The Elf and the Lady - Cover

The Elf and the Lady

Copyright© 2017 by HAL

Chapter 18

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - An elf doesn't pay sufficient attention and strays into human world, but things must be kept in balance, so a human goes the other way (and a horse, fox, zebra.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Magic   Fairy Tale  

Jo was fascinated by what she found in the elfen country. She was welcomed by elf-maids, who hoped for more lessons in sex, and elf-men who found her equally as alluring as Caroline. They were all fascinated by her hairy bush – which she had not intended showing, but which was obviously visible as she bathed and she found a few females spying on her. All too soon she returned to the human world.

“It might work ... no, I’m sure it would. But we’d need more space, more accommodation”

“What do you mean?” Krill and she were entwined; ‘like ivy’ Demelza had said, and gone off to play with the dog. He was still deep inside her, he was swiddling her nipple and fingering her bum. She was talking about a plan.

“I’ve told you, we would need space for people to stay”

“You mean build? No, that would upset the balance all over again. It has taken years, perhaps hundreds of years, for this dell to come to terms with the buildings here.”

“Well ... how much money can you raise?”

“Money? You want me to pay you for your body? Like a prosti-”

“No! Stop thinking about sex for a moment.” she laughed “Oooo, that’s nice. Do it again. No, look, we could buy the land along the lane if the farmer would sell. Then the accommodation would be outside your dell”

“It is not my dell. Will you suck me now?”

“Not until you’ve answered me; my mouth would be full otherwise”

“I know” he laughed, and she slapped his arm playfully. “I can get whatever gold we need”

“Gold? Hmm, that might need converting ... oh, I don’t know though. Okay. Okay. Hhmjuufsh” The last words were lost as she encircled his still erect cock. She was still a little put off by the faint greenish hue, but she closed her eyes and took his squirted load when he came. He liked this human trick, it was one of the many joys of the human world. In King Grelgg’s land, an elf-maid rolled away from the king’s groin with a mouth full of his seed. At last, the king was seeing some benefits to this closer communication with humans. The pretty elf-maid swallowed, and then began to lick the queen’s hairless slit; she was hoping for some serious reward for such dedication to service.

Farmer Jackson was actually contemplating retirement. When he was presented with a tray of gold trinkets, he misunderstood and agreed to sell the whole farm, not just the strip down the track. This suited Jo fine. The story that was put out was that these had been discovered (at the far side of the farm) and were Celtic in origin. Since the gold was of unknown provenance, it fascinated archaeologists for years to come.

The Retreat was born. A car park at the top, a bank of caravans half way down. It all looked very basic to the social workers who arrived to test it out. Jo had persuaded all the female social workers in the county to take a weekend to try this, it might, she said work with some of their clients. This first weekend would be female only. Krill was in the other place, Caroline was in residence. A couple of the social workers once more eyed the three children just learning to walk, and all of the hazards and risks that seemed to be available. The more observant noticed that the large threatening dog was acting in a remarkable way as a nanny for them. It would gently nudge them from the edge of drops or (when they paddled) into the shallow. But was shallow water safe?

The first evening was spent understanding the place. One of their first tasks was to dig new pits. “What? You mean here? In the open? Are there no proper toilets? Where do we wash?” There were bushes behind which the holes could be dug; the buckets were indicated and an empty caravan, stripped of all its furniture, was the wash room; but people who wanted to wash there had to collect their own water from the stream. That evening many were near rebellion; but something ... something. They ate their stew, drank their mead and watched the light disappear. In the morning, two women went and washed early in the stream. As they knelt in their pants and bra, a couple of other women greeted them. “Oh, hello, did you decide to wash ... oh!”

The new arrivals – Caroline and Josephine – were naked as they were born, except for the extra adult hair they now sported, with no embarrassment. They smiled and walked into the pool and washed with sand and water. Then they rose facing the two “Join us? It’s very refreshing. Keep your pants on if you like” They both wanted to show willing, took off their bras and walked in. Minutes later the wet cotton panties were discarded and thrown to the shore. A couple of women rose and walked down for water and stopped dead. Was this an orgy? Meribel was in a full length, high necked, cotton nightdress. Bodies were for looking at in the privacy of your own mirror, not disporting; especially when it was like Meredith’s – which was a little top and bottom heavy to be honest. Meribel dressed in flowery dresses; she attended the Church of Saint Matthias, and didn’t really fit the average social worker image. She was always on the periphery and knew it. That was why she had agreed to this weekend; perhaps it might help. Now she was wondering. She scurried back to her caravan, which she was sharing with Tullie – who did fit the archetype, she wore dungarees 99% of her waking hours and had her hair shaved short. “There are two of our group in the pool, NAKED, with that weird policewoman, woman policeman I mean, and that other one with the triplets.”

At last! There was something these two extremes agreed upon. Tullie was not keen on nakedness, though for different reasons; she thought it was a pandering to male fantasies. There was no reason for a woman to be naked unless she was in the shower. One thing they both agreed upon, but neither said, was that they were not keen on their body image – which was silly since they would both have fitted into the range that is most men’s fantasy, and not a few of the women there too.

Meribel washed, careful not to expose too much flesh. Tullie did the same, which pleased Meribel. They went to find breakfast. Breakfast was something else to agree on, muesli and coffee or tea. Both, it transpired, were vegetarian.

Other women appeared, and the two who had been splashing re-appeared. They had addressed the problem of what to do when they were soaking wet, Julie had wrapped the small towel she had with her round some of her body; Meredith put her nightdress on and walked back with it sticking like a second skin to her.

This was unlike any course they had been on before. There were no planned activities or lectures. Some women brought their (mostly politically correct) books to the grass and stream and started to read. Enie was actually studying teenage porn books, the better to understand the young male. At first she merely sniggered, then she read a piece out to a couple nearby. “He took his ten inch tool and rammed it mercilessly into her sex; she groaned to accept its length and could not stop herself from orgasming for the third time”. The others laughed.

“Listen, listen ‘I need that cock in my hinny, please. I need to feel your hot cum pulsing into me’” By now she had a small audience. By the time lunch time came, she was reading them the whole book, and the women were wetting themselves with laughter.

“‘Spray my face with you jiz. I love that feeling. I want to suck your cock hard and swallow all your juice’ I ... I can’t read any more, someone ... else will have to. Look, I’ve actually wet myself, this is so funny”

Bread and cheese arrived. “But, this is serious, this is what boys are thinking is normal sex; and they persuade girls that it is too. How do we address that?”

“Later” said Caroline “This is a Retreat. You can have a seminar on how to make boys see girls as more than sex dolls when you get back to the office”

They ate, played with the children, stroked the dog, and tickled the bunny that hopped over for a free carrot. The stresses of dealing with incest and abuse and poverty were being washed away. They started to become freer as the day went on. More splashing and paddling; more women in their underwear; finally more women doing childish things like damming the rivulets. (Krill was always amazed at how this was so popular, what was it in the human psyche that had to make a dam?). One or two even found the freedom to pee in the pond. The crouching and look of concentration, masked with a smile, were a dead giveaway.

“It’s lovely to see them like this. I know that Jane there had a knife pulled on her only yesterday, she was thinking of giving up, now she’s lying in a pond throwing a ball for Crena” said Josephine. She became Josephine here, and only relapsed to Jo in the town now, instead of PC Jones. It was all good.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.