Metamorphose - Cover

Metamorphose

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - GENext it the leading company in genetics and is on the verge of a breakthrough in project that is being over seen by some of the most brilliant geneticists. But as brilliant as they are, they are human and mistakes are inevitable.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Rough   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

“What the hell is going on?” Casey asks as she, Janet and Mark hunker behind a large, overturned table.

Around them fires are burning, alarms are blaring and gun fire is heard in the background. The screams of lab technicians and researchers cut through the air, fighting to be heard over the rest of the noise.

“The protestors outside suddenly became armed,” Mark starts to explain. “They killed or wounded the added security and then apparently stormed the building.”

“Fuck, I knew this was bound to happen,” Casey groans. “How many are there?”

Mark shrugs, “Enough for a small army maybe.”

“We need to contact Ronin,” Janet offers.

“I spoke to Director Wolff,” Mark says quickly. “I was supposed to make contact when I got down here to the lab, but he never answered. I can’t even get anyone from security on the line.”

“We need to get out of here,” Janet says. “And the only way is up.”

“Can’t we just hide in the lab?” Mark asks. “We’ll never make it out”

“If we hide, we’re only going to be found,” Casey reasons. “Our only chance is to go up.”

“Then we need to while it’s clear,” Janet says standing up.

Mark and Casey stand up right behind her. They look around, trying to get a look through the haze of smoke. “Come on,” Mark says with a wave of his hand forward. “We make it to the elevators we can take it to the top floor then go to the roof.”

“And what?” Janet asks. “Jump?”

Mark shakes his head. “There’s a service ladder on the backside of the building.”

“Lead on,” Casey says.

Mark nods and starts leading the two women across the expense of debris and burning fires. Half way across the floor Casey slides to a stop and races back toward their lab.

“Where the hell are you going?” Janet yells.

Casey stops long enough to turn around and say, “I’ve got to get our data or everything is wasted.”

“You can’t,” Janet pleads.

“I’ve got to!” Casey yells back. “It’s too important!”

“Come on,” Mark urges Janet. “We’ll wait for her at the elevator.”

Janet nods, looks back one more time and then turns and follows Mark. They arrive at the elevator just as the door opens and come skidding to a stop. Mark loses his footing and goes to the ground, turning in the process. Janet’s eyes go wide as two men step out, a large dark skinned man with a pistol and a smaller man with a black ski mask on and carrying a large assault rifle.

“Go!” Mark yells as he regains his footing.

The larger man lifts his pistol and fires it. The bullet tears through the air right into Janet’s forehead. Her head slings back as brain matter and blood splatter outward with the bullet.


Casey sits up abruptly from the bed. Her hair is wet, soaked with sweet as is the pillow and sheets beneath her body. Her chest hurts because she is having trouble breathing. As her eyes adjust to the darkness and she sees that it was just a dream, she starts to get control of her breathing. When it starts to become normal again, Casey closes her eyes and tries to conjure up the images, but nothing comes to her. Then there is movement in the bed next to her.

She looks over to see a man lying next to her and slowly her mind comes back around to the present—her husband. He mumbles something and she reassures him that she is okay. More mumbles follow and then he is turning over. Casey sighs and lies back onto the bed. This is the third time this week she has had this dream.

Maybe it is time to go see Doctor Wolff or maybe it’s all in my head.

Casey closes her eyes again, trying to push it all from her mind when she feels a stirring beneath the sheets. Then something bumps against her legs and her eyes fly open. Panic sets in quickly and her heart starts to race. Casey lies as still as she can, waiting to see if it moves again and it does. Without trying to panic, she slowly pulls the sheets back and peers down to the spot between her legs.

Her hand cups her mouth the mute the beginnings of a shriek. Between her legs is her freshly shaved pussy, with its thick lips. But sticking out from between those thick lips is a cock and it’s not going into her but rather out. The fact that there is one there freaks her out but not as much as she would think. For some reason it isn’t as bad as she thinks and actually seems kind of familiar.

Her hand tentatively slips down to touch it. Her finger slide along the veiny skin to the tip and it bounces slightly from her touch. Without thinking, her hand wraps around the thick, hard shaft. It is warm and she can feel her heart beat through it. Then Casey slides her hand up along the shaft, tightening her grip as her hand moves up and over the head and then back down the shaft. She lies back into the pillow and sighs at the brief bit of pleasure surges from the head and down the shaft and into her pussy. Her husband stirs in the bed again and she quickly releases her grip of it.

