The Valley Clan Saga - Part 1 - Cover

The Valley Clan Saga - Part 1

Copyright© 2017 by Smiley Smith

Chapter 2: The Extraction

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Extraction - A young man forms a prepack harem on the way to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem  

The next morning, I woke up to a blowjob. Helen was hard at work on my member and it was not long before I came. She swallowed every drop. When I went limp she said, “I’ve been a very bad girl, Sir!”

I responded, “Yes you have, but right now your ass is still glowing like Rudolph’s nose. Let’s try to give your ass a break!”

She smiled up at me and said, “You can always spank it tomorrow. James, I have a personal question. May I ask it?”

“Sure, go ahead.”

“Are you a sponsor?”

“Yes, 6.9.”

“Oh wow! Will you take me and my children with you if we are together during an extraction?”

“Yes, I will.”

It’s a good thing it was a Saturday. Helen went crazy and we did not come up for air until almost noon. When we did she asked about the elephant in the room. “Have you given any thought to a second concubine?”

“No and right now I only have eyes for you!” At that particular moment, I could not believe I needed more than one woman. Helen was that good in bed.

“That’s nice sweetie, thank you. I know this is up to you, but I have had a lot of time to consider this when trying to decide if I wanted to be picked up. I want to suggest something. Okay?”

“Sure, go ahead.”

“If you wait until extraction, you are going to have make a choice of a woman you do not know and you are not going to be sure if she is truly compatible. If you find and commit to someone now, you can live with them and make sure life with them is going to work.”

“Okay, sounds like a good idea.

“Helen what is your CAP score?”

“5.4, sir.”

Meanwhile, my inner voice was working overtime. It was telling me, ‘You need to retest. Remember the people at the test center said that as you get older your score usually goes up. You are close to the 7.0 threshold. It has been six years since you were originally tested!’

As we dressed and I waited for Helen to get ready, I called the CAP testing center and made an appointment for a retest. It turned out they worked weekends and I could go that day if I came in the next two hours. I also made an appointment for Helen at the same time. I figured if she did not want to retest we could always cancel. When Helen came down, I told her that we were going to the CAP testing center and she could retest too.

She thought about it a second and then said. “Good idea! Sir, I have a friend with two daughters, the daughters are twins and just turned fourteen. She’s afraid to go to the testing center, can she and her daughters come with us?”

This could be dangerous. I was a little afraid that being seen with four women might make us a target for Earth First. Then I thought, ‘screw them!’ What kind of a Texan would I be if I let these assholes intimidate me? A friend of a friend needs help. If they can’t take a joke too bad! Helen called them and invited them along. I did not listen to the conversation but it seemed to take a long time. I asked Helen about it. She said, “I had to tell her about you and me. She needs to be able to trust you.” That made sense even if it made things a little more complicated. I was thinking that Helen had an agenda.

I said, “Call her back and tell her that she and her daughters should dress conservatively. We don’t want to be a target for Earth First. We don’t want to be killed before we are extracted.” She did so. Texan man or not, let’s not give them a reason.

She came back looking sheepish and said, “How did you know?”

I said, “She is your friend. It’s only natural that you would want her to come with us. Who knows if I retest higher, I might even be happy if one or both of her daughters come with us.

“Did you tell her about me spanking you?”

“Yes Sir, we’ve talked about it before and about how both of us are turned on by the thought. Am I in trouble, Sir?”

“Yes, but it’s not that serious, we can have fun with it when we get home. Let’s go!”

I received a kiss and hug. “Thank you, Sir.”

As I followed her out of the house I admired her in her tight fitting blue jeans and flowery blouse. She was swaying her hips knowing I was watching. I opened the door and let her in my SUV, telling her, “Keep that up and on the way home we’ll be pulling over in the car to deal with a bad girl.”

She laughed and said, “That sounds like fun!”

“That may be, but we need to be careful. There are eyes watching everywhere. No more sexy displays until we get home for our own safety.”

“Aww, yes Sir!” The disappointment was obvious.

Helen introduced her friend, Joan, and her twin daughters, Kimberly and Katherine. They had obeyed my instructions and dressed conservatively. Her friend was a beautiful, long legged, 5-foot-8 blonde with blue eyes. Kim was an about four-foot-seven blond blue eyed with childishly small boobs. Kate was an about four-foot-six brown eyed brunette. Clearly, they were fraternal twins, pretty, and just starting to develop into women. The twins were young and on their best behavior.

On the way to the testing center Joan was very nervous and was talking an endless stream of information about her life. I learned she was divorced, and that the two daughters were smart and they hoped to score high enough to be sponsors. It was obvious the daughters had heard it all before because of their rolling eyes. They remained silent. I pulled into the CAP testing center parking lot. It was a mobile setup and it moved around a lot, to lessen the threat of an Earth First attack.

We were welcomed by the receptionist, registered and told to wait in lobby. It took almost three hours to do my test. I was very surprised to see that I now had an 8.1 CAP score. Helen’s and Joan’s 5.9 score did not change. Kim and Kate were both crying over their 6.3 and 6.4 CAP scores. They needed 6.5s to make the sponsor cut. I was told they had been at it for an hour and a half. Apparently changes to the CAP test, my studies over the six years, and life experience had allowed me to make big CAP score jump. My test took so long because the AI wanted to make sure that it was not some kind of mistake. I was later told that the AI also had to ask some questions to make sure I fit a certain category of officer that they were looking for.

I walked over to the girls Kim and Kate. I told them, “Hey girls, it’s not the end of the world. You’re close! You can retest in a year. We can get you into classes that will help that.”

Well that did it, now Joan was in tears too. In between the tears Joan said, “We are broke. I have been paying for special courses with loans and extra work. I can’t afford more courses.”

I hugged them all. I was a little surprised when I looked at Helen and saw a smile on her face and tears in her eyes. She knew what I was going to do.

I said, “Ladies, I am a sponsor with a new 8.1 CAP score. If at all possible Helen and I are going to the stars.

“Joan, Helen has talked to you about me. It’s no secret she wants you to come with me. Do you want to see if we are compatible?”

“Yes Sir, but we have to do something about my daughters.”

“I understand. Kim and Kate, I know you are disappointed. I work for a company that has scholarships to certain classes to help make borderline children become sponsors. We will get them into that program.” I was fibbing a little. My company would be starting a scholarship program first thing Monday morning. “Meanwhile, if it should come to pass that we are extracted, you may come to the stars with your mother, Helen and I. What do you think about that?”

I had forgotten how loud that happy teenage girls could scream. The Marines in the center were watching us with smiles on their faces. With their enhanced hearing, they had been listening to our conversation. Though at the time, I thought they were just guessing.

“Let’s go get some lunch, I am starving. The Golden Pony is just around the corner, my treat!” As we left, I noticed a naval lieutenant calling someone on a phone. I did not think much of it at the time. What I did not realize was that I had just triggered a long-standing plan that the Confederacy had to do an extraction at this particular Golden Pony restaurant. Generally, they did not hit the same place twice but this restaurant had already been hit twice. They decided to hit it a third time, just to throw a wrench into what the Earth First thought they knew and could predict.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.