Man of the House - Cover

Man of the House

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Shower with Sis

Incest Sex Story: Shower with Sis - Teen learns he has the power to make women his submissive whores. He starts with his little sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   MaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation  

The next day at breakfast, Tom notices that Katy can’t look him in the eye. She must not have said anything to their mother though, as he wasn’t being hauled off by cops.

He was starting to think his Aunt was right. He can make any woman his slave. Under the table his dick gets hard thinking about it.

His sisters and his mom, sitting at the table with him, will be where he starts. He smiles around a forkful of pancakes, as he thinks of the lewd things he will make them do.

As their mother gets ready to go to work, Katy asks, “Is it ok if I spend the day at Beth’s?”

“Sure honey if it’s ok with her mom.”

So she heads off to get ready to leave. Obviously not interested in being around her brother.

Soon after their mother drives away Tammy announces she is going to go hang with her friends at the mall. “Later twerps!” And she is gone too.

Tommy sneaks into his older sister’s room. He can still hear Katy getting ready.

He quietly slides open her dresser drawers, until he comes to the one with her underwear. He digs into the clothes like a kid on Christmas morning. Most of her bra and panties are plain, but some are lacy or silky. Those he rubs against his cheeks, feeling the smoothness.

He wraps a pink silk panty around his hard cock and strokes himself for a minute. Imagining he was fucking his sister’s tits.

Tammy doesn’t own anything too exotic. Not even a pair of thongs. Their mom probably wouldn’t let her get underwear that was too exciting.

Speaking of ... his mom probably has some cool stuff.

He shoves the clothes back in and heads down the hall. Then he hears the shower running.

With a mischievous grin, he decides to do something about his raging hard on.

Carefully opening the door, he steps into the steamy bathroom. He can see Katy’s cute nude body through the wet glass of the shower.

Quietly he strips off his clothes. Still silent he opens the shower door, stepping in behind his unsuspecting little sister.

Katy gives out a little shriek as hands reach around her body and grab her breasts. She spins around and her wet body slips out of his grip. “T ... Tommy, what are you doing?” She asks as she backs into the corner of the shower.

“I’m here to get my rocks off Katy.” He answers, looking her naked wet body up and down. Obviously liking what he sees.

The wet teen covers her body with her hands as best she can. “Get ... get out. Get out now ... pease?”

Instead he moves, pressing his body next to hers. One hand grabbing her sweet ass, the other squeezes her budding breasts. He leans in and kisses her neck.

“Noooo ... no Tommy. Mmmmn.” Her protests are quickly sounding like moans of pleasure.

He grabs her ass with both hands and lifts her up, pressing her back to the wall. Involuntarily her legs wrap around him, and she puts her arms around his neck afraid of falling.

In this position his hard cock has easy access to her tight pussy. She gasps as he eagerly pushes in. “Tommy! Oooooh!” He doesn’t stop until he is balls deep in her young cunt.

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Tommy, please. Unh! Unh!” She grunts as he fucks her. She can feel that tingle building in her again.

Soon her body shudders with an orgasm. It feels so good, but what they are doing is so wrong.

As she comes down she feels his dick twitching inside her cunny. Her brother grunts as her twat is filled with his sperm again.

He sets her back down. Then pushes on her shoulder. “Clean me off slut.” He orders.

Katy looks up at him as she gets on her knees. Then looking at his softening dick, still covered in slime, she opens her mouth and sucks it in. She grimaces at the disgusting taste, as she sucks on her brother’s cock.

Then grabbing her by the hair he pulls her off. “Alright, I got things to do.” And Tommy steps out. Leaving his little sister naked, kneeling on the floor of the shower, his cum slowly oozing out of her young muff.

Still naked he enters his mother’s room. Searching her dresser he finds he was right. His mom had some more interesting underwear.

While a lot of it was plain, she definitely had some lingerie in there. Mostly on the bottom.

He pulls out some frilly teddies, and a lacy corset. He finds some sexy silk nighties. What must be a sexy Mrs. Clause outfit. Something pink with hearts, probably for valentines.

As he searches drawers around the room he hears his little sister leave. Off to her friend Beth’s.

he wonders if she will tell the teen what happened. Imagining the fun he is going to have with the two best friends. What he will make them do to each other.

His eyes light up when he finds a drawer with some sex toys. A paddle, blindfold. A couple pairs of leather cuffs. There are a couple small vibrators, and a larger rubber dildo. Lastly he finds a couple of small chip clips. Putting everything back he figures she must eat snacks in bed.

Early in the afternoon he hears Tammy pull up. As she gets out of her car, he decides to take a chance. Before she gets in the house he hides in her closet, on the side with her old toys and sports equipment.

Soon enough she bounces into her room. Humming some pop song.

Grabbing the bottom of her shirt she pulls it off over her head. Tom smiles as he can see her blue bra, struggling to contain her bouncing double D’s as she dances around the room.

She unzips her fly and slides her tight jeans off. Pulling up her matching blue bikini panties, that had pulled down far enough to give Tom quite a view of asscrack.

Now just in her underwear, Tammy moves over to her desk. Bending over to check her computer, Tom watches as she wiggles her sweet ass back and forth.

Then she hops up and heads toward her closet. He holds his breath as the blond opens the side with her clothes and leans in.

Tom doesn’t move, her big tits are just inches from his face. At this angle, with her bent over he has a good view of her ample cleavage.

Picking out a dress, she doesn’t notice her brother standing next to her in the dark.

Quickly she slides her short dress on, and then is out the door.

Tom steps out of the closet. Pulling out his hard cock as he listens to her drive away. ‘Soon’ he thinks, ‘that big titted bitch will get hers.’

He smiles at the thought.

Rachel loved her life. She owned a specialty lingerie shop that catered to an ‘interesting’ clientele.

In addition she ran a handful of porn sites. She also ran an expensive sex club.

Basically if there was a kink she could help you explore it.

Today she was working, if you could call it that, in a room decked out to look like a barn.

She had an unfortunate couple that had missed their rent this month. So they were going to film a short movie and take some pictures.

In addition to everything else Rachel owned a few rental properties. She leased these places to attractive people who had a high likelihood of missing payments. There were some odd clauses in those leases.

The wife wore a white prairie dress and the husband dressed like an old-west style shopkeeper.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.