The Elf and the Lady - Cover

The Elf and the Lady

Copyright© 2017 by HAL

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An elf doesn't pay sufficient attention and strays into human world, but things must be kept in balance, so a human goes the other way (and a horse, fox, zebra.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Magic   Fairy Tale  

Caroline was starting to appreciate the place she was in rather than looking to be somewhere else. She remembered her friends, family, parents; and she worried that they would be sad or grieve; but as An-Krill, and An’n-Krill had explained, and the augra they had consulted had confirmed, there was little to be done at present. They had to locate Krill. Time rushed and slowed, rushed and slowed. How was that possible? She aged, chronologically, 3 years; but she aged, physically, only a day or two.

An’n-Krill explained it thus “You don’t know how to age, we can move ourselves forward when we are ready. My son was resting at 100 or so, he liked it; why would he not? He was old enough for the elf-maids to eye him, old enough to take some of them if they were unaware, [Caroline was still not sure she approved of this – even this older, female elf accepted that a lone elf-maid was fair game] and not so old to be expected to be wise and sensible. Oh, he loved the hunt so much...

But you? You have no means to control this. You are just in the world. Then it was your earthly, human world and aged with it, not it is ours and your body cannot follow so well. So it does not.”

“Will your son, Krill, will he age in earthly time then?”

“I do not know. I hope he learns to control his own body in the world he is in”

Being human, or being a woman, or being English, Caroline felt she had to apologise for the problem she had been drawn into. “No” replied An’n-Krill “You could not have done this, you are too blind to have jumped to our world” Which was almost like a criticism, but Caroline chose to ignore that. “You, seem to have made some friends with the younger elf-maids? They suggest that you showed them some ways of enjoying themselves they had not known before?” She was being circumspect, she was, to be fair, a little prejudiced against humans. Humans were rather dull creatures in her mind, dull as in boring, and dull of mind as well; it irritated her a little that this one might know something she didn’t. This was the same prejudice as in found on earth ‘some of my best friends are black, or women, or whatever; but they had better not be more intelligent than me, or more successful.’

“Yes, I did find I had a use, I have shown a few more since that first encounter. Would you like to understand? I should be very happy to show you on your own if that would help” An’n-Krill overcame her hesitation, or at least her curiosity overcame it. The girls had been very expressive that this new exercise was very pleasant and enjoyable. They also had refused to show her – they were embarrassed at the degree of intimacy required.

The two women made their way to Caroline’s retiring chamber, they would not be disturbed there. And there Caroline found herself unsure how to proceed. This woman she faced was older than her (about 200 years old apparently, but she looked about ten years older), she had come to terms with pleasuring (and receiving payment in kind) younger (who were also older – it was very confusing, people use their eyes more than their brains in assessing age) women. Now she found herself unsure. How do you undress an older, superior woman? Finally she leant in and kissed the elf and slid her hands down to the elfish bottom; and found herself wishing, yet again, that she could eat like they did and stay so slim. Elves have a variable metabolic rate, so more like reptiles than mammals in some ways. An’n-Krill found the hands on her bottom a surprise, a pleasant surprise. She found the tongue in her mouth, exploring her mouth, also a surprise; and found she liked that too. Caroline had always been an excellent kisser.

When her long light green dress began to be pulled up by those same hands, she was more surprised. She genuinely was not sure where this was going, she had wondered if the kissing had been what had made the elf-maids so enthusiastic. It seemed there was more. Her dress was at her thighs now, much more and it would be unseemly, surely? But there was more, it continued up and then she found it lifted over her head. Oh! She was exposed to this foreign creature; well, not really. Her shift was still hiding her lower body even as her upper was exposed. Her breasts were unused to open air and rather liked it. They were small, which suited the remainder of her body, but the nipples were not prominent. An’n-Krill watched as the woman she was with now removed her own clothing, and didn’t stop until she was entirely naked.

“My! Your breasts are huge! Magnificent I mean! Huge and Magnificent!” Elvish breasts never went much larger than large cones, Karinn’s were a source of envy in the elfish women who saw them. With no bra under the dress, they had fallen a little and no longer had the large uplift that her bra had given her. The dress too, with its folds and layers, had hidden the true aspect of her lovely boobs. Caroline was just a little bit prouder very time an elf’s green eyes turned even greener at the sight of her bust.

Then An’n-Krill looked down and saw the hairy groin and gasped, this was different. Interesting. Why was she so furry? “May I touch? Oh! It is soft and yet stiff! I don’t understand”

Caroline took the opportunity and removed An’n-Krill’s shift to leave her as naked as Caroline. Then, without a word, she knelt and kissed the elf’s small slit, opened it and slid in her tongue. An’n-Krill was horrified, and then moderately pleased, and then she understood why the elf-maids looked so happy. She was getting the feelings that she had had when he lord had impregnated her. It had taken a few goes, but then it had been a long time ago. Only the birth had re-awakened the sexual delight as the baby had stimulated her. Now this human was showing her that she could acquire those feelings at any time with the help of a willing partner. She was surprised that a woman of her status was willing to lick such a base place though.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.