The Valley Clan Saga - Part 1 - Cover

The Valley Clan Saga - Part 1

Copyright© 2017 by Smiley Smith

Chapter 9: Harem Expansion and Initiations

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Harem Expansion and Initiations - A young man forms a prepack harem on the way to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem  

The next day my training for the day was done by noon. The AI had scheduled Donna for 1300 hours and Diane for 1400 hours for their interviews. By then I had little doubt that Susan, Kim, Sally and Kate had been talking them to death over the intra ship communications system. The communications to the CS concubine pool protocol had been established long before we boarded, to help the concubine’s mental health. Concubines each had a thirty minute allotment per day to talk. Most of the contacts were being ignored by sponsors, but some of the sponsors answered or allowed their concubines to answer. Most conversations went poorly.

There were complaints to the CS offices from sponsors about the conduct of some of the concubines on the communications system. Some of the concubines were getting very creative with the insults of the sponsors. I was told that as CS officer I had to deal with those complaints. I was a little pissed about that development. The AI said that I should not worry too much, just spank the concubines involved the first day and word will get out that it is a bad idea.

I went to the CS office with the teenagers, to interview Donna Matrix. I had decided at this point to just talk to Donna and Dianne assuming they interviewed well, accept them without the test drive, much like the other ladies. They were both fourteen and I thought that it would be best to wait until we were back in my pod to have our first round of sex.

I had Sally bring Donna to the CS office. We talked about various things including sex and her attitudes about harem life. She seemed very easy going and liked the whole idea of Confederacy life. She even brought up spanking for fun; I am sure because of her conversations with the teenagers. She even was looking forward to an initiation scenario she figured would happen when she joined my harem. She said, “I have been talking with your concubines and we have been planning something we think you will enjoy.” ‘So much for me being in charge,’ I thought at first. I soon realized though that if I wanted spanking scenarios, it would probably be better if the ladies initiated them.

I then asked Donna why her first sponsor had rejected her. She teared up and said, “I was a virgin the first time. He said I was not good in bed, that I had no skills and was not learning them fast enough. He said I did not enjoy it with him and that was important to him. He was right but he was very rough with both of us. My sister concubine, Theresa, was much better than I and much more experienced. She refused to help me learn because she said it gave her an advantage over me.”

I asked, “Did you tell your sponsor that?”

“Yes, but he said it was my responsibility to learn and that she did not have to help me. I think he had already decided to trade me in.” I had the AI make a note to give her previous sponsor a concubine with more than enough experience to make his concubine beg for help. I knew I had a couple in the pool.

I was happy with Donna. I told her, “In my harem the teenagers have two concubines eager to help them learn the art of sex, especially if she didn’t mind a spanking or two.”

She laughed and said, “Any type of foreplay would have helped. I need time to make it work for me. If he had got me wet, I would have enjoyed it. I need to be stimulated and even the threat of a spanking would have helped. He just wanted me to get wet just at the thought of sex with him.”

I asked, “Donna will you join my harem?”

She was overjoyed and said, “Yes, but you have to agree to spank me every time we have sex!”

“I don’t think it will be necessary after a while, but rest assured, if it is, I will do it for us!”

She came to me, wrapped her arms around me and hugged. I felt her sex and it was moist but not wet. She said, “I know we can’t do this right now, but if you swatted my butt a few times I can handle it myself until you have more time.”

Donna was of course naked for her interview with me. I said OK and pulled her over to my knees and grabbed my ping-pong paddle. I swatted her ten or fifteen times and then felt down under. Sure enough she was dripping wet. I fingered her for a while, but then she knew I had to go, so she lifted herself off my knee gave me a hug and kiss. Then she went back to her room in the CS pod to pick up her things.

I said, “AI, please assign Donna Matrix to my harem.”

“Acknowledged.”

I had Susan get Dianne Spector and bring her to my office. We sat on the couch together and discussed her and her situation. It was much the same as Donna’s rejection but the sponsor was blaming it on her being so close to sponsor level that she did not make sufficient effort to please him.

I asked Dianne if she thought she had. She said, “At first I tried really hard, soon it became more apparent that no matter how much I tried, I was not going to match my sister concubine. He was never going to be happy with me and told me that I was not trying hard enough because I expected to become a sponsor. This crushed me, and I became despondent. I am happy he turned me into the pool. Hopefully I will get together with a sponsor who will help me learn how to become a good concubine and then maybe even a good sponsor. I have no idea if I will ever rate a sponsor CAP score but I hope I do.”

I asked her what her CAP score was, and she said 6.4. She was told to retest on her birthday, which was ten months from now. I then told her about life in my pod and what I expected from my concubines including those that had a chance to become a sponsor. She would spend time in sleep trainer learning how to become a sponsor. I discussed our kinks.

I asked, “Dianne Spector, do you want to be my concubine?”

“Yes, Sir I do!”

“AI please register Dianne Spector as my concubine.”

“Acknowledged.”

