The Elf and the Lady - Cover

The Elf and the Lady

Copyright© 2017 by HAL

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - An elf doesn't pay sufficient attention and strays into human world, but things must be kept in balance, so a human goes the other way (and a horse, fox, zebra.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Magic   Fairy Tale  

Caroline was becoming a very popular guest. There were lots of visitors, all wanting a private audience. Initially it had been just female elves, but now males ones too were coming, hearing of some of the interesting new developments.

Caroline asked An’-Krill about what was happening, was it upsetting the normal society.

“Oh, well, I think the King is a little bemused, but he knows that the future cannot be controlled, only the past. Did Snta and Gibbonta succeed?”

A couple, betrothed, had taken ‘the vow’. This was a promise to abstain from any other, it was quite radical. But the abstinence was for full, invasive, sex. They came to Caroline and asked her to help them learn how to satisfy each other in other ways, ways that they had heard she was a seer at providing.

So, she was regarded as a wise woman because she knew how to masturbate. She could live with that, she thought. One had asked her when she had first learned this wonderful skill and she had replied honestly “I think I was twelve”. They looked open mouthed at her, so young? And so knowledgeable. They knew that humans grew faster and died quicker, but still it seemed that to know how to masturbate at twelve was so obviously the work of a seer, a magician, a wise person.

Snta and Gibbonta had consented to her being with them as they explored types of sex that were totally new to them. She let them practice on her, for which they were heartily grateful – they were grateful that she let two young (again, youngness is in the eye of the beholder) people bring her to multiple orgasms! Because she was learning from them too. She was learning how to harness energies to have orgasmic waves of experience. She liked this world, wherever it was.

A zebra walked across the lawn outside; stopped and nibbled some grass and walked on; it liked being here too.

“Yes, Snta and Gibbonta succeeded. I did question them as to whether they were undermining the spirit of the vow, if not the letter. But it is their vow so it is they choice.”

“True, true. I have heard that the princess has said she will visit. Will you be more diplomatic this time?”

“Yes, I will try not to put you in a difficult position. Perhaps she regrets not keeping me nearby, given what I seem to be able to do for some of the king’s subjects.”

An’n-Krill smiled, she wasn’t going to comment on that.

So, when the princess, and Mercran, arrived, a private meeting was arranged in a private room. Was it true, the princess wanted to know, that the joy of procreation was available whenever it was required. How did it come that this was achieved. Caroline was learning some of the elfish, devious ways.

“It appears that I produce a fluid which, if enough is taken, will enable an elf-maid to take pleasure in herself, or others; ma’am.” She gave a little curtsey to emphasise the respect being bestowed this time.

“Mercran, test this, I will watch. Tell Mercran what to do and she shall obey”

Mercran wasn’t sure she wanted to be the test case; on the other hand, if what she had heard was true...

Mercran stepped forward and, to her surprise, the first thing Caroline did was to undress completely, and then undress Mercran. “You must trust me. The fluid is produced by stimulating a gland in my ... in my silv” yes, use the medical term, it made it sound much more official. “You must lick it, as you do so I shall be stimulated to produce more”

Since Mercran had never seen a hairy groin before, she was curious and credulous. She knelt and applied herself to the job. Initially Caroline had cleared the path through her fur, and opened her slit; but once Mercran was started, Caroline was too much into the enjoyment, and Mercran had to clear the path herself. She had an almost virile tongue, the result of shouting at undermaids, no doubt; and soon her licking, kissing, flicking, moistening, flittering and nibbling was all having the desired effect. Caroline came with an enjoyable flourish of words, half of which were thankfully unintelligible. She pulled Mercran up on top of herself and hugged her. Then she slid her hand between them and showed Mercran what she had been missing. Mercran was rapidly lost now; she had already started to be excited simply because Caroline was, now she discovered what she could feel if another touched her. She forgot to keep her princess informed of how she felt, she forgot the princess was there. She found the close, naked bodies and the hard, naked rub, was enough ... too much in fact, and she exploded with her first ever orgasm. She had been protected from elves molesting her virtue by being the princess’s maid. Now she was unclear how good that protection had been.

Despite herself, the princess was starting to dampen her upper legs. In the human world many people would have paid good money to see a live sex show like this and, male or female, would have had a hand down their underclothes by the end. The princess was now convinced that she needed to know more.

“You will give me this fluid too!” still the imperious command. Caroline had expected that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.