Marriage Is a Contract
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Sam Hill agreed to a marriage of convenience with his frustrated female friend Deanna, he never would have guessed that it would become a lot more than just a partnership with benefits. Life has a funny way of changing your priorities and perspectives, even for pessimists and cynics like him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Incest   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Nudism   Prostitution   Violence  

By that point, Robbie really was jealous, just as Deanna predicted, as he had to watch from the sidelines while I walked with Deanna everywhere, hand in hand like any couple. No one would have guessed that we were anything but a very romantic, loving pair. Our wedding was a very big deal, and yes, Robbie got an invite as planned. He even attended, strangely enough, though he had to be escorted off the premises when he produced a pair of brass knuckles and went after me at the reception. He was arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct, though I was kind enough not to press charges for assault. (Deanna was already mad at him, best not to suddenly turn her anger on me when I was trying to enjoy my wedding night and honeymoon, it might cast a pall on things.)

Deanna made a very beautiful bride, too, even more so with the growing baby bump by then. Her father wasn’t too happy that I had obviously fucked his elder daughter out of wedlock, but so had Robbie, who lived with her outside of marriage, and at least I had tied the knot with her. Robbie nearly spoke up when Reverend Aidan Jessup asked for objections, but he was quickly hushed by Erin, who wasn’t about to let anyone ruin her twin sister’s day. No, the entire Maxwell clan, though not overly thrilled with a “backslidden Christian,” as they called me, still circled the wagons to back their pride and joy up. They went out of their way to ensure that she had a very happy wedding to me, never guessing that she still loved Robbie’s sorry ass.

They also didn’t know that she and I had an open marriage and one of convenience to boot. In fact, more than a few of Deanna’s relatives commented on how happy she was with me, as opposed to when she was with Robbie, much to my shock and hers. Perhaps they just assumed that it was love, because modern, Western culture has trouble with the idea of a mercenary marriage and often considers it bizarre or perverse. Never mind that the majority of their ancestors did it all the time. Never mind that much of humanity does it even now and doesn’t appear to suffer too much from it.

“Come here, son. Now, listen, I think that you still need to get right with God, but I am very pleased with the fact that you did the right thing by my daughter. Yes, you sinned, as did she, and as did Robbie, but you’ve got one foot back on the right path by entering the proper, Biblical estate of holy matrimony, truly becoming one flesh with Deanna, the mother of your children. I believe, honestly, that she will do right by you, too.

“I’m also pleased that neither of you went for an abortion. That would only compound the sin of fornication with that of murder, shedding innocent blood. As a result of one wrong choice and several right ones, I have my grandchild or grandchildren on the way, and for that I am very grateful to you two and God as well. Her mother and I are very happy, all things considered. You always struck me as a good friend and I often wondered why she wasted her time with Robbie when she could have a better sort of man.

“Despite your sins, you’re essentially that better man. You could be even better, but that’s between you and God. Truth be told, I never much liked Robbie, anyway. Welcome to the family, son,” Clark Maxwell shook my hand and even clapped me on the back a little like his own son.

“Sam, thank you, seriously. You gave me real hope for both of my daughters. If Deanna could break loose from that Robbie jerk, then perhaps there’s a chance for Erin even now. She doesn’t seem to have much in the way of a love life, but I can only hope that she finds someone more like you, less like Robbie. He wasted so much of her time, keeping her on the edge, hoping for a proposal, a ring, all that jazz. Not a sign, ever. You knocked her up, but instead of fleeing as I feared when I heard of that, you took a leap of faith and chose to ask her to marry you.

“I know that some of this was urgency on your part, but when things became tough and you faced either growing up and taking responsibility for the woman that you loved and your child, versus tucking tail and running, you stepped up to the plate and hit a grand slam. Yes, the initial conception was a sin, as was shacking up, but so was what Robbie did with Deanna. The difference lies in how you approached your obligations. Instead of trying to evade your role, you took it on ... I’m proud to be your mother-in-law and call you family,” Beatrice Maxwell hugged me close, even crying a little.

“Hey,” Erin was next to speak to me, “Can we ... talk in private a little?”

