Metamorphose - Cover

Metamorphose

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - GENext it the leading company in genetics and is on the verge of a breakthrough in project that is being over seen by some of the most brilliant geneticists. But as brilliant as they are, they are human and mistakes are inevitable.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Rough   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Over the last two months Casey has made three trips a week to GENext. In that time she has also tried to find out more about the company with which she has a contract with. The company seems to be wrapped in many layers of secrecy and the only information available seems to be only with what GENext wants the world to know. She did find out a bit more about their wonder serum and how after breaking out onto the market two years ago, it revolutionized transitioning from man to woman and vice versa. But once a person did the change there was no going back.

The more Casey learned the more she figures that she must being going through some similar transition though it doesn’t explain the gaps in her memory. Ronin assured her that her memory would return, but most likely after the experiment was over. He said the change blocked some memories and seemed to keep them blocked until it was finished. What she can’t figure out is how he knows this if there aren’t any others like her. At least she doesn’t think there are.

She is just finishing up on her internet search when she hears a car pull up in the drive. Casey jumps from the desk and rushes over to the living room to look out the window. She watches as her husband Tom steps out of the car. She smiles to herself and rushes from the living room to the bedroom.

Casey only has to wait a minute of two before she hears the door close and Tom steps into the bedroom. She is lying on the bed, smiling at him casually.

“How are you doing hon?” he asks, stripping off his jacket.

“I’m doing better now that you’re here,” she says, rising and walking toward him. She wraps her arms around his neck. “I’ve been waiting all day for you and I am wet as hell.”

“Oh?”

“Oh, yes.” She locks her arms around him in a tight embrace and pulls his mouth to hers, a passionate kiss erupting between them. Their tongues dance, probing each other’s mouths as his hands roam over her back, cupping her tight ass.

One by one, she unbuttoned his shirt, her hands sliding gently over his chest as she trails downward, both with her hands and lips. Her kisses wrap downward, spiraling around his neck and upper chest. She kisses and licks hungrily at his nipples as she slides his shirt off my shoulders and drops it to the floor.

To reaches a hand into the top of her blouse, pulling away the first button with a pop. His hands dives deeper under the smooth fabric, cupping and teasing her breasts through her bra as she works the rest of the buttons loose with my other hand. Casey stands with her shirt hanging open, just a hint of a lacy black bra exposed between the white folds of her blouse. Tom reaches in, grasping her breast firmly, feeling the nipple rise under his fingers. His other arm wraps behind the small of her back, pulling her toward him for another passionate kiss as he pushes the white fabric away to expose her breasts. She frees herself from the blouse, tossing it casually aside as their lips part, then grasps his head firmly and pulls him back towards her.

Casey drops to her knees, her hands reach out to unfasten his belt. As she pulls it away, one hand begins to tease his cock and balls through his pants while the other unzips them. A few seconds later, his pants drop to the floor and pool around his ankles, his bulging cock strains against the fabric of his boxers. Casey deftly pulls his shaft through the slit in front.

With one finger, Casey begins to tease Tom’s cock, barely stroking around the swollen head and down the front of the shaft. Then she leans in, her breath warm and wet against the skin of his cock. She kisses it just under the head to send a tingle up his spine. Her kisses continue down the shaft as her fingers stir the slippery precum around his cock head. Casey begins to kiss and lick at his balls as her hand begins to pump gently up and down his shaft. Her tongue darts around as one hand wraps firmly around his cock head. Tom’s hips buck in time with her strokes before she leans in and takes him into her eager mouth.

Tom’s hands dig into her hair as Casey’s tongue flicks across his cock. Her head begins to bob up and down, her hands squeeze at his ass checks, driving her forward onto his cock, forcing it deeper and deeper into her mouth. As the last of his shaft disappears, he feels her fingers pulling open his ass checks and circling around his asshole.

“Mmm,” Tom moans as she teases his asshole.

She smiles as his cock pops out of her mouth, shimmering in the light with spit and precum. Casey reaches under the bed and produces a small bottle of lube, which she applies liberally to her fingers.

“Would you like me to fuck your ass?” she coos.

“Oh fuck, yes,” Tom gasps.

Casey’s slickened fingers dance around his asshole, massaging it with gentle circles as she gobbles up his cock once more. Her hand grasps the base of his cock, cupping his balls and thrusting it in and out of her mouth while her other hand gently pushes more and more firmly. She slides into him, just a fingertip at first, which she pumps a few times before pushing deeper into his asshole, all the while his cock is buried in the warm wetness of her mouth.

Casey finger fucks his asshole, slowly at first, then speeding up in time with the thrusting of his cock into her mouth. Then a second finger slides in easily next to the first.

“Oh ... oh yes...” Tom moans as she fills him with her fingers. “I think I’m going come already,” he gasps.

Casey doesn’t miss a beat. If anything, she speeds up, her fingers fucking his asshole with the same reckless abandon that she sucks away at his throbbing cock. Tom is moments from eruption when her fingers slips from his asshole and the warm embrace of her mouth disappears from his cock. It shines in the light of the bedroom, throbbing and pulsing with each beat of his heart, aching for release.

“Not yet, you’re not,” Casey teases. She stands up and kisses him deeply, her tongue forcing its way into his mouth. “We’ve got the whole afternoon.”

She stands up and walks a few steps away from him, unzipping her skirt and dropping it to the floor, revealing a matching black lace pair of panties. She quickly drops these to the floor with the shirt. She turns and kisses Tom again, the fabric of her bra pushing against his chest as his hands find her luscious ass, squeezing. Her hands push down gently on his shoulders and she spreads her legs gently apart. Why don’t you take care of me before I finish taking care of you.”

Tom smiles and kneels, freeing himself from both his boxer and pants which have gathered around his ankles. His eyes linger on her perfectly shaved pussy, which is glistening with her juices. Casey’s hands begin to roam lovingly through his short hair as he kisses up her firm, smooth thighs. She gasps slightly as her parts her lips with his tongue, lapping slowly up each side, gently teasing her and relishing her wetness flowing into his mouth. He moves up to her clit, kissing gently at the top of her pussy before flicking his tongue across it, sending spasms through her and causing her to grasp tightly to his short hair. He raises a hand and gently teases her folds with his finger, then slides it into her welcoming entrance.

Casey moans softly as Tom’s finger penetrates her, then grows louder as his tongue goes back to work. He pumps his finger in and out, then adds another as he sucks hungrily at her clit. Her hands hold his head firmly on either side, pushing him into her. Her hips buck with each thrust of his fingers and she grinds her pussy on Tom’s face.

Tom pulls back, leaving her standing here gasping and bucking her hips, her head back and eyes closed in ecstasy. She looks down, breathing heavily, her eyes looking aimlessly in her husband’s direction as he stands up. He takes her firmly by the shoulders and spins her, pushing her gently down face down on the bed with her feet planted on floor. He spreads her legs apart, her ass and pussy pushing upward and backward toward his glistening cock, inviting him into her. She looks back over her shoulder and smiles as Tom positions the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Then he pushes forward and enters her, sliding easily into her.

Tom fucks Casey slowly at first, enjoying the long, slow strokes as his cock works itself into her tight pussy. He leans forward and cradles her body, pulling her up away from the mattress, his hands grasping her firm breasts, which are still contained by the bra—but not for long. Tom snaps free the clasp, freeing her wonderful breasts, nipples standing erect in the cool air. His hands find her wonderful perky mounds again, her nipples firm beneath his fingertips as he increases the pace of his thrusts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.