Underwear Selfie Spanking & One For The Looker - Cover

Underwear Selfie Spanking & One For The Looker

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 2

Chase POV:

Chase is caught looking at Tawni’s butt crack. Not only is he spanked, but Sonny watches the punishment from behind and later joins in too.

“First off, I want you to know, Chance that I didn’t appreciate you standing behind me and eying my private areas. Besides this instance you are a nice boy but that was an invasion of my privacy and I must deal with it. We are all nineteen now and your naughty panty crack and bottom watching is inexcusable.

“Sonny what are you talking about? I did not disrespect you. Where did you get that idea?”

“Don’t bother denying it you naughty boy. I saw you staring down the back of our cool yellow Lycra pants looking at the back of my panties and bare ass crack above. Take some responsibility for your actions, boy. “Okay, but it was not my fault it was just there. You were the one sitting that way displaying your bare butt crack!”

Instead of debating my logical explanation Tawni took charge. Sonny just stood there and smiled at my discomfort. “Here are your choices. Either you let me spank your bottom until it looks like a red and purple tinted art work or I can phone the police putting your sorry ass in student court.”

I was now trembling as I knocked on the door of the trailer, my legs slightly trembling. As the door opened the moment of truth had arrived. The peeping activities I had engaged at had led me to Tawni and Sonny’s retribution. “Get your naughty ass in here.”

She spoke with a voice that brooked not discussion and walked to the front of the trailer. I climbed up into the parquet wood floor of the set trailer and when I was inside she shut the steel hinged door just as Sonny cut on a light. I watched Tawni’s ass encased in a tight visible panty lined pair of Lycra yellow pants as she made her to her awaiting boyfriend at the front of the set dressing room trailer.

Tawni told me to have a seat on the couch and she sat down in a chair across from across from me. I could not help, but see her panty crotch sharing with me she was wearing white panties. The spanker in me once again fantasized about turning Sonny over my lap for a hard spanking for her unladylike sitting and visible panty lines and I throbbed to my dismay and Sonny’s amusement. I was rattled out of my fantasy by the stern voice of Tawni and the accompanying chuckles of Sonny. She was definitely enjoying my discomfort that was for sure!

“Pull down your pants and come lie across Sonny’s lap, Chase,” Tawni ordered.

I pulled down my slacks and bent over the pretty girl’s smirking lap. “I have plans for your bottom while Sonny turns your bottom into a red sun artwork.”

“Yes ma’am,” I responded accepting my discipline and first adult spanking was going to come at the hands of her class nemesis.”

“Hands only Sonny, but you can pull his under-panties down if you like.”

Tawni satisfied Sonny had the right idea on the way she wanted me to be spanked, nodded and left the trailer with me at the sadistic whim of what I knew to be her boyfriend. Sonny wasted no time pulling down my white underpants and baring the surface she intended to damage before her classmate came back to finish the job with the wooden hairbrush she was buying at the department store.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.