She was on my lap in a second and said, “The idea of you spanking me turns me on. I know you enjoy it too. We don’t have time to have sex or even a quickie, but a short spanking would start getting me ready for tonight’s initiation. Please spank me!” Again, I was glad I had control over my pod but hey, I’ll go with the flow.

I worked her over my knees and gave her ten to fifteen swats with the paddle. She was dripping when I was done. I let her up and she went to gather her things.

When Dianne returned, I walked her and Donna and the other teenagers to my pod and introduced them as new harem sisters. I had all my concubines dress in what was used at other CS offices as concubine CS uniforms. They carefully had no rank insignias or mention of CS on them but they were the correct colors.

I returned to the CS office bringing my concubines. We left Joan in charge of the dependents. We found a line forming at the waiting room door. I had told them I had other matters to attend to before I dealt with them.

The AI had a list of complaints from sponsors about CS concubines calling their pods and disturbing them. Most could be classified as concubines begging to come back and do better. Some degenerated into shouting matches with one side or both sides trading insults and vulgar, sometimes anatomically impossible, suggestions. Some of the sponsors were demanding that the concubines be punished, while others just wanted the calls to stop. I told the AI to stop concubines calling any sponsors that had registered complaints.

I asked that the AI review the complaints that demanded the concubine be punished and to close all cases where there was no demand for punishment and the concubine was not verbally rude.

The AI said that out of the thirty-two complains there were twenty-eight cases where punishment was demanded or the concubine was rude. I told the AI that I thought that was a lot of cases. I spent the next thirty minutes reviewing the first ten cases. Sadly, I had to agree with the sponsor or AI in all cases. I assigned them ten to thirty strokes of the strap. I had to adjourn at that point to handle new sponsors wanting to release their concubines and get a new one.

I found the incoming sponsor and concubines to be much easier to deal with on the second day. The AI told me that the second day’s number usually reduced by seventy percent. Most of the sponsors turning in their concubines were very reluctant to do so, it was just that the concubine did not fit in their harem for the long run. I now had sixty-five sponsors looking for concubines to replace the ones they had turned in.

I went back to reviewing the complaints and finished the last fourteen. In the end I had three repeat offenders, one with five calls and two with three calls. The one with five calls was truly belligerent. I assigned her sixty lashes with the strap. The AI thought I was being too lenient. It might have been right, but I wanted her to still be able to find a sponsor, without looking like Rudolf the red assed reindeer. Besides it was her first offense, she probably did not understand the consequences of her actions.

The ones with three offenses I assigned forty lashes with the strap. I wanted to send a message. Don’t muck with me. Don’t muck with sponsors. I was surprised that I had no problems with my concubines yet, but the teenagers still were in school and were falling back on parent/teacher/student behavior. Helen and Joan were submissive to men and, so far, none of the sponsors had bothered them. Mostly that was because I was usually around and people did not mess with the property of colonels.

I pulled a spanking bench out of a closet in the CS office. There was a spot in the middle of the office which allowed quick connect bolts to secure the bench to the floor. I had it set up in seconds. I double checked it. I was going to have to be harsh here because maintaining control of the CS concubine pool has been a problem in the past according to records I had seen. If I did not lay down the law now the logical progression would be a lot of concubines being recycled.

I was going to be in this job only for four weeks but I had hopes for the CS pool to be as empty as possible when we arrived at Befordat whatever concubines that might be left I wanted under control, healthy, and ready to be paired with a sponsor. If I had to whop some butt to do that, I would. One thing was certain. I would not be short concubines because I had to recycle them; not if I could help it.

I had all the concubines who had insulted sponsors come to the CS office waiting room. As they arrived, they began to realize that they were in trouble. I had all twenty sit on benches in the room.

<<They have been bragging to each other about how they insulted their former sponsors. Margret Morris was almost achieving hero status. Some of their sister concubines have warned them that they are going too far. They have ridiculed their sisters and there have been some minor fights that have broken out. You taking them down a peg or two will help stabilize the situation.>>

<Why did you not tell me about the fights before now?>

<<No need to. If I told every sponsor about a concubine on concubine fight I’d have no time to do anything else. Besides it was just a couple of small fights broken up before they really started.>>

The ladies were all seated. I began, “You all know the rules. You are subservient to sponsors. You cannot go and insult them over the communication channels. It is not allowed. Sponsors have demanded that you all be punished, and I agree with them.

“You do not have sponsors in the normal sense. You are in the CS pool and therefore I am your sponsor. Since you broke the rules it reflects on me. I must control you and therefore punish you. I will call you one at a time to the office where you will be punished and then returned to the CS pods. Hopefully you will have learned your lesson and this will not need to be repeated. Your sister concubines in the pod will also learn that there is justice in these pods.

“I will call each of you into the office one at a time and deliver your punishment. You may then return to your quarters. You will be denied clothing for the next seventy-two hours. You many not miss any of your scheduled meals or appointments. In short you will be required to show off your asses for the next three days, as part of your punishment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.