The Valley Clan Saga - Part 1 - Cover

The Valley Clan Saga - Part 1

Copyright© 2017 by Smiley Smith

Chapter 4: First Night on the Taurus Clipper

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: First Night on the Taurus Clipper - A young man forms a prepack harem on the way to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem  

We had gathered in our new living room. I figured we needed to have some order in our pods, especially if I was not available.

“Now I want to make some decisions. First, Helen is second in command. When Helen is busy, Joan is next in line. If neither one of them is available for whatever issue comes up, make the best decision you can and I will back you.

“Helen, will run the household. She will be in charge of my schedule and household needs that are not immediately solved by obvious means.

“Joan, will be in charge on child rearing. Go to her with any questions. Helen will defer to Joan on these issues.

“Discipline of children is the responsibility of the mother of the child. If I need to be involved, you need to go through Joan.”

Everyone seemed happy with the decisions. They seemed obvious.

“Next I want to talk about our sexual plans. I want to make the first time special for each of the teenagers. I am going to do each of you one at a time. We will schedule two hours for each of you with a one-hour break between sessions. We will start at 10 AM tomorrow. We are going to have fun. You are allowed to ask one person to come join us to help you. You don’t have to ask anyone though.

“After 10 PM the orgy resumes.

“For tonight though we have a couple of spankings to administer.” Both Helen and Joan looked a little white, knowing they had made mistakes that were going to lead to being spanked. Then Joan and I are going to have fun together tonight.

I thought it was funny how the teenagers were anticipating the spankings, until Sally asked, “James, Sir, may we watch both the spankings and the sex tonight. We want to see what to expect, understand what it feels like. We have never watched you spank anyone. We also want to watch how you do sex.”

“I like to make a punishment a private affair between the person I am spanking and me. Therefore, there are terms to letting you watch. Helen and Joan are getting thirty swats each with a ping pong paddle. If you watch you get ten swats each from me and five swats each from Helen and Joan. You must only observe Joan and me when we are having sex, no talking, and no giggling. Five swats for any violation. Do you agree?”

I was sure there would be at least some hesitation but I received four eager, “Yes Sir!” answers.

Sally volunteered, “My sister and I have been spanked, regularly, since we were children. We have fantasies about being spanked by our lovers. A spanking by the two women who are the leaders of our family is going to happen eventually anyway. You are going to be leaving on deployments, usually about six months, they will be in charge, and we are teenagers. We are going to screw up, and they are going to have to punish us. My sister and I are much more comfortable with corporal punishment than other more time consuming options.

Kim then said, “Mom spanks us all the time. Kate and I want to see mother spanked. It is well worth a few swats just to witness it, especially if you make it fun for us. Helen and mom will deserve payback, especially after we are done encouraging you.” She started chuckling and the other three joined in. I realized I was about to be an accomplice in a plot to get even. I decided I would go along as long as it didn’t go too far.

Kate said, “Don’t worry, we are just going to encourage you, nothing more. You should tell us to stop if you think we are going too far.”

“We probably have already gone too far,” Sally added, her eyes cast to the ground. I could see she was not completely on board.

I winked at Sally when she looked up. I said to all of them, “Think of this a play scenario to have fun. In the scenario, everyone has a part. Helen and Joan have made a mistake by punishing you. Since it involves you four, you get to watch. Say a couple of bad teachers getting spanked by their principal in front of the students she had wronged. Then the principal deciding that the students were disrespecting their teachers and the teachers being allowed to retaliate after the principal warms their butts.

“What do you all think?”

Joan answered, “This could be fun as long as you play with all of us as we go.”

Helen said, “And we can play with the girls too!”

Kim said, “Yes!” The other three are nodding their heads up and down.

“Okay that’s what we will do.”

The AI chimed in, “Colonel Valley, you and your concubines are scheduled for your preliminary scans and nanite infusions in twenty minutes. I suggest you prepare to leave.”

I said, “Ladies, put on your shifts and get ready to leave.”

They all ran off. The AI continued, “Colonel Valley, we are also going to put in your initial implants, so you can communicate privately with the AI and so that certain things that will need to be discussed can be done privately, without everyone knowing.”

“AI, when you are talking to me in a private or about non-military subject, please call me James.”

“Understood. I will point out that AIs might occasionally misjudge the situation though we are getting pretty good about it.”

The ladies returned. I would have laughed if they were not blushing so red. Whoever designed these things went out of their way to demean the women. The top of the shift barely covered their areolas of their breasts and you could see the bottom of their crotches including some hair. They were not naked; they were just as good as naked.

We went to the medical center. We were told to get into a med tube naked. I was in for about an hour. The teenagers for about fifteen minutes. Helen and Joan were done in about thirty minutes. The ladies were sent to a waiting room so that I could escort them to our pods. The AI said he adjusted their blood pressure and removed a couple of precancerous conditions in their breasts. The statements were stated as a matter of fact. I did not realize that the AI was not making the statements to the room and asked, “What do you mean by precancerous conditions?” At which time both Joan and Helen’s faces turned white and they sat down.

The AI, sensing that the ladies were about to faint, spoke up, “Helen and Joan, both of you had precancerous conditions in your breasts. They may or may not have developed into breast cancer of some sort. I have removed them. This is standard operating procedure. Many women your age have these conditions, so this is nothing to be concerned about. We AIs like to get these problems solved immediately since it only takes a few minutes.”

