The Elf and the Lady - Cover

The Elf and the Lady

Copyright© 2017 by HAL

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An elf doesn't pay sufficient attention and strays into human world, but things must be kept in balance, so a human goes the other way (and a horse, fox, zebra.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Magic   Fairy Tale  

They escorted her to the castle. It was something between an escort and a guard; she didn’t make a fuss.

The princess called for the woman to be brought to her. She had seen her first, so she got to play with her. The horse was put in the stables and found the surroundings to his liking; the grass was sweet and good smelling, but the horse beside him smelled sweeter. He could tell this was a special animal, though, having his senses dulled by the lack of magic in the human world, he could not tell why. He could tell that this animal was ready to mate; and he started to kick the stall apart. To the other side of the uni-mare, its mate smelt the horse’s ardour and sensed a challenger. He was a champion fighter, no unicorn had fought for supremacy for many a month and he relished the chance once more to show he was master.

The horse finally kicked himself free and stepped into the gallery behind, sniffing the air and sensing now that a male beast of this special breed was about to appear. Sure enough, the uni-sten (the male unicorn) high stepped into the gallery too. He bared his teeth. This enclosed space suited neither of them and they turned and walked into the yard; for all the world like two duellists. Then the horse lashed out with his hooves and the uni-sten only just avoided the kick. He saw that the challenger had no horn, this would be easy, one stab would do it and the other had nothing to parry with. But as he charged, he felt the teeth in his shoulder. Whereas the one, the unicorn, would fight at a distance, with horn and long kicks; the other, the horse would come close and fight with teeth and short, rapid kicks. The stable-elves rushed to stop them, and then backed away; the last elf who had interposed herself between two fighting stens had been kicked to death by both.

The horse was the heavier, but the unicorn was the faster and had more stamina. It was by no means a one-sided fight; but the horse’s greater weight told in his kicks. Finally one connected to the uni-sten’s shoulder and he fel l to the ground. He was vanquished and knew it, He stayed on the ground; recognised as accepting defeat.

The horse returned to the stalls and found the mare already waiting. Together they cantered out to fields and there the horse carefully mounted the lighter unicorn. His long penis thrust deep into her and strained her ability, but she stood and accepted the victor’s semen. A new, heavier, breed of unicorn was created that day. Magic was diluted, but then the Elf King had long seen the slow dilution of his kingdom’s magic.

Mercran brought the Caroline to the princess, who looked at the new creature.

“What are you?” asked the princess.

“I don’t understand the question”

“She appears to be stupid”

“No, ‘she’ is not stupid. ‘She’ can speak for herself when she is asked a question that makes sense.” The princess advanced on her and slapped her face. In mountain elf kingdoms, as almost everywhere, female bipeds slapped the face to indicate anger; and princesses everywhere thought they deserved respect without earning it. Caroline stood, shocked, and then swiped back. The stroke only just caught the princess, she was moving back already and had fast reactions. But it did land and there was force and greater weight behind hers. Mercran stepped forward with a silver alloy dagger. At a word, Caroline would be no more. Elves didn’t go round striking princesses; but then Elf princesses don’t slap guests. Killing her would need very good explanation to her father, and worse, to her mother. Her mother was very keen on politeness.

Caroline was hustled out, the princess had already got bored and retired to her tower again. The king had seen the disturbance in the magic around his kingdom, it was probably better not to keep the cause nearby; the king could get very vexed.

She was taken to An’n-Krill, “Princess says teach her some manners” said Mercran, and left her there. An-Krill was wiser than the royals, he realised that something coming in had been balanced by something leaving; he suspected what it might be; his wayward son had not been seen recently. Tomorrow, if Krill had not returned, he would approach the augra and see if he was still detectable. If not ... he was not looking forward to that interview with the king.

An’n-Krill called some of the younger ladies. “Here, take her and bathe her, she is hot and smells not like a lady after her riding. Find some more fitting clothes than human ones. She is not so large that something will not fit.” Though in truth she did stand above all the women and many men. They walked her to a bathing room and let her see the crystal water bubble from the ground and fill the pool. Then, so she did not feel as naked as she would be, they closed the doors and bolted them, and divested themselves of clothing and then undressed her.

Since her five helpers were as naked as her, and since she did, indeed, fancy a warm bath, she allowed herself to be undressed. She thought nothing of their hairless bodies, thinking they had all shaved, until they marvelled at her hairy bush.

The elf-maids were slim, annoyingly so; they had small breasts but accompanying small waists and bottoms, there was no hint of a middle aged spread or a pear shape amongst them. They did not seem to mind that Caroline was significantly bigger up top, and even more so below. Like most English women, she had a wider bottom than bust. She told herself this was because she rode a horse, but she knew it was not. True, riding had given her strong, well defined legs, but her ‘seat’ was larger than it needed to be and that was down to cream cakes and wine rather than horse riding.

She was well endowed with pubic growth and this, too, was auburn. It was a double marvel. Elf-maidens had no hair, and then only grew hair under their arms after they had been introduced to male semen. There was a hormone in it which triggered the growth and showed them to be ‘owned’, in the past. Now, with such strictures reduced, several elf-maids were not in fact maids, they simply weren’t married. These five were all maids in fact as well as name. They had never heard of hair between the legs. This person must be well-experienced in sex, they concluded; they asked – because elves are not circumspect. Caroline blushed and said she was not a virgin, but had only had one or two lovers; perhaps five if you included one-night stands.

“You give yourself willingly for their pleasure for one-night?”

“For their pleasure, and mine”

Well, so it wasn’t a plethora of partners. They led her into the water, which was both warm and sharp – pleasantly enervating - at the same time. And they continued with very personal questions. When they noticed the prominent lips amongst the hair, they wanted to know what they were. Caroline had to admit she didn’t know if they had a function; they just grew when she reached puberty (‘when I became an adult’). Where was her pee hole, oh! Inside the slit? How interesting. And was her cack there too? Cack? Oh, my, umm, where I make solid waste. “Where you cack-out, yes”. No, it was here. She couldn’t believe that she was showing strangers her shithole. Eventually one asked if she could touch the hair, this was the most interesting piece of her anatomy apparently. Both on her head and especially this curly bush hiding her entrance. One actually called it a bush, and the word stuck, which was good; it made it easier to talk about. Caroline agreed that she could touch. With the answer in the affirmative, all five started to touch her, stroke her. They wanted to touch her breasts, which were larger and differently shaped to their pyramids; she explained that was probably the result of the size; her larger ones hung slightly. Ten hands stroking her (to them) rougher skin, combing her pubic hair, gently squeezing her breasts, sliding up her bottom cleft (and discovering the closer proximity to her vagina than them), all had the inevitable effect of raising her blood pressure, her breathing, and finally her libido. “Please, either stop, or rub harder” she pleaded. Confused, they rubbed harder, and she arched her back and mewed in pleasure. When she stopped, there was silence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.