Games 3: Chuck's Gaming Night - Cover

Games 3: Chuck's Gaming Night

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 3: Circle of Life

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Circle of Life - After getting to know first Niki (Games 1), and then her roommate Amber during the last 'game' (Games 2), Chuck has become a fixture around their apartment, practically moving in with Amber. They kindly let him host his next gaming night. Sounds like a nice break for their new 'pet' Niki. Right? Be sure to read the previous Games stories to revisit how these three ended up living together the way they are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

“Well, are you guys ready to call it a night? Or did you want to play some more?”

A chorus of “More!!”’s followed, along with a “No, we can’t stop. Do we have to?” coming from Robbie. “Just teasing, guys, we can keep playing, I’m sure Niki does not mind ... she likes it when I play games with her, right babe?” Chuck said, patting her hip, and nodding at his groin, letting her know that she best not delay getting her hand back in place.

As Chuck set the timer, and the game began again, a bit slowly as the tried to get back into the swing of things, Niki almost jumped when she heard the timer go off almost immediately. Chuck sat back, having just moved into the lead, and smiled, “I was hoping I’d win one...”. He could feel Niki’s hand slowly squeezing and releasing his cock inside of jeans as she sat on his lap, and he knew what he wanted her to do next.

“You know, Goosh had fun, and I am getting a lot of fun with you sitting her, but we really should be good hosts, and share the fun, don’t you guys agree? Why don’t you go sit in everyone’s lap for the next round, while they take their turns. That way everyone can see how nice it is to have NIki on their laps. Oh, and be sure you sit on everyone’s lap just the way you did Goosh--- just the same -- we should be fair”. Making sure she understood his point, surreptitiously patting her hand as she got up from his lap, he smiled at the redness returning to the girl’s cheeks. He knew that this was still very tame compared to some of her previous activities, but it seemed that she was still quite enjoying the slow escalation.

“Steve, just wait until she’s in your lap before you take your turn ... that will apply to everyone ... we are not in a rush afterall!” Chuck said, smiling, still reserving his true bombshell until just the right moment.

As Niki got herself situated on Steve’s lap, a surprised look came upon his face as he was rather blantly grabbed by the young girl’s hand. Looking at Goosh, and then over at Chuck, he blushed, realizing that she must have done the same to both of the other guys. Blushing much redder as her hand continued to lightly squeeze where only he had squeezed before, he picked up his token, preparing to move.

“Oh, sorry, Steve, should have warned you. NIki can get to be a bit of a randy minx, can’t seem to keep her hands to herself and all that, right Goosh?” Chuck said, nodding to the other boy as if they were both in on a naughty secret. As the others all looked over at Niki and Steve, curious, speculative looks on their faces, everyone could see how red cheeked she was.

Pausing just long enough that Steve was once again getting ready to take his turn, Chuck piped up “Oh, crap, I forgot. Niki, hand me your towel ... I can’t believe I forgot that part!” Chuck said with a fake embarrassed smile, teasing, enjoying the shock and instant arousal he detected in her eyes.

As Niki sat there, immobile, not removing her towel, Chuck shook his head slowly. “Jackson, Steve ... why don’t you help her, she looks a bit tuckered out from her shower”.

Niki continued to sit, a bit stunned, unable to comply, unable to show just how eagerly part of her wanted to be naked in a room full of clothed people, clothed boys. As Jackson reached over and began to try and unhook her towel, she looked at him, steadily, as if looking at a stranger. Steve could do little but pat her back, pulling a bit on her towel as it loosened.

“Go ahead, I promise you, it will be totally fine” Chuck said, nodding at Niki, urging her to comply with his order. As Jackson ducked his head, acquiescing, he loosened the towel further and pulled the knot free. As the two edges of the towel parted, exposing Niki’s breasts, the table got quiet all over again. Sure, they had just seen her in the shower. But now she was at the table, and would be sitting in their respective laps. Very soon.

Letting the boys undo her towel was one of the most exciting things Niki could remember. She knew what it meant. She was going to be naked, very soon, the only one naked. And they would all be able to see every inch of her, up close and personal so to speak. As the towel fell away from her breasts, she could feel their eyes all converge on her chest, and her nipples responded to the attention by crinkling in aching fullness immediately.

Pulling the towel the rest of the way, until it was trapped by her seated position, Jackson looked at her, waiting. “Umm... ‘ he said, tugging on the trapped portion of the towel. Steve ran his trembling hand up and down NIki’s bare back as he let go of the towel on his side, The nearness of her bare breast, and the scent of a clean, freshly showered girl was more than a bit overwhelming to the rotund boy.

Niki delayed as long as she dared before grabbing the table and pulling herself upright. The cool air as it rushed around her as the towel fell to the ground reminded her just how exposed she now was. Standing for a moment as Jackson pulled the towel away, she glanced down at herself, past her hard nipples, down to her tightly packed bed of curls, and shuddered ever so slightly. She was sooooo naked.

As Niki sat back down on Steve’s lap, the rest just watched the two of them for a moment, the image burning into their eyes as they realized it was going to be their turn soon. Niki turned to Steve with a smile as moved on his comfortable lap, letting the two of them get comfortable, before dropping her hand to pat at his covered penis as she had been doing all night with Chuck. Chuck could see, easily, that she was complying with the dare, and as he looked at the naked girl, sitting as demurely as a nude female could on a clothed boy’s lap, he smiled. This was getting to be quite entertaining. And judging by Niki’s rather quick obedience, he figured she was more than willing to continue. He knew though, that if things were going to progress, he needed to really ramp up her arousal, and he had something in mind that should work ... he just needed to wait a bit.

