mingle with the sensations created by the infusion of magical energy as he sucked it in. The combination had him coming even harder the second and third time as he rocked his hips and spat his seed into her quivering cunnie.

Nala quaked and moaned in delight beneath him and he felt a lot of joy in bringing her happiness. The magical rush was pretty darn awesome too, as far as he was concerned. He had never felt it hit him as it did this time. He looked down at his lover as he rocked his hips and enjoyed being in her.

He suspected that he had been in love with her for a long time, but she hadn’t wished to change their relationship. For Jim, once a month and the occasional extra visit he had initiated, was better than not at all. Jim had a strong feeling that he had just changed their relationship. Once a month wasn’t going to be good enough anymore.

He gently kissed her and she pulled him in and kissed him back a lot harder. He happily rocked his hips as the kissing got even more passionate. His hips seemed to move under their own violation but it wasn’t until Nala groaned into his mouth and clamped around him that he realised he was hard as stone again.

This wasn’t common either. Jim rolled over taking her with him and encouraged her to ride him, so could suck on her tits. He loved her tits. They were not huge, but they suited her and him. He soon had one in his mouth and his hands around both of them.

Nala was a Nature Novice. She still looked like she was in her mid-twenties. Jim loved her big purple eyes and her cute slightly turned up nose. He loved her riding his hard cock, while he lavished attention on her tits. She felt really tight on him and she was gripping hard, he loved her doing that too.

Despite his age, Jim’s body and face looked like a Burgis no older than his mid-thirties. Non-magical Pix didn’t look much older than he did when they were in their sixties and since he had achieved his first ring, he hadn’t appeared to age much.

Trae liked to call him an old man but Jim didn’t feel like one while Nala was doing her thing to him. He felt as randy as he had when he was a much younger man. Jim had a feeling the new magical items had extended his life even more, and he decided that it was time that he should make some changes to his life.

For her part, Nala also knew something had changed with Jim, and she wasn’t planning on stopping it if it was what she believed it was.


Trae rolled over to his back when he woke to a knocking noise.

He looked up to see Kat standing in the doorway. She wasn’t looking at his face, so he glanced down to see what she was looking at. His cock jumped at the attention and Kat giggled. “Sorry, I just wanted to tell you that Pater has brought Nala home for dinner.”

Trae wiped his hands down his face to hide his smile and scrubbed the sleep out of his eyes. She hadn’t looked the least bit sorry at staring at his hard cock, and he knew she had liked looking at the rest of his naked body too. ‘That’s a good start,’ he thought.

When he opened his eyes, she had gone, and he felt the need to masturbate again. He rolled off the bed and grabbed his damp towel. He headed for the shower to have a quick rinse and a wank. He only had to think about the look on Kat’s face when she had run her eyes over his body to achieve a fast orgasm.

One good thing about coming to Wing City in winter for Trae was that the weather here was mild. He barely needed more than a light coat for most of it. Generally, this was just at night time unless it rained. He dressed in clean clothes, more fitting for the city, and headed downstairs.

He had met Nala several times over the three years he had been staying with Jim and liked the lady. When he came into the kitchen, he observed her and Jim. Something had changed and he had a feeling he knew what.

Trae had never quite understood their odd relationship. He had a feeling they were both reserved in handing out their love and trust to one another. Jim had been married to Helena for over eighty years even though she had been gone for the last forty.

Nala had been with her main partner for forty-five years. Trae guessed they were both now ready to move on. He had something that might help them make the leap. He placed his hand in his pocket and then presented Nala with the ring that he had put in there after he knew she was here.

The ring had a green striped agate and a rose quartz gems on it. She wasn’t as strong magically as Jim was, but Trae felt she was good for him all the same. She did have a loving nature and was a little more outgoing than Jim was. She was a good fit for his more reserved nature.

Nala looked at the ring and then at Trae, “Is this a proposal?” she asked him with a grin, making him blush. Trae then grinned and handed the ring to Jim, “Sorry, I think you need to do the honours, she is your partner after all.”

Jim looked at Trae and then at Kat. He knew they liked Nala and doubted, with the way he suspected thing would go with them, that either of them would be here after Trae’s visit. He hadn’t seen either of them react to another person as they did to each other, when they were in the same room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.