Marriage Is a Contract
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Sam Hill agreed to a marriage of convenience with his frustrated female friend Deanna, he never would have guessed that it would become a lot more than just a partnership with benefits. Life has a funny way of changing your priorities and perspectives, even for pessimists and cynics like him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Incest   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Nudism   Prostitution   Violence  

The years passed very quickly, much more than I thought, in fact. It badly strained things between the ladies and their parents, not to mention me, for a while, but in time, they accepted that I lived with and ... slept with, both of their daughters. They thought that it was sick and immoral, but they proved unwilling to rock the boat in a way that would risk their contact with their grandchildren, all eight of them, in fact. Amber and Jeanette were joined by Samantha and Samuel Junior at first (Erin’s first pair), followed by Benjamin (no, we couldn’t resist) and Tabitha (courtesy of Deanna again), and at last Kendra and Kerry, thanks to Erin again. After that, both ladies went on the Pill and that was it, the end of the road for new offspring.

As for the other lovers, well, Annette, Deanna, and I had our deal, and God, it was pretty sweet! We all took full advantage of the chance to explore Deanna’s sexuality as well as the joy of threesomes with each other. Annette never did want to stop and she still hadn’t, years later. She was hooked equally on both Deanna and me. As for Darley, it was just her and me when we were together and she gave of herself in ways that I could never have guessed, often very submissively at times, sincerely atoning for past bullying with interest and in spades. If she had others, I didn’t know it, but I didn’t care. She and I were very happy with what we had.

Robbie and Deanna had a very rough patch following the wedding and her staunch refusal to bail him out, not to mention her having my children. They resumed their affair eventually, though, even as Robbie found himself another girlfriend. In fact, that made things easier on both of them, though it didn’t last, as the girl in question simply couldn’t bring herself to share him or condone his adultery with Deanna. While it lasted, though, it eased the pressure on them and me ... and Erin, among others.

Nora Vasquez loved Robbie a good deal, but it was just too much for her, that and the fact that he had to eventually admit being sterile. To be fair to him, though, at least he was honest with her, both about his sterility and about his long-term romance with Deanna. She was just too much of a good Catholic girl from Spanish Harlem to accept the idea of him not only having another woman, but a married woman to boot. Even so, they lasted a good year before she hit the front door and never looked back. Deanna and Robbie held on as lovers, though, at least at this point, if a bit awkward and tense, even intermittent at times.

About five years down the road and Beatrice Maxwell had some unexpected pains in her belly. This led to the unfortunate reality that couldn’t be ignored. She was tested, and sure enough, she had stomach cancer. Two years of chemo, radiation, etc. and everything only put it in remission for a short time. I gained a whole new respect for Clark, as I realized just how devoted this man was to his wife. He might be misguided in his religious views, at least to me, but he was a loving and doting husband, committed to his wife’s care to the bitter end.

Less than half a day left upon this Earth, Beatrice asked to see me in private, much to my surprise. I had felt things get frostier between herself and me since discovering that my marriage to Deanna was broad enough to include both sisters, much to her chagrin ... and her husband’s. Even so, I wasn’t going to deny the old lady her last chance to discuss whatever mattered so much to her. I was very curious, as a matter of fact.

“Ma’am,” I addressed her formally at first.

“Oh, stop that foolishness, son. Call me ‘Mom.’ You’re basically my son-in-law twice over, aren’t you? You’re the father of all eight of my grandchildren, husband and lover to both of my daughters. Let’s not be coy or play word games here. You’re virtually married to both of them, a polygamist in all but name. I’ve never approved, morally and spiritually, of your arrangement, but I have to admire how committed you’ve proven to be in your own rather lecherous way to my daughters.

“Without your sinful lifestyle, I would have maybe half as many grandchildren, if that many, and only half as much joy in my life. Your children filled a space inside me that I thought that my faith already did. You also made my Deanna much happier than Robbie ever did, I promise you that much. He was never any good for her, and one can only hope that she’ll give him up someday.

“Yes, I know, you’ve had to accept his role in her life. That’s been your sacrifice for all of the pleasure and joy of having my daughters in yours. He’s been your cross to bear, mostly because he keeps bringing Deanna pain and sorrow. He’s her addiction, her baggage, and you’ve been more patient than most men would be, just as Erin and she have been less jealous than most women would expect to be in the Bible Belt.

“Anyway, while Clark has been the very model of a Christian husband and such, not to mention father, you’ve been remarkable enough in your own hedonistic fashion. You’ve been very good to my daughters and I want to apologize and ask your forgiveness for judging you, when your crime or sin has been loving my daughters. Oh, I know that it hasn’t been the flash and spark of romantic love as people think of it, but you have shown love in paying her bills, raising your children together, taking her on vacations, being at her side when she gave birth, consoling her when Robbie hurt her yet again, holding her head when she had to throw up due to morning sickness or hangovers, hosting her little parties or letting her host them, going to family dinners and reunions where we all judged you behind your back and smiled at you to your face, etc. Don’t think that I didn’t notice this.

“You did this for BOTH of my daughters. If Erin had just been a side piece, you wouldn’t have been there for her, either. If Deanna were just a wife of convenience, why did you consistently treat her with affection and respect more than Robbie, who supposedly loved her so sweetly and romantically? If I have to hear of how romantic Robbie is one more time, I think that I will be even sicker than I am. There is more to romance, to loving, than flowers and Netflix and chill! There is also breakfast in bed when she’s had a rough week, rubbing her feet when she’s sore, rubbing her back, and, yes, that’s true even when you also seize the chance to fondle her ass!

“Which is more loving, the occasional date and tumble with flowers and such, or taking the kids to PTA when your wife has to attend a bachelorette party for her close friends that she committed to before the school administration suddenly switched the dates? Which is more romantic, going to the movies together with a woman, or braving the idiots who somehow think you whipped because you buy feminine supplies and chocolate at the last minute for your wives? Which is more caring, a Valentine once a year, or a surprise trip to the spa when your ladies need a break from the hassles of motherhood?

“If that’s being a half-husband to your wives, I’d take that over a ‘whole boyfriend’ who delays your date so that he could joke around a little longer at the barbershop. Yes, I got the whole story of how Deanna proposed this unorthodox marriage from her years ago. I know all about Darley Marcus, about Annette Krauss, about Deanna’s little lesbian deal with that waitress, too, about all of the threesomes, including where Robbie and you shared Deanna and he went home once he got off and showered, while you cuddled with her. It’s not my scene, but the difference between loving husband and loving boyfriend is telling.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.