Sushil's Wife Entertains Guests  - Cover

Sushil's Wife Entertains Guests

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A middle aged Desi wife decides to expand her sexual experience when male visitors stay at her house. Her husband learns to accept his changed but now sexier and happier spouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Slut Wife   Sharing   Indian Male   Indian Female   Indian Erotica   Prostitution  

Rajesh and Sanjay were still being serviced by Anitha, their household helper woman. One day she brought an attractive young woman with her. “This is Parul, my daughter. She is staying with me to help care for her stepfather who, as you know, is getting sicker. She wanted to meet someone closer to her own age. I thought of you Sanjay.”

Parul greeted him and asked, “Will you take a walk with me. I’d like to get to know you and I have something to talk about.”

As they walked around the apartment complex Parul opened with, “My parents are Desi but I was born and raised here. I have mostly American culture so please understand that I may be more direct than you are used to. May I ask you some personal questions? I will explain later and you may ask me anything you wish also.”

Sanjay agreed so Parul continued, “Have you been married?” (No) “Do you have a girlfriend?” (No) “Do you have sex with anyone besides my mother?”

Sanjay stopped and looked at her. She grinned and continued, “I know that you have sex with my mother. That is why she suggested I meet you. I am engaged back home and used to having sex frequently. I cannot go as long as I will be staying here without it, so I’d like to have sex with you every day or two. I am also glad that you are taller than me like my fiancé is. You are about his size and I hope your cock is too.”

Sanjay finally replied, “You are certainly direct. Much more than I am used to. What does your fiancé know about this?”

“He knows that I will not be celibate. I don’t expect him to be either. I will send him your picture and pictures of us having sex if you agree to do so.”

Sanjay continued, “In answer to your question, I have sex occasionally with the wife of a colleague and also with his sister when she visits. They are both married and careful who they bed.”

“Thanks for being honest with me. I might want to try others too while I am here and I will be honest about that as well. So we are in agreement?” Sanjay nodded.

Parul said excitedly, “It’s been nearly a week since I had a man between my legs. Let’s hurry back and get naked. I want to see and feel what my mother has told me about. This will be the second time I will feel a cock that has been in her. Her husband is my stepfather and has fucked me a few times in the past when he could. Oh yes, I have had lovers of many colors and I am Desi, but never before laid a man who was born in India. I love firsts.”

It is a good thing that Sanjay had experienced vigorous sex with Bunny because Parul was a wild and crazy fuck. Not in a bad way, mind you, but just very hot and energetic. Ten years younger, with plenty of experience already, she knew what she wanted and took it.

Parul was completely natural. She not only let her pubes grow wild but didn’t shave her legs or armpits. About five feet ten with long dark hair, she carried C cup tits high and firm. She was reasonably trim and well-toned so any sexual position wasn’t a physical problem for her.

Sanjay was both thrilled and awed. He didn’t know sex could be that vigorous but was ready for more ... as soon as he recovered. She loved his long lund, that was for sure. And he loved the way her mouth, hands, mummay, and choot made it feel. He guessed that her gand was no stranger to lund either. That would be interesting.

They fucked at least once every day. And he soon found out that her gand liked lund. He didn’t have the time or energy to chod her mother any more. His long work days limited the opportunities they had together and Parul began complaining.

Sanjay thought who he knew men that might be interested in helping. Rajesh was busy enough with her mother. Perhaps Sushil or their tenant. Perhaps BOTH, he thought! He didn’t know anyone else. He would ask Nisha’s advice.

Nisha listened carefully. She wasn’t sure she wanted her husband’s energy burned by this woman, but it might be a good experience for him. The renter was always khada so he would be interested she was sure. She asked Sanjay to bring this woman over to get acquainted.

At first Nisha didn’t like Parul, who looked Desi but acted so American. After they had talked a while she recognized their sisterhood and felt better about helping her. This young woman was already sexually where she had only just gotten to when more than ten years older. Perhaps she could learn from her.

Nisha spoke, “I will introduce you to my husband and to a young man your age who rents a room from us. They make the choices for their bodies just like I make for mine. I just ask that you limit how much time you spend with them since I have needs too.”

Parul put her hand on Nisha’s arm, “I only need them a few times a week to add to Sanjay’s efforts. I do not want to interfere in your sex life at all and will cut back if it becomes a problem.”

Actually the variety stimulated Nisha’s two lovers and she got more and better chudai. And she understood better what they were experiencing with her sex life.

After Parul had been there about six weeks, Anitha’s husband died. Following the cremation, Parul had a goodbye fuck with each of her three local men and left for home, about a day’s drive away.

Two days later Sanjay returned late at night from work to find a person in his bed. Parul awoke and asked him to get naked with her. After a round of sex where no words were spoken, Parul asked him to stay inside her.

“When I got home to my fiancé he was different. He didn’t want sex with me like I expected. I asked him what the hell was going on. He said that he had discovered that my girlfriend was more compatible with him than I was. She was going to get a divorce and they would marry.

“I was shocked and didn’t say anything. I took off his engagement ring and went to the bathroom. I dropped it in the toilet and shit and pissed on it. Then I went to my room and packed. Everything that I care about is in my car.”

Sanjay absorbed this and said softly, “Of course you can stay here for now.”

Parul began sobbing, “I have nothing right now but I am a certified chef and many restaurants would hire me. I will not be a burden. Also, on the drive back here I had a lot of time to think. You and I are different in many ways but we go together very well. I bring adventure and excitement to your life and you bring balance and stability to mine. You were so damn considerate of my needs and even arranged sex with others for me. I’ve never met a man who was that good. I would like to marry you! Will you have me?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.