Games 3: Chuck's Gaming Night
Chapter 6: Center of Attention

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Center of Attention - After getting to know first Niki (Games 1), and then her roommate Amber during the last 'game' (Games 2), Chuck has become a fixture around their apartment, practically moving in with Amber. They kindly let him host his next gaming night. Sounds like a nice break for their new 'pet' Niki. Right? Be sure to read the previous Games stories to revisit how these three ended up living together the way they are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The silence stretched out for a long moment until Jackson spoke up, breaking the stillness. “I think we’ve all had plenty of enjoyment. Don’t you think Niki deserves some too? Steve, grab that blanket, and Brenden, finish getting the game stuff in the box and clear off the table.” Waiting while Steve got the blanket, Jackson moved forward and spread the soft flannel fabric over the table. “Um, Niki ... lay down, and we will, you know, make you feel just as good as you made us feel... ?” The boys all looked at Jackson and each other, before looking at Niki and nodding eagerly. The chance to touch her, to touch her private places, was a very intoxicating idea, and they hoped she was willing. They hoped Jackson had again judged the situation correctly.

“Ooooh ... that sounds ... lovely” Niki said, hiding her apprehension. She was not opposed to letting them try and make her cum, far from it, but laying there on the table like a banquet offering was a little scary. Moving to stand next to the table, she looked at each of the boys one by one, judging them, determining just how safe she was at the hands of five obviously horny young men. Steve blushed hard when she looked at him, and Jackson’s confident smile wavered only slightly when he felt challenged by her look. Brenden was almost puppy dog earnest in his willing eagerness to be nice to her, that she had to smile. Goosh, still recovering, smiled warmly back at her, and Robbie simply looked nervous, as if afraid she would say no.

Moving around the table and standing in front of Steve, she said “Help me up?”, pulling on his hand and getting the large boy up and out of the chair. As he nervously grasped her by the hips and hoisted her butt up onto the table, she patted his arm. “So ... strong!” she said, smiling as she moved to lay down on the soft blanket. Just as she was laying her head down, she stopped, propping her head up for a moment. “I think it’s only fair though, if you are going to touch me, you have to be dressed as I am ... otherwise ... hands off!”. With that said, Niki lay down on the blanket covered table, her legs primly together, her hands clasped a bit below her breast line, and closed her eyes.

She did not have to wait very long. After a long pause, during which she imagined a number of nervous glances and raised eyebrows as the boys questioned each other silently, she heard a slight rustling, followed by a set of cool fingers, trembling a bit as they ran up and down her bare leg. She then heard more rustling, as clothing was removed she assumed, and another hand touched her shoulder, followed by another and another. Soon, she lay there, trembling, as a number of hands, too many to count, ran themselves slowly, almost reverently along her skin, shying away from her breasts and her collection and dark black curls.

“I hope you all obeyed my request. I would sure hate to have to put a stop to things because you don’t listen” she said after a moment, the thrills from all of those hands causing the most delightful shivers to run up and down her body.

“Yes, yes, of course” came from the air above her as Jackson and the other boys all chimed in with their assertion that they were following her request. Niki gasped as a hand reached and touched her nipple, soon joined by a second on her other breast. Moaning a bit, giving herself over to their attentions, she reached out blindly with a hand to either side of the table, touching a bare hip at first but quickly zeroing in on an anonymous prick. As she grasped onto the hard shaft, repeating the process with her other hand, she relaxed further into their touch, gasping as a brave boy ran a hand up the inside of her thigh, brushing against her very damp pubic hair.

Still keeping her eyes closed, not wanting to know who was touching her where or whose pricks she was stroking (at least not yet), Niki felt her body respond to the multiple stimulations, her thighs getting even damper than before as she flooded her sex with her arousal. It took only a little pressure on her knee for her to let them part her legs slightly, the slightly clammy hands on her knees continuing to press outward and upward until she was laying there quite obscenely displaying all of her charms to her unseen admirers. Just the thought of all of them looking at her wet, open sex made her become even more aroused, and she moaned in frustrated delight as her nipples were teased as her body was exposed to their view. And their touch. And what a touch it became. A brave hand moved in between her legs and began to explore her damp membranes, touching and discovering her secrets as if they had never touched a girl before. Soon it felt as if two or three hands were taking turns sliding between her legs, touching her, feeling her wetness, beginning to slip between her wet open lips, eventually moving to slide inside of her, gently probing. Each touch seemed to do more than the last, until she was writhing atop the table, her nipples aching as they were toyed with, a series of hands teasing and playing with her sex, finding her clit and rubbing it when they observed how she bucked in response to the stimulation.

Her mind was awhirl. The sensations were overwhelming. She felt as if she was spinning around and around, her body riding a wave of pleasure as she was toyed with mercilessly. She realized that, in fact, she had been spinning, and someone was now holding onto her head, carefully, as it slid just off the edge of the table. As she opened her eyes, she looked up to see Brenden holding her head, and slowly lowering her head back, bending her neck slowly until his cock was laying against her cheek ... Continuing, he pressed her head back a bit further until, pressing his prick against her lips, her mouth opened, taking him inside of her quite deeply, her odd position having opened up her mouth and throat quite wide.