“Sure ... sis,” I smiled at Erin, making her blush a little, as we pulled aside into a small supply room.

“I like that. Sis. I like being family with you, though part of me is jealous. Seriously. I ... I guess that I waited too long. It ... it’s too late, but for what it’s worth, I... , “ Erin fought back tears as she stammered and struggled with the truth.

“I know, Erin. I know how you feel about me. Deanna told me,” I told her, kissing her softly on the lips, much to her shock.

“But ... you ... you married her! You love her, not me,” Erin tried to make sense of this.

“No, I love her AND you. There’s a difference, sis. I like both of you very much. We can all win here. We can all have what we want,” I assured her, not mentioning yet that I wasn’t sure if Deanna and I would last ... that was a problem for another day, and with two babies on the way, I was in no rush to divorce her anytime soon.

“Meaning? You’ll cheat on Deanna? You barely married her today! What the hell is this? I love you, but you’re not making any sense, you’re scaring me, and you’re breaking my heart,” Erin was visibly dismayed, as the door opened up.

“This ... is our deal, sis,” Deanna said to her, “Sam and I have an open marriage. It’s totally cool, Erin. I really am fine with this. We’re sisters, twins. We should share a man, if you ask me. Particularly this man. I won’t share Robbie with you, though. Not because I wish you to deprive you, but because he’s like an addiction that I have and Sam is smart enough to accept it. He’s just not something that I would want to put you through, given his rather selfish ways. I still love Robbie and we’re still together, at least for now, though I have my doubts after this incident.”

“Wait ... you’re cheating on Sam with Robbie? This is ... just weird,” Erin tried to make heads or tails of the whole deal.

“It’s not cheating. I know about it. She knows about me and other women. Though to be fair, I didn’t take up with Darley Marcus until she resumed relations with Robbie. And that’s not counting Annette Krauss. Yes, they’re both my lovers, as you can be. Hell, Deanna’s sleeping with Annette, too. It’s a relatively recent thing, as it happens. Only been going on since Deanna and Robbie resumed their sexual congress, too. Past few months and all.

“Before that, well, she and I took a break from other people and focused on each other to help make a baby together. Technically, I didn’t have to, per our agreement, but I wanted to devote as much sperm to making babies as I could. Turns out that I didn’t need to, as we seemed to have nailed it on the first day. The only reason that we know it’s mine and not Robbie’s is that we tested the DNA as soon as we could do an amnio. We also learned that he’s sterile, due to mumps when he was a kid,” I explained to Erin, who blushed more than a little.

“Um ... well, anyway, I’m no plaster saint. I brought you in here more than just to confess. It was my clumsy way to try to seduce you if I could. I’d rather have an affair, even a secret one that you were ashamed and couldn’t admit to anyone, than not have you at all. It’s like that Barbara Mandrell song. You know, ‘If Loving You Is Wrong, I Don’t Want To Be Right.’ Nice, wholesome country song, right? Lol. It is a funny song to be sung by a Christian woman, though.

“Anyway, I wanted to catch you before the wedding night and honeymoon, get at least one turn with you, and if I’m perfectly honest here ... have your baby. I’m ... fertile, you see. Very, very fertile. If you don’t mind, seriously don’t mind, is it ... you know, okay?” Erin dared to ask us for our permission to use me for sex, to knock her up at least this once.

“Baby girl, you have no idea just how okay this is with us, alright? There is, however, one condition, one that Deanna insisted upon, being the protective older sister that she is, of course. She can tell you better than I can,” I turned to my bride to explain to my sweet sister-in-law.

“Um ... let’s just say that once this happens, we shut the door on monogamy for good, and that’s fine with me. You see, I got Sam to agree that if you and he ever started a love affair, and yes, that’s how I see it ... a love affair, just as what I have with Robbie ... anyway, if you two do, he’s not allowed to dump you. He agreed to this quite readily, I might add. Clearly, he’s very fond of you as well as me. It’s just how he is. I tell ya, I’m really doubting Robbie at times, though he still has this pull on me,” Deanna clarified, making Erin’s eyes bug out in shock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.