Casey doesn’t know what the hell is going on, but maybe that appointment is going to be made after all. With all these thoughts racing through her mind, she slowly drifts back off to sleep, not realizing that she has her hand wrapped tightly around the thick cock.


Casey catches a cab to GENext early the next morning. She got up before her husband after being subconsciously being awoken. The first thing she checked was to see if the cock was still there—it wasn’t. She had quickly dressed and was out the door within minutes. She almost called ahead to GENext, but Doctor Wolff told her to drop by any time before her next appointment. She is definitely going to take advantage of it.

The cab drops her at the front of the massive one hundred and twenty story building made of steel and glass. Though it isn’t fancier than any of the other buildings surrounding it nor is it the highest, it is still an impressive building nonetheless. Casey heard about another the company had back a few years in another city and that building was like a beacon, standing out from any of the others. Unfortunately due to some kind of accident, the building burned down and much of the research was lost.

The loss didn’t really hurt GENext. The company released its latest cash cow, a serum that allowed for the change from a man to a woman and vice versa. The testing the company had done helped fast track it to the market. Though there isn’t much information to be found about it, the FDA approved it and it was an overnight sensation. The company’s tock skyrocketed and many doctors suddenly had to find a new practice.

Casey is taken directly to Ronin Wolff’s office from the security desk in the lobby. She is only waiting for a couple of minutes before his secretary then tasks her inside.

“Please have a seat my dear,” Ronin says with a friendly smile on his face.

“You said to come by anytime something came up Doctor Wolff,” she begins.

“Yes I did,” Ronin answers. “And please call me Ronin.” Casey nods. “Now what can I help you with?”

Casey takes a moment to collect her thoughts. “I don’t know if I just imagined it but I awoke last night to see ... to see a humongous cock sticking out of me. Not in me like a toy or my husband’s, but out from me.”

Ronin nods slightly. “And are you still having the dreams?”

“Nightmares you mean?”

“We can call them that,” he says. “Those will eventually fade. As I told you, one of the side effects of the experiment is vivid dreams. And as far as what you think you saw, that is the goal of the experiment, as we discussed when you signed up, if you remember.”

She shakes her head. “I can’t recall that.”

“Yes,” the older man says with a smile. “Another side effect I’m afraid. We don’t know why but the serum has side effects the affect memory.” He reaches into his drawer and pulls out a folder, placing it on his desk. “Here is your consent form.” He pulls out a paper and hands it to her.

Casey looks it over, seeing her signature at the bottom. She frowns and hands it back. “What about the ... what if Tom sees it?”

Ronin’s smile returns again and he says, “That is why we will control it.”

“How?”

He stands up, sliding his chair back from the desk. “Why don’t you follow me and we will refresh your memory as well as get you started on the treatments.”

Casey nods and stands up herself. “Will these treatments be painful?”

The man shakes his head. “No, in fact it will be quite pleasurable.”


“GENext works on a variety of projects,” Ronin explains as he leads Casey through a corridor of labs and storage areas. “Some are current projects while others are failed attempts or abandoned straight out.”

Every lab and storage area is open for view by huge bay windows. Casey is in awe as they pass by. GENext is bigger than it looks like on the outside both building wise and company wise. She is finally led to a room that is filled with large floor to ceiling stasis chambers. As she follows Ronin, she looks into each one of them, stopping at one to linger longer than the rest. The chamber is labeled Subject 17.

Casey’s sudden stop doesn’t go unnoticed by the man. “What has captured your attention my dear,” he asks, turning and backtracking to her.

“This woman,” Casey answers in a near whisper. “She looks so familiar.”

Ronin takes a look inside himself. “Ah yes,” he says. Before them is a dark skinned woman with exceptional beauty. She has nice large breasts with very dark nipples. Together Casey’s and Ronin’s eyes drift lower across the woman’s taut belly to the spot between her thighs where she has a nice set of thick pussy lips. Their gaze lingers there for a moment before going to rest of the way down her long, shapely legs. “She is from an experiment that has ended some time ago.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.