Metamorphose - Cover

Metamorphose

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - GENext it the leading company in genetics and is on the verge of a breakthrough in project that is being over seen by some of the most brilliant geneticists. But as brilliant as they are, they are human and mistakes are inevitable.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Rough   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Suddenly a pair of arms snake around Casey and two hands squeeze his breasts. Casey’s hard nipples send a wave of pleasure through his body as the hands do their work. Casey moans and then feels lips against his neck and something soft yet hard press against his ass. Casey hears Darrius’ voice in her ear. “I see you’ve finally woken up.”

Casey nods. His mind trails back to the evening’s festivities. They had dinner at a very fancy restaurant. Darrius was reserved about his life and work, but guaranteed that he was well off enough not to worry about money. Casey had accepted it at face value. The conversation turned to Casey’s work and what he was able to discuss. Of course he shied away from the research GENext and he and Janet are doing. From there their conversation turned to Darrius spinning a tale about his youth all the way up to his college years. When dinner was over, he took Casey to a club where they danced, drank and danced and drank some more. By the evening end, Casey felt loose and ready for anything, even the fact he had a cock dangling between his very womanly body. Yet, when Darrius pressed for sex, Casey found himself shocked that his cock was gone, only to be replaced with a very tight pussy. He expected it to happen at some point. From there the large dark-skinned man took his virginity away. If Casey wasn’t a she before, she is now.

Darrius runs his hands down from Casey’s breasts, over her hips and cups her pussy. As Casey gasps Darrius says, “Yes, I imagine you might still be a little sore, but the best cure is to do it again.” He nips lightly at Casey’s neck, sliding one hand up her body and giving her breast a squeeze while his other teases her clit, eliciting yet another gasp from Casey. It is accented even more when Darrius presses his hard cock into her thigh.

“I’m not sure I’m ready for that again. Especially as big as you are,” Casey murmurs. She can’t say that it isn’t an intriguing thought, but her pussy is a little achy from being used for the first time and for a few hours after that.

Darrius moves his hips around and Casey feels his cock brush through her pussy lips and against her clit. Casey feels more than a bit weak in the knees. “I admit my cock is bigger than others you must have seen, but I’m sure it will feel oh so good.” He chuckles and then adds, “If it was anatomically possible I’d love to feel what my cock feels like deep inside myself. So I can only envy you in that.” He kisses and sucks on Casey’s neck “You can feel what my cock is like buried deep inside your body, filling you up so good again.” Darrius presses one of his fingers into Casey’s pussy, adding to his intensions.

Casey is so unused to any of these sensations. To go from a man to a woman and get fucked differently, it brings a whole new set of experiences that Casey is not used to. And now she finds that it is rather hard not to give in. Besides with all this playing and teasing an ache deep in her belly has started and something inside her tells her that Darrius’s cock can scratch the itch. She is pretty she that the change in her body along with the hormones is what is driving her thoughts. But who cares? So Casey slowly nods and says, “Alright.”

Darrius moves away, Allowing Casey to roll onto her back. As she turns over she can see a very naked Darrius, which is definitely a sight to stir the blood. Though at the moment, with what she just agreed to, her eyes focus not just on his thick muscular chest or rippling belly, but his thick, dark cock with its grey head.

Darrius climbs on top of Casey sensually and slowly, moving up over her legs. He stops when he gets to Casey’s hips, running his hands under Casey and over her ass. Darrius is staring at her red, swollen and well used pussy and licks his lips. He moves in toward her pussy, which while red and well used, is already slick with her juices. Darrius slides his finger back inside causing a moan from Casey. Then he starts to lick and tease the pussy in front of him as he begins moving his finger. Casey can’t help moaning, the sensations still feel new and so arousing. Casey’s hips move to thrust forward toward the finger as it slides forward into her pussy. Then Darrius works a second finger in, stretching it more.

Casey can’t believe how good a few fingers can feel, though they don’t quite scratch that itch that is building inside. While lost in this thought, Darrius begins to lick her clit as it peeks out, causing Casey’s hips to buck even more. He moves his fingers around in her pussy, working to stretch and prepare Casey for his large cock. Then Darrius inserts a third finger into her slick, wet pussy.

Casey moans more and says, “That feels so good.” Besides the itch, a new feeling is stirring a certain tension that vaguely reminds her of how it feels before a really good orgasm, but it is slower to build.

Darrius chuckles and pulls his lips away from Casey’s clit. “You haven’t felt anything yet. It’s always better the next morning.” He is looking up at Casey with a lust filled gaze. “Maybe you are ready for the real thing now?” His three fingers move in deep with each stroke.

Casey is torn, she wants this and yet it is also scary beyond belief. It wasn’t too bad last night, but of course he didn’t have a sore pussy when they started out. Desire wins out and Casey answers almost breathlessly, “Yes. I want the real thing now.”

Darrius gets onto his knees, his fingers still inside her. He smiles down at her and asks, “What is it that you want?”

Casey hesitates for only a second before saying, “I want your hard cock inside me.”

Darrius slides his hips forward and draws his fingers out of Casey’s pussy, causing her to moan at the loss. He rubs the thick head of his cock through her pussy lips. “So you want my big cock in here then?”

Casey nods, feeling much more in control of her new self. “Yes. I want your big cock in my pussy.”

Darrius stops rubbing his cock along her slit and finds the entrance, just resting the head inside her pussy lips. Then he slides his hips forward as he holds her hips. His plump cockhead pushes and stretches its way through. Casey jumps and cries out as Darrius’ cock slides inside. Her pussy stretches as his big cock fills it. He starts working more of his cock inside slowly, using his hips to press it in further. Casey is in heaven, while the instant of entry brought a flash of pain it faded just as quickly as it had come. The soreness of being used for hours last night instantly vanishes. But, a deep stirring starts again in her belly. Her hips buck up toward Darrius, eager to drive his cock in as deep as possible.

Darrius finally buries the last of his cock in her tight pussy. Casey looks down to see his big cock buried all the way inside and something changes in her. She feels so full and this feels so right. Casey may have started off with a cock, but Darrius has made her into a woman.

Casey thrusts her hips up to meet Darrius’ and moans out, “Oh fuck, Darrius. Fuck me with that big cock of yours.”

Darrius can’t turn down such a sexy request as this and starts to thrust in and out of her pussy. He slowly starts to fuck her harder and harder, using his hips to really ram his big cock into her. Casey’s pussy wraps firmly around the big cock as they collectively work in and out of her pussy. Their hips move in sync with each other just like last night. Darrius’ thrusts are deep and hard, their bodies make wet slapping noises as they meet. Casey arches her back and moans louder thrusting her hips up eagerly to meet his thrusts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.