Pleasant Viewing
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by uksnowy

Inspired by viewing some of my old hidden camera upskirt videos from a few years back, when I was a serious voyeur in many activities, this little tale came to mind and is as near as dammit a true story.

The rear view wasn’t bad at all. Grey silver hair, yes, but nicely done, just to shoulder length, a sort of tight curly style. She was toting a large shop bag around, god knows why when she could have put in the trolley which was getting pretty full. Her upper half wear was a neat pink cardigan, probably fitted, but work open over a petty flowery patterned blouse. At that point as I sidled nearer, I got the sight of some hefty mature tits, well held in some brassiere no doubt, but that was immaterial at the moment. Her overall shape was good, thinking about her age which I guessed at early to mid 60s.

She wasn’t hour glass by any stretch of the imagination, but there was a shape. Maybe a two hour glass in that she was thick, but curvy. Her waist was distinctly smaller than the two sections of the glass, one upright, the other down turned and I think that’s what first attracted me. I have a tendency to seek out the mature women. She turned towards me, pondering which of the special offer sauces she should buy, holding a jar in one manicured and blue finger nailed hand, while she plucked and returned other jars on high, high for her shelf. I was a mile away in terms of proximity to my ultimate aim, so wasn’t at risk, maybe twelve feet and two other busy shoppers browsing the same area. I was not at risk ... Well not at that point.

A pleasantly mild atumn Thursday morning had blossomed into a warm sunny afternoon, hence my decision to roam the two local supermarkets on pensioners discount day. It was always a fruitful mission, not that I was targeting capturing pensioners, but they could be grandmas, mothers etc being accompanied by daughters, nieces, even carers, stocking up their larders, before the week end, so the distracted younger ones fussing with the elders and their vagaries, was often a plentiful supply of wank material and uploading to my favourite websites.

The Coop was dead but here at Lidl, I had a good feeling. It was reckoned to be the cheap end of the food chain as against M&S, Sainsburys even Tesco Express, but because of the range of stuff, a lot of it foreign, at extreme discounted prices and that’s every day not just discount day in others, Lidl were attracting a more, what you might call more affluent clientele.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.