The game began again, and Chuck set his timer. Niki could feel Steve quiver a bit beneath her, and as her hand continued to rest between his legs, she could feel him get harder, his flesh beginning to twitch a bit. She turned, smiling at him a little when she squeezed him once, as if to let him know that everything was alright. She was heady with the thrill of what she was doing, of what Chuck was making her do, even if he was using the other boy’s as a proxy -- it was all him.

As Steve’s turn ended, and she got up and moved onto the much smaller lap of the eager looking Jackson, she felt Steve’s hand trailing down her back, coming near her buttocks, as he said goodbye to her naked body. As she sat down, she felt quite a large prick hiding inside the shorts of the rather diminutive Jackson. Surprised, she could not stop squeezing it, measuring it, squirming a bit as she felt him pull her back onto his lap, his hand going around her waist, daring to drop on top of her thigh, inches away from her own treasure trove.

Before Jackson even began his turn, Goosh blurted out “Uh, what did he mean when he said you like dares ... have you done this before ... you know ... dares?”

Chuck could not believe it. Goosh had gone ahead and asked about her earlier dares, keeping him from having to bring it up. He knew that if they just got her talking, and remembering, that things would likely escalate nicely. Nodding encouragingly to Goosh, content to stay in the background unless he needed to push at Niki’s reluctance, he kept quiet, watching the byplay.

‘Yeah! What he said ... have you, ya know ... done a lot of dares or something?” Robbie added, the two of them pinning Niki with their question, watching her nervously lick at her lips as if trying to figure out what to say.

“Um ... I mean ... yeah, I guess...” she said, looking to Chuck for a reprieve, but getting nothing back from him but a steady look.

“Really? Cool, that’s really cool, I wish I knew a girl like you ... well, I guess we sorta do, but you know...

“Like, what did you do? I mean, was it like this, with a timer?”

“No, it was, well...” she stammered, pausing, adjusting her seat, feeling Jackson throb beneath her hand. “Yes, tell us!” he urged her, adjusting his legs beneath her, his hand now coming to rest, holding her thigh quite daringly.

Again glancing at Chuck, she tried to explain, “Uh, it was at a party the first time, i think there were like six of us, it was more like spin the bottle or truth or dare ... I guess ... we had a little bit to drink and well,”

“The first time? You did it more than once?”

“Oh shit, um, yeah, I guess, just twice, really”

“The second was the same?”

“Yeah, well, mostly ... it was...”

“Why don’t we continue the game, she can keep filling us in as she moves around the table” Chuck said, when it looked like they were just going to stop everything and grill her.

Getting up and moving slowly towards Robbie’s lap, Niki looked down, and saw his jeans were quite obviously tenting out. Her nudity, and their daring challenges, were obviously getting the boys very excited. As she sat down, smiling a little as Robbie watched her lower her hand into his lap, she continued trying to answer.

“Um, there was a lot of dares, and stuff, and I uh, ended up naked just like this ... I think ... um, yeah” she said, trying to recall exactly what happened and when. She could feel Robbie shift underneath her, and his jeans rubbed against her bare backside in an obvious reminder that she was quite naked.

“Oh, there was more than that, wasn’t there Kiki dear?” Chuck interjected, his pet name always seemed to make Niki quite playful, even if he still did not understand why. But, one did not have to understand electricity that much to realize that if you flip the switch up, the lights turn on.

As if Chuck had reached over and played with her clit, Niki felt a rush of erotic desire race through her as she heard him mangle her name again. “N-n-niki!” she corrected, biting her lip a bit as she tried to not reach down and clutch at herself. She could feel her breasts swell up as her nipples hardened to diamond points. “No, um, there was a lot more ... I um ... well, we all gave the boys blow jobs I remember ... sort of like a contest ... there were three girls at the first party ... and ... well, like I said, it got a bit wild.”

Digesting this new information, Robbie and the rest of the players looked at her curiously, watching her nervous reaction, wondering if there was more. Chuck, of course, well aware of how much more there was, egged her on. As Niki moved to Goosh’s spot at the table, she gave Robbie a long lasting squeeze, as if waving good bye. Watching his face, she smiled, they were all so sweet, she thought, so happy she was there. “Oh, you don’t know the ½ of it boys, what happened later, and at the next party, it was a bit more than that, wasn’t it?”

Niki blushed, her arousal such that she was not too embarrassed to answer, but Chuck was still pushing her, and she was reluctant to be so open. “They are going to think bad of me ... can we not?”

“Oh, no! We would never ... I mean, we won’t guys? Right? Niki, you are obviously very kind and sweet ... I mean ... you let us watch you take a shower, that’s very kind ... and we won’t forget that, will we?” Brenden spoke up, quickly, afraid that she might go back into her shell. This had all been the most intense experience ever, and he really did not want it to end. The fact that he was achingly hard, and he was impatient for his turn to have her naked on his lap might have a tiny bit to do with his eager assurances.

As she sat down on Goosh’s lap, no longer trying to hide what her hand was doing, she rather openly caressed his hardness as she looked around at the nodding, eager faces, each one of them speaking up to assure her they were not going to think ill of her.

“Um, well, later, the other two girls had left ... and the three boys were all still looking at me ... um ... I guess I was still naked ... we all were I think. They asked me to, you know, masturbate while they watched. And then...”

‘Then?” Jackson prompted when Niki looked like she might stop. He was still so hard, he longed to stroke himself, just to take the edge off, but that would be too weird, he thought.

“Well, I helped them each get off ... again ... they had already earlier, but they said they wanted a night cap. So I had sex with Chuck and sucked the other two off until they came ... they SWORE to never tell anyone though! So you guys...” she said, pausing, glaring a bit at Chuck for making her share this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.