As we walked back to our pods the ladies were all smiles. The AI said to me privately, <<Your concubines were planning the return and the spanking scenario while you were in the tube. It sounds like they have set it up nicely. Don’t worry if they look like they have lost their minds. They have it all planned out. You are to catch them paddling the teenagers as teachers. You are to paddle the teachers because the spankings are unwarranted. They have asked me if they could wear costumes. I said they need your permission but I think that your allowing them to do what they want in this scenario, makes that unnecessary. I have the school girl and teacher costumes ready.>>

<Okay. I understand. Give them the costumes.>

When we entered the pod, we discovered our dependents had arrived. They were hungry and I was too, so we sat at the kitchen table and had a late lunch. I was introduced to all the dependents. There were varying reactions to me. Daddy Steven was decided on as my name. Mommy Helen, Mommy Joan, Mommy Susan, Mommy Sally, Mommy Kimmy and Mommy Kate were decided as the names for the mothers. It was agreed that if Mommy was used as a name, the child would be handled by the nearest concubine. It was a little early to call me daddy and I recognized that.

After lunch, the women were all looking at me, and then when I looked at them, they turned away. It was comical. I let everyone’s lunch settle for about an hour and a half during which time the children were discovering various things about the pods. Meanwhile the confused children were asking about their daddies, old and new. The mothers did the best they could, but the question, “Why?” was asked several times.

Eventually the questions died down and the children were beginning to look a little bored. I asked out loud, “AI, are there games for the children to play?”

“Yes, there are, upstairs, in the common room.” The children ran off to the common room with mothers and the teenagers following, leaving me alone on the first floor.

I asked the AI, <Can you babysit the children while my concubines and I talk and have fun?>

<<Yes, I can. I’ll let the concubines know that, and they can work their way downstairs as soon as everything is settled.>>

<Thank you.>

<<If something needs to be handled I will contact you or a concubine. Usually there will not be a problem.

<<The dependents are scheduled for their screenings at 07:30 tomorrow.>>

<Very good. Let my ladies know that too.>

<<Acknowledged.

<<You should plan your and your concubines’ enhancements as soon as possible. There will be enough free resources to get them all done soon.

<<There is a hearing scheduled on the extraction disaster tomorrow at 9:00 hours. You are required to attend.>> So much for my sex schedule.

<Do I need to bring any concubines?>

<<Not at this time. Eventually, when questions arise about the casualties, it is quite possible that your concubines might be asked, just to see why things that could have easily been a serious disaster were not. The performance of you and your concubines was outstanding.>>

<<Heads are going to roll though. Too many mistakes were made and we were taken pretty much off guard.>>

<How is the sergeant doing?>

<<He is still in a med tube and will be until about midnight. He will make a full recovery. Your concubines saved his life and the lives of many more.>>

Helen asked, “Sir, we wish to provide you a scenario as you described. Is it okay to wear costumes to generate the effect we want?”

“Yes, go ahead.”

“Sir, could you go to the office while we prepare the scene. The AI will cue you when to return.”

“Okay.” I smiled and went to the room that would soon be my office/den. I took the time to start designing what I wanted in the den while I waited. I placed an artificial fireplace hearth on one wall and a couple of couches and a desk, using an Early American theme. I placed a very nice swiveling leather desk chair behind the desk. I ensured there was plenty of room for a person to lean over the desk and get paddled or strapped. I told the AI that when we arrived at our destination and the pod expanded I wanted additional office space added to the room so that a conference table would fit.

Eventually I heard swatting going on in the room. The AI said, <<Helen says you should come at your convenience. You should pause and let the scenario go on until you have a grasp of the situation. I am sure you will find it interesting.>>

As I listened, Joan was saying, “When I give the class a punishment task, I expect you to do it. I do not care if you were not in the room when it was assigned. I don’t care if you think you did nothing to deserve it. The other students said you did.”

Now you have to understand, when I grew up, I attended a Catholic school. I volunteered for the cafeteria dish-washing job. Don’t ask me why, anything to get out of the classroom in sixth grade. The long and short of it was you got lunch early (I was always hungry – if you knew what I had for breakfast every day, you would not be surprised). I also got out of the single worse part of the class, which was math, which I could do with one hand tied behind my back. The teacher of the class would often leave the room for a half an hour and do something; I have no idea what.

By the time the teacher came back, the classroom would be a normal classroom with kids talking to each other. There were thirty kids in the class and thirty kids talking at the same time was noisy. Rather than blame the person who was responsible for the noise, namely the teacher for leaving the class unattended for thirty minutes, the students were blamed. The teacher punished the students by assigning them some sort of writing task. If I was not in the room during the incident, or the most of the incident, usually because for about the first ten minutes the class behaved, I did not feel I should be punished, especially since I was cleaning dishes when the so called crime occurred. I refused to do the task.

I was paddled several times when that occurred. My parents were less than helpful, since they had a policy of paddled at school, beaten at home, and my mother was absolutely vicious. She always took the teacher’s side, after all the teacher was the adult and would never lie (which is one of the reasons I disapprove of the Catholic Church to this day, because the teachers lied all the time). Unfortunately, I was bull headed and refused to do a punishment for something I did not do or deserve, just to make the teacher’s job easier. I eventually quit the dish washing job giving the reason that if I was going to be punished for something I didn’t do I mind as well be there and do it.

Needless to say, this unfair treatment of schoolgirl scenario played right into the purse strings of my heart and I went for it. As I walked into the scene Joan and Helen were paddling Kim, Kate, Sally and Susan.

“What is going on here!” I demanded.

“They refused to do a punishment task, I assigned them,” Helen said, “They claimed not to be responsible for the event that occurred. I told them I did not care; they still had to do the task.

“They still did not do it. I asked Joan to help me with paddling them.”

“How many swats did you give them?”

“Forty-five on the way to fifty.”

“I see. You are aware that the rules of this school require that the principal administer all paddling?”

“Yes, sir. You have failed to administer the assigned punishments to these girls in the past and we have determined to administer them ourselves.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.