Her knees and legs, pressed wide, continued to frame her naked sex, and she could feel the edge of the table as she was turned, her buttocks now just barely on the table. Her hands were picked up and placed back onto a pair of hard cocks, and as her whole attention was being consumed by the three cocks, she felt a tentative pressure against her wide open sex as if they were afraid to slide in. Moaning around the prick in her mouth, she tried to move, pressing with her hands against the two other boys. Not to get away. No. She tried to push her body away from the cocks in her hands and mouth, and onto the one that was knocking at her door, so to speak. She was about to try and pull her mouth off of the cock pressing against the back of her throat, ready to tell them to just go ahead and fuck her, when she felt the unknown prick slide a few inches inside of her. The cock paused for a moment, and then began to slowly slide in and out, picking up speed, and depth, until she felt herself being filled with a cock that was not Chuck’s.

She felt the cock in her cunt pull out, and for a moment she reflexively squeezed her legs together, or tried to, until she felt another prick enter her. Longer, narrower, and she realized that the fifth of the five cocks was now touching her body. As she felt a slick cock take the place of the dry one in her right hand, and her mouth being left empty for a moment, she realized they were moving in a circle, dislodging a prick and moving it along to the next ‘station’, ensuring that her hand, mouth and pussy were being filled by each of their pricks. They did not stay in one place very long, definitely not long enough for any of them to cum. Anyone besides Niki that is, since her mind was in overdrive from all of the sensations, and by the time the third cock was sliding into her wet center, she began to quiver and shake from the raw intensity of the multitude of touches upon her body. After what seemed like a lifetime, they all stopped, pulling back, leaving Niki gasping. As they spun her on the table, she looked up, seeing Steve’s outstretched hand. Taking it, she slowly got up from the table, her legs wobbly, as she looked around at the five naked boys, all with rock hard, quivering cocks, and shuddered a bit on the inside. As she was led over to the overstuffed chair, recently vacated by Amber, she realized what they had planned. With a little trepidation and considerable naughty anticipation, she bent over the padded arm of the chair and obediently parted her legs wide as someone tapped the insides of her ankles. Grabbing onto the other chair arm, she held her head up, looking at the far wall, waiting.


As Niki had made her pronouncement, Jackson remembered looking at the others, everyone wondering if anyone was going to get naked, and if so, who would be the first to start taking off their clothes. The promised reward, the ability to touch Niki, touch a naked girl, wherever and however he wanted, made the decision easy for him. Besides, after the round of blow jobs, he had seen, or been seen by, the rest already, and if they were too shy to strip, then they were going to miss out. Dropping his shirt on top of his discarded jeans, he moved to the table, and slowly ran his hand across Niki’s stomach, moving up to softly stroke her breast. Her skin was like satin, so soft, and he could feel his prick aching it was so hard, as he stood naked next to the table. All around him he saw the rest of the group taking off their clothes. It was only awkward for a few seconds, seeing everyone’s boners, before the constant thrill of the game Niki was playing with them overcame any awkwardness.

Robbie was not sure he could do as Niki asked, but when he saw Jackson strip off, and begin to run his hand over the naked girl’s tit, he quickly gathered his courage, ignored his embarrassment, and tossed his clothes behind him before moving to the other side of Niki and reaching to play with her unattended breast. Teasing and squeezing her nipple, a truly wondrous experience, he watched as the others began to crowd around, cocks bobbing ungainly, their hands covering every inch of Niki’s body they could reach. Even Steve, shy Steve, was naked and touching the girl, even running his hand up her leg, brushing against that holiest of holies, her pussy. Well, at least the hair around it, Robbie thought, his hand now cupping the girl’s breast and feeling its softness fill his palm.

Brenden found himself nervously tucked in between Goosh and Robbie, but as he ran his hand up and down Niki’s leg, he quickly relaxed. Wanting more, and sure that after her earlier displays Niki was going to go along, he began to pull outward on her knee, getting her to part her legs. Goosh, seeing what Brenden was doing, moved a bit, and did the same thing with her left knee. As Niki’s legs obediently parted, they could see quite clearly how damp and wet her sex was, and a scent they could only assume was that of an aroused pussy filled the air above the table.

Steve gasped. He had not gotten a very good spot to run his hands over Niki, but when her hand reached out, bumping along his hip before latching onto his prick, he was glad that he had stood where he was. He could see Niki’s other hand slowly stroking Jackson’s long prick, and as her hand moved on his own thick shaft, he moved a bit closer, reaching out and running his hand down her stomach, playing with the top of her black curly pubic hair.

They watched as Niki’s legs parted farther and farther, until she was splayed open like a frog, or a butterfly, or something. Something that would lay there naked and open, stroking a couple of hard cocks. Unable to wait, Goosh ran his hand up between the girl’s legs, and touched her soaking wet pussy lips. His hand was pushed aside as first Brenden and then Steve reached to touch that most exciting spot He stroked her thigh, touched her wetness again, and kept moving, up and down, eventually running a finger up her slit, feeling her buck up off of the table when his damp finger bumped her clit.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.