Metamorphose - Cover

Metamorphose

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - GENext it the leading company in genetics and is on the verge of a breakthrough in project that is being over seen by some of the most brilliant geneticists. But as brilliant as they are, they are human and mistakes are inevitable.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Rough   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Janet and Casey work endlessly, day and night, every day for nearly eight months before they get a breakthrough and learn how to integrate the fish’s DNA with other DNA. They start off small with other fish, then mice, then rabbits and apes before they are finally ready for the human trials.

Each time they integrated the fish to other animals, the animals have transitioned and stayed stable without any side effects. When it came to using chimpanzees, the same thing happened and it was a means of celebration.

“You know what today is?” Casey says stepping into the lab with two glasses and a bottle of champagne.

Janet spins around in the chair with a big smile on her face. “I do,” she says.

Casey returns the smile. “I can’t wait to hear those words on our wedding day.”

“Now that the hard work is done, we can set a date,” she says.

“It’s been a long two years, five months of waiting,” Casey says. “How about we elope?”

“You’d like that wouldn’t you?”

“What would be better than announcing this as a husband and wife team?”

“It would be interesting,” she says with a grin.

“Then let’s do it.”

“But I want all our friends and family there. And I want a dress and flowers and cake and...”

“Alright, alright,” he says throwing up his hands. “But I don’t think we have anymore friends. We’ve spent nearly the last two and a half years down here in the lab.”

Janet cocks her head to the side. “You’re right. Make that family, a dress, flowers...”

“We can have all that,” Casey says dropping to his knees in front of her. “Let’s marrying and then have the fancy smancy wedding celebration for everyone to be a part of.”

“Let me think about it,” Janet says.

Casey stands back up and says, “Well don’t think too hard, because this bachelor won’t be single for much longer. I would like kids before I’m forty.”

“Oh and who has their eyes on you?”

“I have my admirers,” he answers assuredly.

“Who? Emily?”

“She loves me and we have already discussed marriage.”

“You’re going to have some hairy babies,” Janet remarks. “Speaking of babies, I wonder why Ronin isn’t having us see if Emily or any of the other test subjects can breed after the transformation.”

“I don’t know but he paying us to make it work in people. I guess after this we will see if people can reproduce after their changes then.”

“Yeah,” she says agreeing. “I guess so. Let’s go check on Emily and see if she is still on track.”

“Lead on my dear,” Casey says scooping up the bottle and glasses once again.

They spend the next thirty minutes ensuring that the chimpanzee, Emily, is a normal ape with the exception of Emily used to being a male. When they are satisfied with the results, they crack open the champagne and drink it until the bottle is empty.

“I guess tomorrow we tell Ronin we are ready for human trials,” Janet says as a smile slowly crosses her face. “Otherwise,” she says letting a huff out, “we have the night with else to do unless you have another of those bottles.”

“Only the one,” Casey replies with a shrug. “I didn’t think we’d go through this one so fast.”

“Oh well,” she sighs. “I’ve got a way better idea for celebration.” She pulls her shirt over her head and lets it drop to the floor. It is followed closely by her pants.

“We’re going to do this here, in front of Emily?”

“Well, you did say she was your admirer. This way she gets to see the goods she’ll be working with.”

Seeing his girlfriend standing completely nude and ready for him and his cock stirring in his pants, Casey shrugs and let’s go the anxiety of having the chimpanzee in the room watching them. He struggles to pull the button loose as Janet slides up to him and gives him a soft kiss.

“Here let me help you,” she says with a purr. She smiles and moans softly as her hand moves down to his pants and hardening cock. Within moments, Casey’s pants are on the floor followed by his shirt and boxers.

He pushes her back against the examining table and plants a kiss on her lips. His hand slides down to start rubbing her clit. Instantly, he feels a surge of wetness from her pussy. Janet grabs his hand and guides him over to the next room where they have a spare couch for naps and lies back onto it.

Casey moves down between her legs so that his face is sitting in front of her clean shaved pussy. Where she finds to time to shave is beyond him. Janet doesn’t wait for him to move in to lick. She grabs his sandy brown hair and pushes his mouth onto her pussy. He enjoys it when she gets aggressive like this. He digs into her pussy with his tongue, while his hands spread her ass apart and then he drags a finger along the smooth skin of her crack.

Janet’s wetness has slowly made its way to her asshole so he continues to drag the finger back in forth from her pussy to her ass, each time slipping the finger in her tiny opening with her juices. He nibbles on her now hardening clit, eliciting a slight moan from her. Around his finger he can feel her ass starting to loosen up. He pushes his finger in a little deeper each time. More soft moans slip from Janet’s mouth with each push.

Then he slowly removes his finger and lowers his mouth down to lick around the outside of her tight asshole. He can taste the juices of her pussy and licks even more hungrily. His tongue spirals down into the opening of her ass and slips through. Janet’s asshole relaxes a bit allowing more of his tongue to slip in. She reaches back down, grabbing his hair again and pushes his mouth down tightly against her ass. His tongue slips in even further, eliciting another long, low moan from her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.