The Elf and the Lady
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by HAL

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An elf doesn't pay sufficient attention and strays into human world, but things must be kept in balance, so a human goes the other way (and a horse, fox, zebra.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Magic   Fairy Tale  

Krill was starting to be interested in these humans. They appreciated sex, they were ready for sex at any time; and yet they were sad. Mostly.

He would see walkers on the moors (some would be surprised by a naked bather in a stream if they came across the quiet valley) and they would smile and wave; and yet he would see the inner sadness. They would be looking for the beauty of the world, but already know they had to return to the grey soulless towns. He wondered why they didn’t all escape to the land and slowly understood that the numbers of humans now overwhelmed the ability of the world to cope.

Every now and then he would introduce a walker, or a pair of walkers, or once four walkers, to such a joyous, animal enjoyment of sex. The four had been a party of very mature ladies – Krill found it hard to understand how humans could not hold their aging, how quickly they reached the end. The woman had come down the valley, they had lost the path and opted to follow the stream since it was bound to reach civilisation, so they said. They had come across him in his pool. He knew they were coming, he could sense them long before he heard them. But they were noisy, chatty, loud. Their chatter sent animals scattering but he stayed in the pool, it was his after all. They came round the corner, saw him, hailed him and then stopped, realising he was naked.

“Oh, oh my. I’m sorry” said one

“Why? Am I upsetting you?”

“No, not at all.” Replied another, who was young enough to relish the shape of the man she was ogling. One of the sixty year olds was not so sure, she had given up ‘all that stuff’. But the fact that she wasn’t so sure suggested that she was not entirely neutral on the matter.

Krill walked out of the water, entirely un-humanly unembarrassed. “My, look at that” whispered a woman who was discovering that her menopause did not, as she thought, mean she had lost interest in sex. She was looking at his penis, which was really quite a good size even when unerect.

“You are welcome to rest if you wish. Would you like some refreshment?” Who was this man, they wondered. He was dishy, handsome, aged somewhere between twenty and forty, welcoming and ... Oohhh, he must be gay. He looked at one of the women and said “Feel free to bathe as well, and if you talk less you will see more”

“Not sure there is any more to see” whispered a woman to giggles. They took off shoes and paddled, rolled up trousers and paddled deeper. He brought out a tray of a pinkish liquid, he had a cloak on to spare their blushes.

“It is fruit squash, very refreshing.” They came ashore and drank. It was refreshing, refreshing and perhaps alcoholic? “No, no alcohol. It is made with herbs and spices. You like it?”

Oh yes, they did. It was liberating. There was no sense of them being drugged, just freed from their middle-aged mores. One of the younger ones took off her trousers and waded in to the deeper water and said “It is so lovely, come in”

And they did, gingerly they removed walking trousers under the gaze of a man. Woman who rarely undressed even in the view of their husbands, women with wobbly buttocks and bingo wing arms; but with firmer than normal (for their age) legs because they walked. They all waded into the water, it was wonderful to feel it, it was refreshing, the bottom of the pool was sand, not stone or mud or anything uncomfortable. A large fish swam between a woman’s legs and she gasped with delight and promptly fell over; sitting, the water was up over her waist. The others laughed and she plashed them. They all started splashing each other.

Krill looked bemused, he wasn’t used to mature ladies acting like children; and in his own land even the children didn’t act quite this silly. But he was smiling. They had something he, his people, had lost.

Now they were all sitting in the water, still laughing. As one, they stood up and took off their wet shirts, revealing matronly busts that were larger and more fatty than the younger ones he’d seen. Their bras were more large carrier bags, practical rather than erotically charged lift and display mechanics. They stood in their large knickers and large bras and all started laughing uproariously. They looked at the young elf; “You want to see more young man?” asked one, and took off her bra. The others gasped and laughed even more. Then they did the same. Eight large, overweight breasts were heaving and wabbling as they laughed. He smiled.

“Come, ladies, come. “ Krill said. “Come to the house”

The four women walked ashore, now slight less sure. They were all just in their comfy, sensible, fuller figure panties. They were walking into someone’s house almost naked! It wasn’t that they were worried about being taken advantage of. They were all thinking ‘is this quite the polite way to visit someone?’ Politeness, that was the thing, so important to an older woman. Edith shrugged (her breasts echoed the shrug, like an earthquake aftershock), he had invited them.

Inside, he lead them up to the bedroom where the bed was large, ferny and mossy. They realised that he wasn’t inviting them in for tea; ‘or at least, no tea until after. Oh, my lord’ thought Marjorie ‘I haven’t thought about sex for a while, I hope I can remember how to do this. But there are four of us, I mean, I never had even a threesome with Daniel. What if my friends are better at it than me.’

Three were still married, one was a widow. Not one of them thought ‘what about hubby’, not one of them thought ‘I’m not a lesbian’. They all thought ‘I am about to have about as much fun as I ever had; I’m terrified, but what’s the worst that could happen? An orgasm after ten years of desert?’ or words to that effect.

They found Krill removing their last clothing, revealing large hairy groins; he knelt at one of them and kissed her. She giggled like a girl, no one had gone down on her for such a long time; not since her youngest was born, and he was twenty now. She felt his tongue inside her, oh that felt so good, thank goodness they were in the water for a while, hopefully she was cleaned up a bit by the water.

She lay on the bed and the others watched as he licked her, and then mounted her. Edith turned to Marjorie and kissed her, “Oh, that is the first lesbian kiss I’ve ever had! Nothing like new experiences to keep you young; let me try on you June” As she started a long and very succulent kiss, Lesley let out a shriek “Oh my FUCKING HELL! YESSSS!”, which had always been her cry when she came when she was younger, to her husband’s surprise the first time his well-bred, young bride came out with it.

Krill wasn’t finished, her slide down to her wet, sticking, hairy cunt and slavered it until she came again. Edith looked and felt a warm, tingle in her loins, a man who didn’t find a hairy, mingy vagina unpleasant. Lesley had to open her legs wider than they had gone for some time just to get her thighs out of the way. She moaned a pleasant second orgasm, now that was totally new for her; hubby Henry had never, ever, thought she might have a second go inside her.

Krill simply looked up at June, reached out and pulled her to him. She would have lain on her back on the bed beside her friend, but he put her on her front and didn’t hesitate. How did he do that? He didn’t even have to think about it, he just slid in ... and in ... and in. She was full of prick, and it kept coming! Her dear dead husband had never been big in the prick department but she had never told him she could hardly feel it inside her. She had never had an orgasm. Rubbing herself didn’t seem quite ... polite. She was enjoying the feeling of having her vagina full of this odd man’s dick. He began to rise and fall on her backside. Briefly she wondered what her copious bottom looked like to this sexy young man, was he laughing or grimacing? Then she fell to coping again with having more dick than she ever thought possible inside her. The friction on her bottom was making her rub on the moss and it felt lovely. It felt like a chocolate marshmallow, like she was a chocolate marshmallow! She came and gave a little gasp. So that was an orgasm! Well! “I love chocolate marshmallows!” she said. Which made no sense to anybody else.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.